Jump to topic:

Communism Owns Capitalism.

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2011 9:21:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Right, here we go. So, I've been thinking, and we all know that's never good. And I've come to what I believe to be a rather firm conclusion. Communism. And at this I looked around, for what good a personal conclusion and especially of this sort but to put it to the test, at those opposed to me, and here I am in the minority. Which I consider rather scary, especially with those here so educated. I, to be honest, find proposition of any alternative to be of a rather evil decent, or stupid, or naive.

Some things should just make obvious sense. That two heads are better than one for instance, two billion better than one billion. But then what with privatisation? What end goal to society? To flourish? Then why negate the obvious rule? And then what is society but humanity, it's definition? Are we monsters? It's hard but to think so, but then hard to. Freaks of Chance or some other Freak. One might think we'd carnage instilled in us by another monster, and there's a sad thought.

But we do have some reviving aspects. I've found love in others, and that's to speak for myself, but then there's this here internet I'm currently writing for, all you people. It's a rather fulfilling love. One might think life needn't suffer at all. One might think life could grow to be sheer happiness, short women, and then we'd be drinking a lot. A completely amalgamated society, like ants, our beautiful living example of flourishing communist societies. In place with the rest of the universe.

But what? Capitalism? Lines drawn between people with such beautiful collective potential, in capital and state border. Exploitation. Murder. Neglect. One colour. Red. But for the dream we are not fit for residence among such wonder. Squander. I see nothing but sole self-interest in anything capitalistic. And then where goes humanity? Where goes society? Where goes anything truly beautiful? What argument but that of a monster?
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2011 9:32:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
hey.. we made a sick game outa life :P
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!