Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pretty sure my neighbor is a serial killer

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:25:07 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
I think I live across the street from a serial killer, my neighbor in the 3 years I have lived there has never spoke a word to anybody on our street. We have a small street in a big subdivision, houses are close together every neighbor knows everyone, lots of kids always playing on the street and then there is the unsub, I'm going to call him Norman because I don't know what his name is, nobody does because he doesn't talk at all.

He lives alone, no kids, I have never seen anyone come to his house in the 3 years of living there, not for holidays or ever. He goes out every morning to work with a briefcase and comes home every night same time, now in the summer time all the kids and parents are outside playing so he drives past us and into his driveway. He had to come out of the car and kids would say hi and other people would say hello, yet he never spoke or made eye contact. Recently he had a door cut into his garage from the house, so now he drives into the garage closes the door and goes in the house that way, so he doesn't have to interact or see any neighbors. I notice he goes out late in the evenings and comes home later on in the night. His next door neighbor says he has holes dug out in his backyard with tarps over top of them. Norman's blinds are always down and he rarely goes out anywhere on the weekend.

Do I have a serial killer living across the street from me? "My friend says at least I don't have to worry because serial killers supposedly don't kill on their own street because that would draw too much attention too close to their home from the police"

Can't call the cops, I have no evidence, never seen him carry any bodies although I wouldn't know now because he drives into his garage then closes the door, he could have bodies in the trunk of the car.

I feel like the Tom Hanks movie "The Burbs"
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 10:15:05 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 8:25:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I think I live across the street from a serial killer, my neighbor in the 3 years I have lived there has never spoke a word to anybody on our street. We have a small street in a big subdivision, houses are close together every neighbor knows everyone, lots of kids always playing on the street and then there is the unsub, I'm going to call him Norman because I don't know what his name is, nobody does because he doesn't talk at all.

He lives alone, no kids, I have never seen anyone come to his house in the 3 years of living there, not for holidays or ever. He goes out every morning to work with a briefcase and comes home every night same time, now in the summer time all the kids and parents are outside playing so he drives past us and into his driveway. He had to come out of the car and kids would say hi and other people would say hello, yet he never spoke or made eye contact. Recently he had a door cut into his garage from the house, so now he drives into the garage closes the door and goes in the house that way, so he doesn't have to interact or see any neighbors. I notice he goes out late in the evenings and comes home later on in the night. His next door neighbor says he has holes dug out in his backyard with tarps over top of them. Norman's blinds are always down and he rarely goes out anywhere on the weekend.

Do I have a serial killer living across the street from me? "My friend says at least I don't have to worry because serial killers supposedly don't kill on their own street because that would draw too much attention too close to their home from the police"

Can't call the cops, I have no evidence, never seen him carry any bodies although I wouldn't know now because he drives into his garage then closes the door, he could have bodies in the trunk of the car.

I feel like the Tom Hanks movie "The Burbs"

First of all, are there reports of a serial killer/kidnapper in your area? If not, then he's probably just some random antisocial guy, since serial killers obviously must have victims.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 10:15:45 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
By your area I mean your town/city/county.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Nivek
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 4:12:29 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 8:25:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I think I live across the street from a serial killer, my neighbor in the 3 years I have lived there has never spoke a word to anybody on our street. We have a small street in a big subdivision, houses are close together every neighbor knows everyone, lots of kids always playing on the street and then there is the unsub, I'm going to call him Norman because I don't know what his name is, nobody does because he doesn't talk at all.

He lives alone, no kids, I have never seen anyone come to his house in the 3 years of living there, not for holidays or ever. He goes out every morning to work with a briefcase and comes home every night same time, now in the summer time all the kids and parents are outside playing so he drives past us and into his driveway. He had to come out of the car and kids would say hi and other people would say hello, yet he never spoke or made eye contact. Recently he had a door cut into his garage from the house, so now he drives into the garage closes the door and goes in the house that way, so he doesn't have to interact or see any neighbors. I notice he goes out late in the evenings and comes home later on in the night. His next door neighbor says he has holes dug out in his backyard with tarps over top of them. Norman's blinds are always down and he rarely goes out anywhere on the weekend.

