Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 10:55:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Neo-Nazis . . . discuss . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 11:12:05 PM
Nazi Germany surrender to the United States on May 7th, 1945. Chuck Norris was born on May 6th, 1945. Coincidence, I think not.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 11:17:00 PM
At 1/22/2011 11:12:05 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Nazi Germany surrender to the United States on May 7th, 1945. Chuck Norris was born on May 6th, 1945. Coincidence, I think not.

when you get that absurdly specific with a chuck norris fact, at least check the facts. he was born in 1940.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 11:25:33 PM
At 1/22/2011 11:17:00 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/22/2011 11:12:05 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

when you get that absurdly specific with a chuck norris fact, at least check the facts. he was born in 1940.

It was a joke . . . but the fact remains that when he turned 5 the Nazis surrendered the next day . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 11:33:59 PM
March 10, 1940.

and the point is as a joke it sucks. it's one of those "only funny if it's true" things.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 11:35:38 PM
At 1/22/2011 11:33:59 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
March 10, 1940.

and the point is as a joke it sucks. it's one of those "only funny if it's true" things.

When he was 5 the Nazis surrendered . . . the fact remains . . . anyway upon the original subject . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 11:55:27 PM
At 1/22/2011 11:44:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Chuck Norris is on there too.

CHUCK NORRIS IS BLACK THEY ARE SELF CONTRADICTORY ! ! !
. . . by the way look at this vid . . .
. . . he beat the KKK with chicken . . .
. . . that is why Koopin loves KFC . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 8:00:00 PM
http://parimon.wordpress.com...
Minister Of Trolling
:
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 8:42:56 PM
At 1/22/2011 11:41:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Nazis on DDO:
http://www.debate.org...

probably all trolls

"Our_Lord_Jesus_Christ" LOL

lol @ that first one. apparently he lives in Israel too. xD
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 8:47:47 PM
The JEW is using the BLACK as muscle to get YOU.

Whata'ya gonna do about it, whitey?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 11:10:06 PM
I don't think any significant amount of people endorse the Nazi Party these days, but the problems that the Nazis had in their reasoning are present in most people today. It is safe to say that we learned nothing from their historical lesson. We still have people that believe in the rule of law, and that once law is established it is just. Speaker of the House Boehner recently remarked that the press should get off his back about his smoking habit, if for nothing else that it is perfectly legal to do it. When we have people justifying relatively benign social behaviors like smoking with the fact that the law allows it, we have a problem.
no comment
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2011 4:14:28 PM
At 1/22/2011 10:55:24 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Neo-Nazis . . . discuss . . .

Neo-Nazis are by and large disgruntled, disaffected, crudely macho, and ideologically adolescent young men who are drawn to the neo-Nazi subculture because it's populated by others with the same testeronic temperament and unfocused resentment against the raw deal that is the capitalist status quo. Of course what happens to one upon affiliating with hardcore neo-Nazis is a political proselytization process in which one's anger is focused at "Them", i.e. immigrants, welfare moms, Jews, the usual skinhead suspects. And not only is one's anger focused, it's intensified and doctrinally rationalized until one goes from being a rhetoric-repeating kid socially hanging out with like-minded kids to a loyal soldier in the cause of hate. An alternative anti-capitalist movement that isn't racist and rageful is what's needed to steer angry young white males away from the neo-Nazi camp.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.