Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Transgender bathrooms

Stupidape
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 11:24:21 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

Going into a women's bathroom with a penis is not a good thing. Going to the bathroom does not require legislation. This is obviously serious enough to be a single voting issue. Say "meh" to bathroom regulation.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 12:53:06 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

The ideal situation in America is that anyone has a right to dictate gender norms for bathroom-goers. That is, a business can choose whether to have separate men's and women's bathrooms, or to just have one that both use. This is currently the norm and it should stay this way.
Likewise, state governments should have the choice of deciding whether or not state government buildings have two separate bathrooms or just one for both genders. I personally think that federal government buildings should have two separate bathrooms, but I suspect this won't be the case for much longer.
If you have legislation dictating that everyone must integrate their bathrooms, that'll be crappy for a lot of people who want separate bathrooms.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 1:16:15 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

you can put lip stick on a pig, and it's still a pig. maybe we should change the signs on the doors to a penis and one with the circle and slash through it over the penis. Problem is it won't just stop at bathrooms. Look how well it worked in Canada the short time they tried it with changing rooms, lots of cell phone pics made it to the internet. While the intentions may be benign enough someone will do something bad. I don't see any reason at all to open this can of worms.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 1:39:55 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

When you're sitting in the cubicle, nobody can see what's between your legs, so your genitals are irrelevant. If you look and act like a woman, you should be allowed to use the women's restroom.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 1:46:37 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 1:39:55 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

When you're sitting in the cubicle, nobody can see what's between your legs, so your genitals are irrelevant. If you look and act like a woman, you should be allowed to use the women's restroom.

hmmm, I've seen some pretty manly looking lesbians who don't really look and definitely don't act like a woman by my definition. so who's definition of what looking and acting like a woman should be? After all some people are better actors than others, so they could just be acting rather than really wanting to be or identifying as a woman right?
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 1:48:37 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 1:16:15 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

you can put lip stick on a pig, and it's still a pig. maybe we should change the signs on the doors to a penis and one with the circle and slash through it over the penis. Problem is it won't just stop at bathrooms. Look how well it worked in Canada the short time they tried it with changing rooms, lots of cell phone pics made it to the internet. While the intentions may be benign enough someone will do something bad. I don't see any reason at all to open this can of worms.

On one side is arguing that they can stop rapists. They say Lets write something down that says they can't do it! That'll show them! On the other they just go, lets protect your right to use the wrong bathroom, after all, if you wear a dress the sign states clearly you are allowed in this one, and that's the human thing to do. What they are doing here could have have a libtardic (sorry libbies) affect on reasonable suspicion, and give police one more headache to deal with. Then we have kumquats that want everyone to change their bathrooms against their will as well.

Write your representative and let them know to vote Eh.....!
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 1:56:37 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 1:48:37 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 1:16:15 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

you can put lip stick on a pig, and it's still a pig. maybe we should change the signs on the doors to a penis and one with the circle and slash through it over the penis. Problem is it won't just stop at bathrooms. Look how well it worked in Canada the short time they tried it with changing rooms, lots of cell phone pics made it to the internet. While the intentions may be benign enough someone will do something bad. I don't see any reason at all to open this can of worms.

On one side is arguing that they can stop rapists. They say Lets write something down that says they can't do it! That'll show them! On the other they just go, lets protect your right to use the wrong bathroom, after all, if you wear a dress the sign states clearly you are allowed in this one, and that's the human thing to do. What they are doing here could have have a libtardic (sorry libbies) affect on reasonable suspicion, and give police one more headache to deal with. Then we have kumquats that want everyone to change their bathrooms against their will as well.

Write your representative and let them know to vote Eh.....!

remove all public bathrooms and replace with single port-a-poties problem solved maybe Obama care should have given everyone free catheters and adult diapers. But in reality allowing it will cause far far more problems and the one it would solve.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 2:03:52 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 1:56:37 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 1:48:37 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 1:16:15 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

you can put lip stick on a pig, and it's still a pig. maybe we should change the signs on the doors to a penis and one with the circle and slash through it over the penis. Problem is it won't just stop at bathrooms. Look how well it worked in Canada the short time they tried it with changing rooms, lots of cell phone pics made it to the internet. While the intentions may be benign enough someone will do something bad. I don't see any reason at all to open this can of worms.