Do I have a serial killer living across the street from me? "My friend says at least I don't have to worry because serial killers supposedly don't kill on their own street because that would draw too much attention too close to their home from the police"

Can't call the cops, I have no evidence, never seen him carry any bodies although I wouldn't know now because he drives into his garage then closes the door, he could have bodies in the trunk of the car.

I feel like the Tom Hanks movie "The Burbs"

He probably hates that your neighborhood gossips too much. After all, you said it yourself..."every neighbor knows everyone".
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 1:38:39 PM
Posted: 1 week ago

He probably hates that your neighborhood gossips too much. After all, you said it yourself..."every neighbor knows everyone".

You might be right, but he never says a word to anyone, I have seen children try talking to him or get a ball from his yard just as he is walking home and he won't even look at them or say anything. I saw a kid asking him questions once on his way to the car and he just got in the car and left. And what is with the holes dug up in the back yard and the tarps covering them??
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:09:27 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 8:25:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I think I live across the street from a serial killer, my neighbor in the 3 years I have lived there has never spoke a word to anybody on our street. We have a small street in a big subdivision, houses are close together every neighbor knows everyone, lots of kids always playing on the street and then there is the unsub, I'm going to call him Norman because I don't know what his name is, nobody does because he doesn't talk at all.

He lives alone, no kids, I have never seen anyone come to his house in the 3 years of living there, not for holidays or ever. He goes out every morning to work with a briefcase and comes home every night same time, now in the summer time all the kids and parents are outside playing so he drives past us and into his driveway. He had to come out of the car and kids would say hi and other people would say hello, yet he never spoke or made eye contact. Recently he had a door cut into his garage from the house, so now he drives into the garage closes the door and goes in the house that way, so he doesn't have to interact or see any neighbors. I notice he goes out late in the evenings and comes home later on in the night. His next door neighbor says he has holes dug out in his backyard with tarps over top of them. Norman's blinds are always down and he rarely goes out anywhere on the weekend.

Do I have a serial killer living across the street from me? "My friend says at least I don't have to worry because serial killers supposedly don't kill on their own street because that would draw too much attention too close to their home from the police"

Can't call the cops, I have no evidence, never seen him carry any bodies although I wouldn't know now because he drives into his garage then closes the door, he could have bodies in the trunk of the car.

I feel like the Tom Hanks movie "The Burbs"

I used to have two people (who were sisters I think) who lived across from me, but they moved out probably seven years ago now. Ever since then, some family from California moved in for about two years, and then after that, I wasn't sure. I know someone lives there, but I've never met her. She lives alone, rarely comes outside, and for a while there, I actually thought no one lived there.

Some neighbors are just really unsocial and introverted, and prefer to stay that way. Your case sounds more like rumors being spread around about what he's doing.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:10:29 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 1:38:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

He probably hates that your neighborhood gossips too much. After all, you said it yourself..."every neighbor knows everyone".


You might be right, but he never says a word to anyone, I have seen children try talking to him or get a ball from his yard just as he is walking home and he won't even look at them or say anything. I saw a kid asking him questions once on his way to the car and he just got in the car and left. And what is with the holes dug up in the back yard and the tarps covering them??

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
kevin24018
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:16:10 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 2:10:29 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 1:38:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

He probably hates that your neighborhood gossips too much. After all, you said it yourself..."every neighbor knows everyone".


You might be right, but he never says a word to anyone, I have seen children try talking to him or get a ball from his yard just as he is walking home and he won't even look at them or say anything. I saw a kid asking him questions once on his way to the car and he just got in the car and left. And what is with the holes dug up in the back yard and the tarps covering them??

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

he also buys a lot of Cap'n Crunch, oh not that kind of cereal? hmmm
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM
Posted: 1 week ago

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:38:40 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?

The holes are about 3-4 feet deep, he has no pets and there are 6 holes, unless he is planning on planting trees, but he doesn't seem like the gardening type, he doesn't maintain his front lawn. Fits the profile to a T for a serial killer though, Caucasian male 18-45, anti-social, no family, wife or kids.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:22:10 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 2:38:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?

