Where is the Asian Lives Matter movement or Latino Lives Matter movement

I'm pushing for the "Caucasians Becoming Minorities Movement"
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 4:33:28 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Kind of misses the point of BLM, the purpose being to weed out systemic biases against blacks among the police. Not to put the value of life on some racial hierarchy.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 4:39:56 PM
At 11/23/2016 4:33:28 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Kind of misses the point of BLM, the purpose being to weed out systemic biases against blacks among the police. Not to put the value of life on some racial hierarchy.

Just learned something new, I didn't realize BLM was focused directly on the police. Maybe BLM should change the slogan to "Cops are racists"!!
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 4:54:56 PM
At 11/23/2016 4:19:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Because there are systematic biases in the majority of the police force against blacks. while it's true that they commit more crime as a percentage of the population, the police force often acts way too violently with blacks than they do with whites, even in cases where the whites are objectively more dangerous. There isn't as much systematic racism against Asians or Latinos in the police force.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 4:55:50 PM

It's because asians and Latinos aren't whiny little babies.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
TheRandomWalk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 7:14:26 PM

It sounds like the implication here is another criticism of BLMs name as it relates to their mission statement.

With all that is wrong with BLM, it's always kind of disappointing how people zero in on the group's name. I don't agree with what they do, but I don't see a problem with their name.

Whether you agree with the organization, or not, the name makes sense. If you feel like society is treating black homicides with indifference, it would make sense to say "Black lives matter."

Imagine if I started an organization called, "Eating Healthy Matters." Can you imagine how stupid someone would sound if they argued with that name along the same lines as the "All Lives Matter," folk.

"What do you mean, eating healthy matters? What about exercise? Are you saying exercise doesn't matter?! This guy is saying people don't need to exercise!"

When I criticize BLM, it upsets me to no end that I have to share space with people making such a lame argument.

If you feel like Asian lives are treated with less value than others, I would encourage you to make an Asian Lives Matter organization.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:17:02 PM
At 11/23/2016 7:14:26 PM, TheRandomWalk wrote:

It sounds like the implication here is another criticism of BLMs name as it relates to their mission statement.

With all that is wrong with BLM, it's always kind of disappointing how people zero in on the group's name. I don't agree with what they do, but I don't see a problem with their name.

Whether you agree with the organization, or not, the name makes sense. If you feel like society is treating black homicides with indifference, it would make sense to say "Black lives matter."

Imagine if I started an organization called, "Eating Healthy Matters." Can you imagine how stupid someone would sound if they argued with that name along the same lines as the "All Lives Matter," folk.

"What do you mean, eating healthy matters? What about exercise? Are you saying exercise doesn't matter?! This guy is saying people don't need to exercise!"

When I criticize BLM, it upsets me to no end that I have to share space with people making such a lame argument.

If you feel like Asian lives are treated with less value than others, I would encourage you to make an Asian Lives Matter organization.

PEANUT FREE STUDENTS MATTER
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:53:05 PM
Asians do not have the penis size to believe they matter.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
TheRandomWalk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:22:18 PM
At 11/23/2016 8:17:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Trolls are a double edged sword. It is great to watch them terrorize the outrage culture people, but they are still annoying when you have to deal with them.

Kinda like a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk: anyone can step in it.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:33:42 PM
At 11/23/2016 9:22:18 PM, TheRandomWalk wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:17:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Trolls are a double edged sword. It is great to watch them terrorize the outrage culture people, but they are still annoying when you have to deal with them.

Kinda like a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk: anyone can step in it.

WHINY POLITICALLY CORRECT PEOPLE MATTER
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 3:43:54 AM

Don't worry, every group and subgroup can become a separatist group eventually. It's fun to be divided!