On one side is arguing that they can stop rapists. They say Lets write something down that says they can't do it! That'll show them! On the other they just go, lets protect your right to use the wrong bathroom, after all, if you wear a dress the sign states clearly you are allowed in this one, and that's the human thing to do. What they are doing here could have have a libtardic (sorry libbies) affect on reasonable suspicion, and give police one more headache to deal with. Then we have kumquats that want everyone to change their bathrooms against their will as well.

Write your representative and let them know to vote Eh.....!

remove all public bathrooms and replace with single port-a-poties problem solved maybe Obama care should have given everyone free catheters and adult diapers. But in reality allowing it will cause far far more problems and the one it would solve.

How bout we just open up some beer stands and organize a protest to go up to the fence in mass and piss on the white house lawn? Lucrative, funny, and more productive then voting.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 2:05:20 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 2:03:52 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 1:56:37 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 1:48:37 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/23/2016 1:16:15 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

you can put lip stick on a pig, and it's still a pig. maybe we should change the signs on the doors to a penis and one with the circle and slash through it over the penis. Problem is it won't just stop at bathrooms. Look how well it worked in Canada the short time they tried it with changing rooms, lots of cell phone pics made it to the internet. While the intentions may be benign enough someone will do something bad. I don't see any reason at all to open this can of worms.

On one side is arguing that they can stop rapists. They say Lets write something down that says they can't do it! That'll show them! On the other they just go, lets protect your right to use the wrong bathroom, after all, if you wear a dress the sign states clearly you are allowed in this one, and that's the human thing to do. What they are doing here could have have a libtardic (sorry libbies) affect on reasonable suspicion, and give police one more headache to deal with. Then we have kumquats that want everyone to change their bathrooms against their will as well.

Write your representative and let them know to vote Eh.....!

remove all public bathrooms and replace with single port-a-poties problem solved maybe Obama care should have given everyone free catheters and adult diapers. But in reality allowing it will cause far far more problems and the one it would solve.

How bout we just open up some beer stands and organize a protest to go up to the fence in mass and piss on the white house lawn? Lucrative, funny, and more productive then voting.

Throw a golden throne in there somewhere. Trump would get a kick out of it.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 3:15:30 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 1:46:37 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 1:39:55 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

When you're sitting in the cubicle, nobody can see what's between your legs, so your genitals are irrelevant. If you look and act like a woman, you should be allowed to use the women's restroom.

hmmm, I've seen some pretty manly looking lesbians who don't really look and definitely don't act like a woman by my definition. so who's definition of what looking and acting like a woman should be? After all some people are better actors than others, so they could just be acting rather than really wanting to be or identifying as a woman right?

I lied, genitals aren't completely irrelevant. By common sense, anybody with a vagina has an absolute right to use the women's restroom, while anybody without one can do so if their presence doesn't alarm a reasonable woman. To use examples: Blaire White (http://msblairewhite.com...) would pass without objection, while Donald Trump in a dress would not.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 4:09:15 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

Maybe the family/handicap bathroom should be the transgender bathroom, or we just create new LBGTQ bathrooms, just think how many new jobs we could create by building separate bathrooms for L, bathroom for B, bathroom for G, bathroom for T and bathroom for Q, then we can make one for women, one for men, one for kids, one for people with bi-polar disorder, maybe one for people with nut allergies, one for gluten allergy people.

The possibilities are endless........."I'm special, I need to be recognized" Whatever sit down and shut up, what has this world turned to.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 4:18:07 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 4:09:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

Maybe the family/handicap bathroom should be the transgender bathroom, or we just create new LBGTQ bathrooms, just think how many new jobs we could create by building separate bathrooms for L, bathroom for B, bathroom for G, bathroom for T and bathroom for Q, then we can make one for women, one for men, one for kids, one for people with bi-polar disorder, maybe one for people with nut allergies, one for gluten allergy people.