The holes are about 3-4 feet deep, he has no pets and there are 6 holes, unless he is planning on planting trees, but he doesn't seem like the gardening type, he doesn't maintain his front lawn. Fits the profile to a T for a serial killer though, Caucasian male 18-45, anti-social, no family, wife or kids.

He could be doing some yard work, but if it really concerns you, you could still contact the police. You don't have to say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that would be dumb and unproven. You could, however, just report what you might find to be "suspicious activity" that concerns you or people you know.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:28:28 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 3:22:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:38:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?

The holes are about 3-4 feet deep, he has no pets and there are 6 holes, unless he is planning on planting trees, but he doesn't seem like the gardening type, he doesn't maintain his front lawn. Fits the profile to a T for a serial killer though, Caucasian male 18-45, anti-social, no family, wife or kids.

He could be doing some yard work, but if it really concerns you, you could still contact the police. You don't have to say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that would be dumb and unproven. You could, however, just report what you might find to be "suspicious activity" that concerns you or people you know.

What do I tell the police, my neighbor has holes in his back yard, they will just say I'm crazy. I don't have any proof, no bloody body or no screaming coming from his basement. I guess I will just have to settle on the fact I live across the street from a serial killer. Well maybe in 10 years when CNN comes knocking on my door to ask me to comment on if I knew there was a serial killer in my neighborhood I will just say "I always knew he was a killer but nobody else believed me"!!!
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:35:08 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 3:28:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:22:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:38:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?

The holes are about 3-4 feet deep, he has no pets and there are 6 holes, unless he is planning on planting trees, but he doesn't seem like the gardening type, he doesn't maintain his front lawn. Fits the profile to a T for a serial killer though, Caucasian male 18-45, anti-social, no family, wife or kids.

He could be doing some yard work, but if it really concerns you, you could still contact the police. You don't have to say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that would be dumb and unproven. You could, however, just report what you might find to be "suspicious activity" that concerns you or people you know.

What do I tell the police, my neighbor has holes in his back yard, they will just say I'm crazy. I don't have any proof, no bloody body or no screaming coming from his basement. I guess I will just have to settle on the fact I live across the street from a serial killer. Well maybe in 10 years when CNN comes knocking on my door to ask me to comment on if I knew there was a serial killer in my neighborhood I will just say "I always knew he was a killer but nobody else believed me"!!!

Heh, this is kinda funny, because you seem to have completely ignored me.

You don't call and say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that's not only a major claim that you'd need actual evidence for. You obviously don't have that, so you can't say he's a serial killer, because there's a good chance that he's not. However, if you can show them the holes in his yard, whether from pictures or by actually showing them from a view, and tell them that it concerns you because it's suspicious activity, then that's reasonable.

If the holes in his yard worry you, then you can go to the authorities and report what you believe to be "suspicious activity", which would be the holes.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 4:23:25 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 3:35:08 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:28:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:22:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:38:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?

The holes are about 3-4 feet deep, he has no pets and there are 6 holes, unless he is planning on planting trees, but he doesn't seem like the gardening type, he doesn't maintain his front lawn. Fits the profile to a T for a serial killer though, Caucasian male 18-45, anti-social, no family, wife or kids.

He could be doing some yard work, but if it really concerns you, you could still contact the police. You don't have to say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that would be dumb and unproven. You could, however, just report what you might find to be "suspicious activity" that concerns you or people you know.

What do I tell the police, my neighbor has holes in his back yard, they will just say I'm crazy. I don't have any proof, no bloody body or no screaming coming from his basement. I guess I will just have to settle on the fact I live across the street from a serial killer. Well maybe in 10 years when CNN comes knocking on my door to ask me to comment on if I knew there was a serial killer in my neighborhood I will just say "I always knew he was a killer but nobody else believed me"!!!

Heh, this is kinda funny, because you seem to have completely ignored me.

