Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Worst job ever!!

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:42:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!

I'd do it if it paid well enough.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Devilry
Posts: 2,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:45:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I once paid a girl 20 euro to clean up a sht a dog I'd stolen had done in my kitchen in college.

Never looked at her the same way after.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:46:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:42:35 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!

I'd do it if it paid well enough.

$12/hour........pathetic for that money I would rather flip burgers then flip crap!!
kevin24018
Posts: 3,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:50:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!

I rather clean that up than the movie set of a porno.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:54:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:50:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!

I rather clean that up than the movie set of a porno.

LOL, I just died reading that comment, that is true. The sad part is someone does do it, they have to. I bet nobody would ever admit to it though, they would just state they are in the entertainment industry "Stage set up"
kevin24018
Posts: 3,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:57:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:54:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:50:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!

I rather clean that up than the movie set of a porno.

LOL, I just died reading that comment, that is true. The sad part is someone does do it, they have to. I bet nobody would ever admit to it though, they would just state they are in the entertainment industry "Stage set up"

ikr, imagine dating and meeting a woman, "what do you do for a living"..... ugh
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
Quadrunner
Posts: 3,015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 2:07:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!

The worst job ever is a job that has no meaning and no pride. Hard work with results harbors pride and incentive surrounds meaning. Picking up dog dungus would be demeaning, as would following directions at McDonalds for me. I'll do just about anything and be happy as a clam.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:05:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!

Depends, what's the pay rate.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Archaholic
Posts: 968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 3:10:12 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Oh, come on, what a childish topic. "yuk, how could I pick dog crap", haha.

This is a business, and I wonder how much crap this guy pick during the day. These people usually complement this service taking the dog out for a walk, which means more money. It reminds me an episode in Frasier in which this shrink pity a plumber because he should dive into the toilets all the time. But he changed his mind when he noticed the plumber was able to buy a costly car and a nice house.

BR
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 4:14:28 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/25/2016 3:10:12 PM, Archaholic wrote:
Oh, come on, what a childish topic. "yuk, how could I pick dog crap", haha.

This is a business, and I wonder how much crap this guy pick during the day. These people usually complement this service taking the dog out for a walk, which means more money. It reminds me an episode in Frasier in which this shrink pity a plumber because he should dive into the toilets all the time. But he changed his mind when he noticed the plumber was able to buy a costly car and a nice house.

BR

This service is strictly dog crap pick-up, no dog walking service, I hired the guy, he is in my back yard up to his elbows in crap every 2 weeks, always in a full rubber outfit and always has a sour look on his face. I don't blame him for $12/hour I wouldn't be caught knee high in crap, no thanks I would rather be a greeter at Wal-mart, although I think you need to be over 65 for that
Archaholic
Posts: 968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:24:57 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/25/2016 4:14:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/25/2016 3:10:12 PM, Archaholic wrote:
Oh, come on, what a childish topic. "yuk, how could I pick dog crap", haha.

This is a business, and I wonder how much crap this guy pick during the day. These people usually complement this service taking the dog out for a walk, which means more money. It reminds me an episode in Frasier in which this shrink pity a plumber because he should dive into the toilets all the time. But he changed his mind when he noticed the plumber was able to buy a costly car and a nice house.

BR

This service is strictly dog crap pick-up, no dog walking service, I hired the guy, he is in my back yard up to his elbows in crap every 2 weeks, always in a full rubber outfit and always has a sour look on his face. I don't blame him for $12/hour I wouldn't be caught knee high in crap, no thanks I would rather be a greeter at Wal-mart, although I think you need to be over 65 for that
Up to his elbows in crap? What is it, dog crap or cow crap pick-up service? lol. I don't think this job is a big deal. There are people who pick their dog's crap with a bag when walking them.

But if you put it in terms of salary, $12 per hour is a robbery. But as long as there are people available to work on it -because there is no other option-, the salary will remain the same.

BR
fishhunter61
Posts: 222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 2:16:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:32:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I was getting tired of picking up dog crap after my two dogs in my back yard so I decided to look on-line and wouldn't you know it, there is a dogcrappickers.com site. A guy will come and pick up the crap from your yard.

There is a guy who picks up dog crap 8 hours a day, imagine that job, 40 hours a week picking up crap!!! I think I would rather be a garbage man

Worst job ever!!!
I can think a much worse job.
What do you ask? A Whale Snot Collector.
Look here: http://list25.com...
look at #17