Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

More racist cops

Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 2:48:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This never would have happened if those kids were white...

https://m.youtube.com...
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Smashing screens and kicking keyboards:

https://m.youtube.com...

Playing the game of kings:

https://m.youtube.com...

I feel proud that I said something that got me sigged.
- Breakingamber
Quadrunner
Posts: 4,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 11:49:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/22/2016 2:48:51 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
This never would have happened if those kids were white...

https://m.youtube.com...

Racist cops aren't funny. And cops aren't actually racist jokes are getting kind of old. Lets just take stuff seriously if it comes along. I hope they were okay.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 6:46:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/22/2016 11:49:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

You're right, accusations of racism aren't funny. The fact that you even bring up the word funny is deplorable. If it wasn't for the fact that nobody was harmed you would burn in hell for not taking this more seriously.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Smashing screens and kicking keyboards:

https://m.youtube.com...

Playing the game of kings:

https://m.youtube.com...

I feel proud that I said something that got me sigged.
- Breakingamber
Quadrunner
Posts: 4,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 7:06:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 6:46:28 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:49:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

You're right, accusations of racism aren't funny. The fact that you even bring up the word funny is deplorable. If it wasn't for the fact that nobody was harmed you would burn in hell for not taking this more seriously.

Phew, that cop car came inches away from my eternal damnation. I'll have to be more careful next time.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:14:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 7:06:01 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
Phew, that cop car came inches away from my eternal damnation. I'll have to be more careful next time.

Yup. I also noticed you said "I hope they were okay"

If you had cared enough to look up whether everyone was okay you would already know that they were. Obviously you didn't care to look it up. Sounds pretty racist to not care about the lives of a group of black children if you ask me.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Smashing screens and kicking keyboards:

https://m.youtube.com...

Playing the game of kings:

https://m.youtube.com...

I feel proud that I said something that got me sigged.
- Breakingamber
Quadrunner
Posts: 4,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 10:13:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 8:14:37 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/23/2016 7:06:01 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
Phew, that cop car came inches away from my eternal damnation. I'll have to be more careful next time.

Yup. I also noticed you said "I hope they were okay"

If you had cared enough to look up whether everyone was okay you would already know that they were. Obviously you didn't care to look it up. Sounds pretty racist to not care about the lives of a group of black children if you ask me.

Ya got me. I'm a racist because I don't care and I'm not going to hell.. Where did you get this gift of judgement?
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 11:41:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 10:13:16 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
Ya got me. I'm a racist because I don't care and I'm not going to hell.. Where did you get this gift of judgement?

Everything can be interpreted as racist if a person is trying to make it seem that way.

Everything.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Smashing screens and kicking keyboards:

https://m.youtube.com...

Playing the game of kings:

https://m.youtube.com...

I feel proud that I said something that got me sigged.
- Breakingamber
Quadrunner
Posts: 4,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:05:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 11:41:30 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/23/2016 10:13:16 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
Ya got me. I'm a racist because I don't care and I'm not going to hell.. Where did you get this gift of judgement?

Everything can be interpreted as racist if a person is trying to make it seem that way.

Everything.

Only a racist would think that.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:13:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 8:05:46 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 11:41:30 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/23/2016 10:13:16 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
Ya got me. I'm a racist because I don't care and I'm not going to hell.. Where did you get this gift of judgement?

Everything can be interpreted as racist if a person is trying to make it seem that way.

Everything.

Only a racist would think that.

only a racist would use the word racist.......doh!
Quadrunner
Posts: 4,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:53:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 8:13:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:05:46 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 11:41:30 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/23/2016 10:13:16 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
Ya got me. I'm a racist because I don't care and I'm not going to hell.. Where did you get this gift of judgement?

Everything can be interpreted as racist if a person is trying to make it seem that way.

Everything.

Only a racist would think that.

only a racist would use the word racist.......doh!

I'm a racisist, the difference being my naturally superior standing to the racist. Oh wait....That sounded better in my head.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:59:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2016 8:53:03 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:13:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:05:46 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 11:41:30 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/23/2016 10:13:16 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
Ya got me. I'm a racist because I don't care and I'm not going to hell.. Where did you get this gift of judgement?

Everything can be interpreted as racist if a person is trying to make it seem that way.

Everything.

Only a racist would think that.

only a racist would use the word racist.......doh!

I'm a racisist, the difference being my naturally superior standing to the racist. Oh wait....That sounded better in my head.

that made me think of the old Dr. Pepper song except substituting racists for Pepper