The possibilities are endless........."I'm special, I need to be recognized" Whatever sit down and shut up, what has this world turned to.

creating additional bathrooms is far too expensive a burden, allergies lol that's actually pretty good wish I had thought of that, but yeah it does get pretty ridiculous, there's just too many what ifs, and the number of real trannys is very very small.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.
Fatihah claiming he would knock out Olympic boxing gold medallist Katie Taylor and relishing the prospect of "dropping" me to make me shut up:

"I would knock you both out with ease, and drop you first so I can stop hearing you whine all the time about your jealousy for not being born a man. It's not the Qur'ans fault that the monkey you evolved from didn't ensure that you your born with the penis you so desperately want".

Fatihah, showcasing Islam in all its glory!
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 7:38:54 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

That's what you think, men would go in there just to get a peek over the stall or with a mirror under the stall like they have been caught doing in the past. I have heard of stories of holes being drilled into the women's bathrooms for a peek
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 7:47:07 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 7:38:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

That's what you think, men would go in there just to get a peek over the stall or with a mirror under the stall like they have been caught doing in the past. I have heard of stories of holes being drilled into the women's bathrooms for a peek

Be honest, that was you that got caught doing that, wasn't it?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 7:56:50 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

it probably wouldn't be so much sexual assault as it would be pictures
Man Dressed as Woman Caught Taking Pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room
https://pjmedia.com...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:12:12 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 7:47:07 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/23/2016 7:38:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

That's what you think, men would go in there just to get a peek over the stall or with a mirror under the stall like they have been caught doing in the past. I have heard of stories of holes being drilled into the women's bathrooms for a peek

Be honest, that was you that got caught doing that, wasn't it?

No, but I was at a federal park one time and a guy was sitting in crap at the bottom of an outhouse in garbage bags up to his waist looking up and waiting for women to crap on him, one spotted the eyes and screamed and it was a funny scene watching the cops getting the guy out of the bottom of the outhouse, they didn't want him in the cruiser so they made him rinse of in the lake just down the road first. The sad part is he drove 3 hours from another city to do this. This was back in 1991.

Ladies always make sure you look down first before using an outhouse hahaha
Chloe8
Posts: 2,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 7:52:57 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 7:38:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

That's what you think, men would go in there just to get a peek over the stall or with a mirror under the stall like they have been caught doing in the past. I have heard of stories of holes being drilled into the women's bathrooms for a peek

Yeah some people are just perverts unfortunately. Those things are not allowed in restrooms anyway. If a lesbian used a mirror to look at other women it would still be a crime. The truth is very few people behave in such a perverted manner and it's highly unlikely someone would be deterred from such behaviour by a ban on transgender people using women's restrooms. They would simply find a different way to perv on women that does not include pretending to be transgender.
Fatihah claiming he would knock out Olympic boxing gold medallist Katie Taylor and relishing the prospect of "dropping" me to make me shut up:

"I would knock you both out with ease, and drop you first so I can stop hearing you whine all the time about your jealousy for not being born a man. It's not the Qur'ans fault that the monkey you evolved from didn't ensure that you your born with the penis you so desperately want".

Fatihah, showcasing Islam in all its glory!
Chloe8
Posts: 2,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 7:57:44 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 7:56:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

it probably wouldn't be so much sexual assault as it would be pictures
Man Dressed as Woman Caught Taking Pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room
https://pjmedia.com...

Yeah that man broke the law and deserves a custodial sentence for his crime. Your point is?
Fatihah claiming he would knock out Olympic boxing gold medallist Katie Taylor and relishing the prospect of "dropping" me to make me shut up:

"I would knock you both out with ease, and drop you first so I can stop hearing you whine all the time about your jealousy for not being born a man. It's not the Qur'ans fault that the monkey you evolved from didn't ensure that you your born with the penis you so desperately want".