You don't call and say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that's not only a major claim that you'd need actual evidence for. You obviously don't have that, so you can't say he's a serial killer, because there's a good chance that he's not. However, if you can show them the holes in his yard, whether from pictures or by actually showing them from a view, and tell them that it concerns you because it's suspicious activity, then that's reasonable.

If the holes in his yard worry you, then you can go to the authorities and report what you believe to be "suspicious activity", which would be the holes.

I don't think the police will think holes in the yard are suspicious, I think they have enough to worry about other then me complaining about a neighbor and his holes, I mean people dig holes all the time, they plant things, dogs dig up holes in yards, I don't think it's enough suspicious activity to warrant an examination by the police, and it's not like they can go through his house without a warrant.

There is no hard evidence proving that he is a serial killer, BUT I KNOW HE IS

When it hits the news some day, all I'm going to say in my 2 minute interview is "I told you so, I always knew"
kevin24018
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 4:28:33 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 4:23:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:35:08 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:28:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:22:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:38:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?

The holes are about 3-4 feet deep, he has no pets and there are 6 holes, unless he is planning on planting trees, but he doesn't seem like the gardening type, he doesn't maintain his front lawn. Fits the profile to a T for a serial killer though, Caucasian male 18-45, anti-social, no family, wife or kids.

He could be doing some yard work, but if it really concerns you, you could still contact the police. You don't have to say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that would be dumb and unproven. You could, however, just report what you might find to be "suspicious activity" that concerns you or people you know.

What do I tell the police, my neighbor has holes in his back yard, they will just say I'm crazy. I don't have any proof, no bloody body or no screaming coming from his basement. I guess I will just have to settle on the fact I live across the street from a serial killer. Well maybe in 10 years when CNN comes knocking on my door to ask me to comment on if I knew there was a serial killer in my neighborhood I will just say "I always knew he was a killer but nobody else believed me"!!!

Heh, this is kinda funny, because you seem to have completely ignored me.

You don't call and say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that's not only a major claim that you'd need actual evidence for. You obviously don't have that, so you can't say he's a serial killer, because there's a good chance that he's not. However, if you can show them the holes in his yard, whether from pictures or by actually showing them from a view, and tell them that it concerns you because it's suspicious activity, then that's reasonable.

If the holes in his yard worry you, then you can go to the authorities and report what you believe to be "suspicious activity", which would be the holes.

I don't think the police will think holes in the yard are suspicious, I think they have enough to worry about other then me complaining about a neighbor and his holes, I mean people dig holes all the time, they plant things, dogs dig up holes in yards, I don't think it's enough suspicious activity to warrant an examination by the police, and it's not like they can go through his house without a warrant.

There is no hard evidence proving that he is a serial killer, BUT I KNOW HE IS

When it hits the news some day, all I'm going to say in my 2 minute interview is "I told you so, I always knew"

maybe he's a drug dealer, he buried some money but forgot where, maybe you should dig up his yard, it's probably millions!
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 4:39:35 PM
Posted: 1 week ago

maybe he's a drug dealer, he buried some money but forgot where, maybe you should dig up his yard, it's probably millions!

I don't think he is a drug dealer, I lived next to a major drug dealer once, this guy had Hummers and Ferraris pulling up to his house all day and night, lots of foot traffic, then one day I was stopped just down from my house by the SWAT tactical team, they were conducting a raid on his house, they just stormed his house kicked in all the door and went in with rifles drawn, next day it was in the news, major meth lab discovered.

But this guy is more of a serial killer profile, no people coming or going, very anti social, like we are talking not even making eye contact, only leaves the house to go to work and his late night killing sprees, why would you go to the trouble and effort of having a door cut into your garage from the house unless you have something to hide, the guy lives by himself, he used to park in the driveway and just walk to his front door but now he drives into the garage and then the door closes, and the basement lights come on. Maybe he is like Buffalo Bill keeping his victims in a well in the basement
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:04:33 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 4:23:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:35:08 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:28:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:22:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:38:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:26:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can you confirm that this part is actually true, and that the whole "digs holes and covers them with tarps" isn't just some rumor?

