Jump to topic:

Men are all roosters!!

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 7:31:24 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
To clarify the statement I'm going to tell a story that any chicken farmer already knows.

My father owns 100 chickens, there are 99 hens and one rooster. These are free range chickens that have over 2 acres to roam in. The rooster has 3 responsibilities in the chicken coop. 1, wake up all the hens, 2 protect the hens, from danger, 3, impregnate all the hens. A rooster gets up early in the morning then goes out and makes sure there is no danger to the hens, then once all the hens are out all he does all day long is walk around and rape the hens, it's never graceful, he just jumps on them drives their head into the ground and rapes them, when he is done he moves on to the next hen, he does this all day everyday, now if you add a second rooster into the coop, the roosters will have bloody fights for dominance in the coop until one succumbs to his injuries or leaves the coop.

That is the job of the rooster, to just reproduce with as many hens as he can while the hens are left to sit on the eggs, take care of the chicks when they are born and take care of the nests in the coop.

I believe men are like roosters, they just want sex and then move on to the next woman, Men of course will deny it but they are all roosters!!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 7:40:15 PM
Excuse me, but I am not a rooster.

I am a bird.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:01:32 PM
At 11/28/2016 7:40:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I am a bird.

well now a days you can identify as anything you want apparently, but to his point that's pretty much true of all creatures, though some mate for life.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:06:32 PM
At 11/28/2016 8:01:32 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I am a bird.

well now a days you can identify as anything you want apparently, but to his point that's pretty much true of all creatures, though some mate for life.

Only 3% of all animals on earth mate for life, I believe sea horses, pigeons and few others mate for life, the rest are just horny bastards like men. That's why marriage doesn't work and Ashley Madison is so popular, but that's another topic
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:09:37 PM
At 11/28/2016 8:06:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I am a bird.

Only 3% of all animals on earth mate for life, I believe sea horses, pigeons and few others mate for life, the rest are just horny bastards like men. That's why marriage doesn't work and Ashley Madison is so popular, but that's another topic

unlike animals we have, or should have self control, and it's a choice, way back and especially arranged marriages were for life, infidelity is rarely about sex is what the studies I have read claim.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 1:30:37 AM

I am a bird.

I don't think Woodstock will be pro-creating any time soon
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:29:43 AM
At 11/29/2016 1:30:37 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I am a bird.

I don't think Woodstock will be pro-creating any time soon

that's true, since there's only one I guess you can't identify as woodstock, besides snoopy was kind of a dick to him.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 12:33:31 PM
At 11/28/2016 7:31:24 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
To clarify the statement I'm going to tell a story that any chicken farmer already knows.

My father owns 100 chickens, there are 99 hens and one rooster. These are free range chickens that have over 2 acres to roam in. The rooster has 3 responsibilities in the chicken coop. 1, wake up all the hens, 2 protect the hens, from danger, 3, impregnate all the hens. A rooster gets up early in the morning then goes out and makes sure there is no danger to the hens, then once all the hens are out all he does all day long is walk around and rape the hens, it's never graceful, he just jumps on them drives their head into the ground and rapes them, when he is done he moves on to the next hen, he does this all day everyday, now if you add a second rooster into the coop, the roosters will have bloody fights for dominance in the coop until one succumbs to his injuries or leaves the coop.

That is the job of the rooster, to just reproduce with as many hens as he can while the hens are left to sit on the eggs, take care of the chicks when they are born and take care of the nests in the coop.

I believe men are like roosters, they just want sex and then move on to the next woman, Men of course will deny it but they are all roosters!!

Speaking from an observational point of view, men are interested in sex (and leaving) with those women that appear as though their mate selection has been compromised, IE those that are tatted up, drunk, overly flirtatious or pre-occupied with sex, engage in alternative life styles, etc as the responsibility that a child requires from such a pairing is not there.

Men do look for "good" mates as well, those they want to keep as they do not engage in risk behaviors, the kid is more likely to be theirs, etc.

Its a simple matter of the "hen", bro. Is she worth paying more attention to.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:14:35 PM
In terms of sexual selection humanity has been programmed to act in those sort of terms for thousands of years. Here's the deal:

Men - Want to spread their genes around make sure they survive to the next generation (Due to natural selection). Can easily produce sperm so little energy is required to create a baby. As a result, men will more likely select a female who is younger, fitter and healthier as they are more likely to be fertile so they can spread their genes.