Fatihah, showcasing Islam in all its glory!
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 8:30:04 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

I think that to eliminate the waste of resources and space that people have to use in order to make a tran-bathroom, we should just tell them that identify as a Trans to get some help because they're mental.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:32:45 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

Urinals are made for people with penises. I mean like, one penis per person, not a person with multiple penises.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:35:18 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

Honestly, I support them for my own reasons. Transgender or gender neutral bathrooms usually are 100% private, very spacious and they tend to be less frequently used and are therefore cleaner. They're also usually as spacious as airport family bathrooms.

Bring these bathrooms on. We need more of them.

There is literally NOTHING ON EARTH I hate more than standing at a urinal and having some hapless bastard come up and piss next to me. Unless you're my boyfriend, I don't want you near me while I'm trying to relieve myself.
Tsar of DDO
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 10:25:25 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 7:57:44 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 7:56:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

it probably wouldn't be so much sexual assault as it would be pictures
Man Dressed as Woman Caught Taking Pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room
https://pjmedia.com...

Yeah that man broke the law and deserves a custodial sentence for his crime. Your point is?

seriously? if you make it ok to use whatever bathroom you want this will happen far more often, take the blinders off. but I guess your ok with it as long as it doesn't happen to you or your child, typical liberal mentality.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 11:12:10 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

I don't care if a man wants to dress up as a woman. If they do, do the majority of women feel ok with a man in a dress walking into their bathroom while they are using it?

If a man in a dress walking into a women's gym locker room while they are naked, are they automatically a bigot if they feel extremely uncomfortable?

If all it took for a man to be able to hang out in a women's gym locker room is to just put on a dress, that would be a peeping tom's dream.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 11:30:09 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 10:25:25 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/24/2016 7:57:44 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 7:56:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

it probably wouldn't be so much sexual assault as it would be pictures
Man Dressed as Woman Caught Taking Pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room
https://pjmedia.com...

Yeah that man broke the law and deserves a custodial sentence for his crime. Your point is?

seriously? if you make it ok to use whatever bathroom you want this will happen far more often, take the blinders off. but I guess your ok with it as long as it doesn't happen to you or your child, typical liberal mentality.

If a person is in a private cubicle I don't really see a problem. A lesbian could perv on women or a gay man could perv on other men. It's not being gay, lesbian or transgender that is the problem it's simply a case of people breaking the law to fulfill their perverted sexual desires with no consideration for other people that is the problem. The reality is most men don't want to dress up like a woman to peer under a cubicle to look at women and never will. Check my political compass on my profile. I'm not a liberal.
Fatihah claiming he would knock out Olympic boxing gold medallist Katie Taylor and relishing the prospect of "dropping" me to make me shut up:

"I would knock you both out with ease, and drop you first so I can stop hearing you whine all the time about your jealousy for not being born a man. It's not the Qur'ans fault that the monkey you evolved from didn't ensure that you your born with the penis you so desperately want".

Fatihah, showcasing Islam in all its glory!
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 11:49:06 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 11:30:09 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/26/2016 10:25:25 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/24/2016 7:57:44 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 7:56:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

it probably wouldn't be so much sexual assault as it would be pictures
Man Dressed as Woman Caught Taking Pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room
https://pjmedia.com...

Yeah that man broke the law and deserves a custodial sentence for his crime. Your point is?

seriously? if you make it ok to use whatever bathroom you want this will happen far more often, take the blinders off. but I guess your ok with it as long as it doesn't happen to you or your child, typical liberal mentality.

If a person is in a private cubicle I don't really see a problem. A lesbian could perv on women or a gay man could perv on other men. It's not being gay, lesbian or transgender that is the problem it's simply a case of people breaking the law to fulfill their perverted sexual desires with no consideration for other people that is the problem. The reality is most men don't want to dress up like a woman to peer under a cubicle to look at women and never will. Check my political compass on my profile. I'm not a liberal.

You seem to aways never consider children.
What's happening Chloe8. ?
I find it strange . OK I'm just going to say it.
Do you think your feminism somehow might , I don't know , be curving something. ?
I know you don't need to hear it , or you might not care about my opinion.
But. Like I said before , your my favorite religion poster. On all topics. And I think your beyond smart .
But what I see is , your fem point of view is not good for you. Um ok .
That's the last time I'll mention it.