I have been in my neighbors yard and looked over the fence and did see the holes with the tarps. Why have 6 holes with tarps on them, is he planting something or hiding bodies.

How deep are the holes? Has he ever had any pets that you know of?

The holes are about 3-4 feet deep, he has no pets and there are 6 holes, unless he is planning on planting trees, but he doesn't seem like the gardening type, he doesn't maintain his front lawn. Fits the profile to a T for a serial killer though, Caucasian male 18-45, anti-social, no family, wife or kids.

He could be doing some yard work, but if it really concerns you, you could still contact the police. You don't have to say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that would be dumb and unproven. You could, however, just report what you might find to be "suspicious activity" that concerns you or people you know.

What do I tell the police, my neighbor has holes in his back yard, they will just say I'm crazy. I don't have any proof, no bloody body or no screaming coming from his basement. I guess I will just have to settle on the fact I live across the street from a serial killer. Well maybe in 10 years when CNN comes knocking on my door to ask me to comment on if I knew there was a serial killer in my neighborhood I will just say "I always knew he was a killer but nobody else believed me"!!!

Heh, this is kinda funny, because you seem to have completely ignored me.

You don't call and say "my neighbor is a serial killer", because that's not only a major claim that you'd need actual evidence for. You obviously don't have that, so you can't say he's a serial killer, because there's a good chance that he's not. However, if you can show them the holes in his yard, whether from pictures or by actually showing them from a view, and tell them that it concerns you because it's suspicious activity, then that's reasonable.

If the holes in his yard worry you, then you can go to the authorities and report what you believe to be "suspicious activity", which would be the holes.

I don't think the police will think holes in the yard are suspicious, I think they have enough to worry about other then me complaining about a neighbor and his holes, I mean people dig holes all the time, they plant things, dogs dig up holes in yards, I don't think it's enough suspicious activity to warrant an examination by the police, and it's not like they can go through his house without a warrant.
If that's the case, and you don't find it suspicious enough, then just forget about it.

There is no hard evidence proving that he is a serial killer, BUT I KNOW HE IS
That's like when you're being dominated by some kid in a game, and you say "I have no proof that he's cheating, BUT I KNOW HE IS" -- it's just a claim that you have in your head, and you have no evidence to prove it. There's a chance that he is hacking, but most likely he's just better than you. -- The same can be said about this guy. You think he MUST be a serial killer, but you have no proof that he is, so you just keep saying "I don't have evidence, but I know he is one!", when in reality he's probably just a really introverted and unsocial person.

When it hits the news some day, all I'm going to say in my 2 minute interview is "I told you so, I always knew"
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:08:05 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
So you have no evidence he's a serial killer, but you think he is because he's anti-social and has holes in his back yard?

Sounds to me like someone is just a bit prejudiced about his neighbor.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:16:34 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 5:08:05 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
So you have no evidence he's a serial killer, but you think he is because he's anti-social and has holes in his back yard?

Sounds to me like someone is just a bit prejudiced about his neighbor.

This guy fits all the serial killer traits, that is why I say he is

Somebody who has antisocial personality disorder is ultimately a person with no sense of guilt or remorse. These people also tend to display high rates of aggression, compulsive lying, and an inability to take responsibility for their actions . CHECK!!

Caucasian white 18-45 CHECK!!

No family or relative visits ever CHECK!!
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:31:15 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 5:16:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:08:05 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
So you have no evidence he's a serial killer, but you think he is because he's anti-social and has holes in his back yard?

Sounds to me like someone is just a bit prejudiced about his neighbor.

This guy fits all the serial killer traits, that is why I say he is

Somebody who has antisocial personality disorder is ultimately a person with no sense of guilt or remorse. These people also tend to display high rates of aggression, compulsive lying, and an inability to take responsibility for their actions . CHECK!!

Caucasian white 18-45 CHECK!!

No family or relative visits ever CHECK!!

Still doesn't prove that he is one
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 6:55:46 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.