Women - Use a lot of energy making a child (Not to mention caring for one) So want the child they make to be worth the effort. As a result will be more choosy in their mate choices forcing men to compete for the affections of the female. Women are also more vulnerable during their birth and while taking care of the baby, so will more likely select a man who is strong and has resources to care for their child.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:55:16 AM
It came to my attention many years ago that women are incapable of linear logic. A woman marries a man because she want security for herself and her children. Men don't care about marriage they just want sex. A mans 2nd most primal urge is to breed but women, in their haplessly inane way, ignore this and, ridiculously, believe the "til death do us part" vow. As a woman ages she loses the allure she once had and more importantly she will lose the ability to have children at 35-50yrs of age. Men never lose their 2nd primal urge so why do women get so upset when their men look elsewhere for sex with younger women?. Man has, in the modern era, only one real use and that is to breed so why do women try to curtail, for 50% of his life, a man's most basic instinct.
See the happy moron: he doesn't give a damn:I wish I were a moron:My God! perhaps I am!. Anonymous.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 9:50:01 AM
At 11/30/2016 2:55:16 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
... A woman marries a man because she want security for herself and her children. Men don't care about marriage they just want sex. A mans 2nd most primal urge is to breed.

It strikes me that's not right because there isn't a big difference between men and women. In particular the OP implies women want babies but don't care about having sex while men want sex but don't want babies and that is only men seek younger, sexier partners. Obviously he's never heard of gigolos and toy boys.

It is true that it is possible for one male to be the biologically father many offspring to many different mothers, but in the real world a gene for male promiscuity will only succeed if offspring are conceived and they more over they surivive to breed themsleves. In the hens and rooster situation natural selection pressures are absent so an artificial sex ratio can be maintained, but in humans, one-off matings do not reliably produce fertilisation and when if it does any offspring require an enormous amount of care for almost two decades. An unassisted human female would find that difficult so pair-bonding evolved as a solution. Monogamy is also conducive because it minimises the number of non-reproductive undividuals and maxmises genetic diversity. That sperm are 'cheaper' then 'eggs' can't be denied, but I think the OP is a being a tad simplistic in its analysis.

The idea that there is a signficant difference between the sexuality of males and females is a patriarchal myth. Humans - male and female - have similar urges and motivations. In the middle ages the prevailng view was quite different from the one suggested by the OP. To quote from wikipedia

"It was also believed that women were extremely lusty and seductive, more susceptible to temptation, and always ready to engage in sex. This was believed to be confirmed by women"s willingness to have intercourse during menstruation ...Medieval women were assumed to be far more insatiable than men lust... She was believed to receive far more pleasure from a sexual encounter than men and reach her sexual readiness far earlier than men."

The reason chastity belts were invented was not to protect the honour of a defenceless woman but because the husband knew what his wife would be getting up to as just soon as he was out of the way!
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 12:26:39 PM
At 11/28/2016 7:31:24 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Response: I don't deny it at all and I'm a man. Men by nature do just want to have sex and move on because all men by nature can have sex with no emotional attachment. So it's easy to have sex and then just move to the next one.

A man has to be taught and conditioned by a woman's loving nature to develop an emotional connection and not just act on his natural instinct. Men have to be conditioned to love by a woman's love, which is why I always promote modesty and that a woman should dress modestly.

http://www.debate.org...
There's a reason why there is no such thing as women oppressing men, or why if a little mouse runs by a woman jumps and freaks out and runs away scared, while the man wants to kill it. Yes, men are weak when it comes to sensitivity. That's what makes men and women different, and this is why men can have sex with no emotional connection.

Yet no matter how honest we as men say it, here comes the feminist and peanut gallery men trying to claim otherwise. Oh, well.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 3:04:23 PM
At 11/30/2016 9:50:01 AM, keithprosser wrote:
<stuff/>
Following on from what I wrote, here is a nice article on the BBC website about monogamy evolving in a species of spider, probably due to the need for dual parental care.
http://www.bbc.com...