Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Is the Internet for old people and teens?

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 4:09:54 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Are the only people who are on the Internet discussion forums, old people, teenagers, and degenerates with mental disorders. I get the impression that is the case.

The old people are retired so they have plenty of time to chat and their family is tired of listening to the same war time stories for the 70'th time so might as well chat on line.

The teenagers and young adults before they start their careers have plenty of time, with just school and maybe a part time job so might as well chat.

The social misfits and degenerates who could not keep a conversation in the real public because of the way they look, maybe shyness or other mental disorder can find comfort in chatting on -line

I think everyone else is too busy with careers and family and sports and other hobbies and activities to have any time to actually sit and discuss or argue a point on-line at a forum. Am I wrong
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:31:55 PM
At 11/25/2016 4:09:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Are the only people who are on the Internet discussion forums, old people, teenagers, and degenerates with mental disorders. I get the impression that is the case.

The old people are retired so they have plenty of time to chat and their family is tired of listening to the same war time stories for the 70'th time so might as well chat on line.

The teenagers and young adults before they start their careers have plenty of time, with just school and maybe a part time job so might as well chat.

The social misfits and degenerates who could not keep a conversation in the real public because of the way they look, maybe shyness or other mental disorder can find comfort in chatting on -line

I think everyone else is too busy with careers and family and sports and other hobbies and activities to have any time to actually sit and discuss or argue a point on-line at a forum. Am I wrong

Which of these categories do you fall into?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 9:17:59 PM

100% accurate description of DDO.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 10:56:19 PM

"Degenerates with mental disorders". I hope you're not implying that people with mental disorders are degenerates?
Meh!
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 1:33:17 AM
If everybody has at least a little time to get in facebook, why not to get in this forum? No matter how busy you are, there is always some time during the day to drop your opinion.

Did you recognize a degenarate in this forum? Is it that possible?

BR
Nivek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 8:48:20 PM
Most of my friends are on Facebook; they couldn't care less about some dumb forum. It's also the place filled with the latest trend in pop culture, and is intolerably filled with pointless memes. That said, the OP is right. We have too much time in our hands. I do prefer "degenerate" forums over mainstream social media though, that's for sure.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:17:04 PM
At 11/26/2016 1:33:17 AM, Archaholic wrote:
If everybody has at least a little time to get in facebook, why not to get in this forum? No matter how busy you are, there is always some time during the day to drop your opinion.

Did you recognize a degenarate in this forum? Is it that possible?

BR
"Do you recognize a degenerate in this forum"?.Will you accept a guy who brags about how tough he is and a great lover simply to impress a woman he'll never meet?Who admits he's wants to "get in her pants"?.Sounds a bit iffy to me!.
See the happy moron: he doesn't give a damn:I wish I were a moron:My God! perhaps I am!. Anonymous.