I just wanted to peoples opinion on the matter, knowing the facts, is he a serial killer or am I just imagining it

It's kind of like asking people, If you knew your brother or sister killed someone years ago but was never caught, would you turn them in to the police"
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:04:24 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 6:55:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.

I just wanted to peoples opinion on the matter, knowing the facts, is he a serial killer or am I just imagining it

It's kind of like asking people, If you knew your brother or sister killed someone years ago but was never caught, would you turn them in to the police"

The two situations you gave are completely different. The one you're presenting about your neighbor involves "suspicions", which aren't proven facts. The one you gave about a sibling that you know killed someone. In this case, you KNOW for a FACT that they killed someone. If they were caught, and it was found out that you knew, you'd get in trouble as well.

The first scenario with your neighbor is based off suspicion and what you concluded on your own. The second scenario is based off a "known fact" that you know is true, and you don't have to conclude on your own because you *actually* know.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:18:50 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 7:04:24 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:55:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.

I just wanted to peoples opinion on the matter, knowing the facts, is he a serial killer or am I just imagining it

It's kind of like asking people, If you knew your brother or sister killed someone years ago but was never caught, would you turn them in to the police"

The two situations you gave are completely different. The one you're presenting about your neighbor involves "suspicions", which aren't proven facts. The one you gave about a sibling that you know killed someone. In this case, you KNOW for a FACT that they killed someone. If they were caught, and it was found out that you knew, you'd get in trouble as well.

The first scenario with your neighbor is based off suspicion and what you concluded on your own. The second scenario is based off a "known fact" that you know is true, and you don't have to conclude on your own because you *actually* know.

Let me clarify the second statement, someone you knew went missing and you find a bloody knife and cell phone of the missing person in your brothers drawer and you knew they were good friends. Do you still call the cops?
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:22:37 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 7:18:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:04:24 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:55:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.

I just wanted to peoples opinion on the matter, knowing the facts, is he a serial killer or am I just imagining it

It's kind of like asking people, If you knew your brother or sister killed someone years ago but was never caught, would you turn them in to the police"

The two situations you gave are completely different. The one you're presenting about your neighbor involves "suspicions", which aren't proven facts. The one you gave about a sibling that you know killed someone. In this case, you KNOW for a FACT that they killed someone. If they were caught, and it was found out that you knew, you'd get in trouble as well.

The first scenario with your neighbor is based off suspicion and what you concluded on your own. The second scenario is based off a "known fact" that you know is true, and you don't have to conclude on your own because you *actually* know.

Let me clarify the second statement, someone you knew went missing and you find a bloody knife and cell phone of the missing person in your brothers drawer and you knew they were good friends. Do you still call the cops?

Yes, because the person is missing and you have some of their stuff that could help find them or act as evidence. This is, again, based on the fact that you KNOW the person is missing. All you know about your neighbor is that he's some anti-social guy who has a couple holes in his backyard
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:27:12 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 7:22:37 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:18:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:04:24 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:55:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.

I just wanted to peoples opinion on the matter, knowing the facts, is he a serial killer or am I just imagining it

It's kind of like asking people, If you knew your brother or sister killed someone years ago but was never caught, would you turn them in to the police"

The two situations you gave are completely different. The one you're presenting about your neighbor involves "suspicions", which aren't proven facts. The one you gave about a sibling that you know killed someone. In this case, you KNOW for a FACT that they killed someone. If they were caught, and it was found out that you knew, you'd get in trouble as well.

The first scenario with your neighbor is based off suspicion and what you concluded on your own. The second scenario is based off a "known fact" that you know is true, and you don't have to conclude on your own because you *actually* know.

Let me clarify the second statement, someone you knew went missing and you find a bloody knife and cell phone of the missing person in your brothers drawer and you knew they were good friends. Do you still call the cops?

Yes, because the person is missing and you have some of their stuff that could help find them or act as evidence. This is, again, based on the fact that you KNOW the person is missing. All you know about your neighbor is that he's some anti-social guy who has a couple holes in his backyard

So just wait until I smell some decomposing bodies?
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:34:37 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 7:27:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:22:37 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:18:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:04:24 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:55:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.