Maybe you posted posts before this post talking about the kids side of this topic .
Sorry if you have.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 11:57:35 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

It's been a goal of mine for about a year now ,to spot and share a toilet break with a transgender person.
I've not been able to thus far. But I drive around on weekends from public toilet to public toilet. It's only a matter of time before I can accomplish this goal and tick it off the list.
So I say transgender people should use male toilets.
I'm not settling for a toilet at a selected nightclub precinct.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 12:14:25 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 11:49:06 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/26/2016 11:30:09 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/26/2016 10:25:25 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/24/2016 7:57:44 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 7:56:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 6:58:22 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

In my opinion transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify as. I think it would be arguably more awkward and potentially unsafe if a transgender person walked into the restroom of their birth gender when their appearance was that of the gender they identify as.

Obviously there is concerns expressed by many people about men pretending to be transgender to use women's restrooms. My view is so what, I don't care. Other people using the restroom can't see in your cubicle anyway. I don't see why a man would want to use a women's restroom unless they were transgender. If someone intends to commit sexual assault in a restroom they would not bother going to the effort to dress like a woman to use a women's restroom they would simply go in there dressed as a man and would not care if such actions were legal or not.

it probably wouldn't be so much sexual assault as it would be pictures
Man Dressed as Woman Caught Taking Pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room
https://pjmedia.com...

Yeah that man broke the law and deserves a custodial sentence for his crime. Your point is?

seriously? if you make it ok to use whatever bathroom you want this will happen far more often, take the blinders off. but I guess your ok with it as long as it doesn't happen to you or your child, typical liberal mentality.

If a person is in a private cubicle I don't really see a problem. A lesbian could perv on women or a gay man could perv on other men. It's not being gay, lesbian or transgender that is the problem it's simply a case of people breaking the law to fulfill their perverted sexual desires with no consideration for other people that is the problem. The reality is most men don't want to dress up like a woman to peer under a cubicle to look at women and never will. Check my political compass on my profile. I'm not a liberal.

You seem to aways never consider children.
What's happening Chloe8. ?
I find it strange . OK I'm just going to say it.
Do you think your feminism somehow might , I don't know , be curving something. ?
I know you don't need to hear it , or you might not care about my opinion.
But. Like I said before , your my favorite religion poster. On all topics. And I think your beyond smart .
But what I see is , your fem point of view is not good for you. Um ok .
That's the last time I'll mention it.

Maybe you posted posts before this post talking about the kids side of this topic .
Sorry if you have.

No I have not discussed children at all in this thread. I don't see how a transgender person using a bathroom for the gender they identify as is a threat to children though? The problem is obviously paedophiles not transgender people and unfortunately a paedophile will commit offences against children regardless of whether transgender people are allowed to use the restroom for the gender they identify as. It's a completely seperate issue.

Obviously the best way to reduce the possibility of people committing disgusting offences in public toilets is ensure individual cubicles are designed so peeking over or under cubicle sides is impossible. That's a much better idea than banning transgender people from using he facilities of the gender they identify as.

I'm interested in everyone's opinion. I enjoy arguments, that's why I'm here. If I didn't want my views challenged I would keep them to myself. I know you are opposed to feminism but that does not mean I dislike you so don't worry about it. I get pretty feisty sometimes but don't actually hold grudges against anyone on DDO.
Fatihah claiming he would knock out Olympic boxing gold medallist Katie Taylor and relishing the prospect of "dropping" me to make me shut up:

"I would knock you both out with ease, and drop you first so I can stop hearing you whine all the time about your jealousy for not being born a man. It's not the Qur'ans fault that the monkey you evolved from didn't ensure that you your born with the penis you so desperately want".

Fatihah, showcasing Islam in all its glory!
Vaarka
Posts: 7,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:34:54 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/22/2016 11:02:42 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm currently neutral on the issue of transgender bathrooms. Yet, I am of the opinion that I should take a stand on every political issue. Therefore, I ask for both sides try to sell me on transgender bathrooms. Thank you.

No, trust me, it's better to not have an opinion on this matter.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya