Jump to topic:

Dirk Won More Than LeBron Lost

HisFlyness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 9:14:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dirk won this series much more than LeBron lost it. Dude played with a 104 degree temperature and still played OUT OF HIS FREAKING MIND. Everyone wants to make it about LeBron, Wade and the Heat, when they got beaten in a series that wasn't even that close. Sure the games were pretty good but, meh. I'm not going to say Dirk is better than LeBron, but the Mavs were better than the Heat. It was much more about Dirk and the Mavs taking it than LeBron and the Heat losing it.

I can't wait to hear how wrong I am.
"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost." - Tolkein...or Babe Ruth. One of those guys.
interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 10:11:57 AM
You are right. Dikr gained a whole lot more than LeBron lost. I am happy that he finally got the ring that he deserved. This man is a champion and he has the
class to prove it. Unlike LeBron and the gang.
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 1:03:50 PM
At 6/13/2011 10:11:57 AM, interrogator wrote:
You are right. Dikr gained a whole lot more than LeBron lost. I am happy that he finally got the ring that he deserved. This man is a champion and he has the
class to prove it. Unlike LeBron and the gang.

It's impossible to say that "Dirk won more than Lebron lost," since what they won and lost is essentially the same thing: the NBA finals.
kfc