I just wanted to peoples opinion on the matter, knowing the facts, is he a serial killer or am I just imagining it

It's kind of like asking people, If you knew your brother or sister killed someone years ago but was never caught, would you turn them in to the police"

The two situations you gave are completely different. The one you're presenting about your neighbor involves "suspicions", which aren't proven facts. The one you gave about a sibling that you know killed someone. In this case, you KNOW for a FACT that they killed someone. If they were caught, and it was found out that you knew, you'd get in trouble as well.

The first scenario with your neighbor is based off suspicion and what you concluded on your own. The second scenario is based off a "known fact" that you know is true, and you don't have to conclude on your own because you *actually* know.

Let me clarify the second statement, someone you knew went missing and you find a bloody knife and cell phone of the missing person in your brothers drawer and you knew they were good friends. Do you still call the cops?

Yes, because the person is missing and you have some of their stuff that could help find them or act as evidence. This is, again, based on the fact that you KNOW the person is missing. All you know about your neighbor is that he's some anti-social guy who has a couple holes in his backyard

So just wait until I smell some decomposing bodies?

IF YOU HAVE SUSPICIONS, you can still REPORT those suspicions, and if they're at least sound suspicions, then you've done your part. If he fits what you say describes your average serial killer, and he's digging holes, and it concerns you, your life, or the life of others, then that's a good enough reason to be suspicious, and you can contact the police about your concerns.

You don't have actual proof that he's a serial killer, so you can't just assume he is one.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:52:50 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 7:34:37 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:27:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:22:37 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:18:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:04:24 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:55:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:48:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:22:31 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you say that, then you're basically saying "I knew he was a serial killer, but didn't report it", which will just get you in trouble.

What do you suggest, I break into his house and look for blood or corpses, the cops won't come because I'm suspicious.

Look at the guy in Cleveland who held those girls captive for 20 years, there were signs something was up but nobody did anything until one of the girls escaped. Dahmer had bodies in acid vats in his house, the cops came to his house twice yet nothing happened until one victim escaped, I have even less evidence, just holes in the back yard. But I know, it's like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up because something is up, that's what this is.

If the BAU team from the FBI were here doing a profile, this guy would be #1 on their list.

If you're really that concerned about it, then report it. If you're just gonna assume he is one, and not say/do anything about it, then you will be just as at fault for not doing anything about it if you were right.

I just wanted to peoples opinion on the matter, knowing the facts, is he a serial killer or am I just imagining it

It's kind of like asking people, If you knew your brother or sister killed someone years ago but was never caught, would you turn them in to the police"

The two situations you gave are completely different. The one you're presenting about your neighbor involves "suspicions", which aren't proven facts. The one you gave about a sibling that you know killed someone. In this case, you KNOW for a FACT that they killed someone. If they were caught, and it was found out that you knew, you'd get in trouble as well.

The first scenario with your neighbor is based off suspicion and what you concluded on your own. The second scenario is based off a "known fact" that you know is true, and you don't have to conclude on your own because you *actually* know.

Let me clarify the second statement, someone you knew went missing and you find a bloody knife and cell phone of the missing person in your brothers drawer and you knew they were good friends. Do you still call the cops?

Yes, because the person is missing and you have some of their stuff that could help find them or act as evidence. This is, again, based on the fact that you KNOW the person is missing. All you know about your neighbor is that he's some anti-social guy who has a couple holes in his backyard

So just wait until I smell some decomposing bodies?

IF YOU HAVE SUSPICIONS, you can still REPORT those suspicions, and if they're at least sound suspicions, then you've done your part. If he fits what you say describes your average serial killer, and he's digging holes, and it concerns you, your life, or the life of others, then that's a good enough reason to be suspicious, and you can contact the police about your concerns.

You don't have actual proof that he's a serial killer, so you can't just assume he is one.

What if I told you I thought I saw a pool of blood near the trunk of his car, but when I came out later it was all cleaned up.

I'm just kidding, about the blood, I'm going to wait to get more evidence but I KNOW HE IS A SERIAL KILLER