Jump to topic:

Plant your flag, football enthusiasts

Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 8:11:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Football is a lot more fun when you know where everybody stands, as to let the shlt talking fly. What is your favorite team, and why do you expect them to do well? What team to you hate the most? As teams get stomped, it would be nice to know who we can taunt about it!
Rob
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 1:52:45 AM
At 8/23/2011 8:11:48 PM, Lasagna wrote:
Football is a lot more fun when you know where everybody stands, as to let the shlt talking fly. What is your favorite team, and why do you expect them to do well? What team to you hate the most? As teams get stomped, it would be nice to know who we can taunt about it!

MY team are the NINERS and my faith is in Alex Smith to finally pull it together. I HATE the COLTS
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:22:35 PM
49ers
Like: loserboi
Dislike:

Packers
Like: Lasagna
Dislike:

Colts
Like:
Dislike: loserboi

Eagles
Dislike:

Cowboys
Like:
Dislike: Lasagna
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:29:38 PM
At 8/24/2011 1:52:45 AM, Loserboi wrote:

MY team are the NINERS and my faith is in Alex Smith to finally pull it together. I HATE the COLTS

Since their '95 Super Bowl run, the Niners have had an especially bad drought. However they still are 5-0 in the Super Bowl so until they start falling behind it's hard to talk isht :)

They've got some good players but it would probably surprise most people just to see them go .500 this season...
Rob
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 9:04:14 PM
49ers
Dislike:

Packers
Dislike: Rockylightning

Colts
Like:
Dislike: loserboi, Rockylightning

Eagles

Cowboys
Like:
Dislike: Lasagna, Rockylightning

Jets:
Like: Rockylightning
Dislike:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 6:45:58 PM
I have low expectations for the upcoming season unfortunately, we'd either need a great deal of improvement and a great deal of health or a few miracles to get anywhere. Put me on the like list for Vikings, dislike for all its divisional rivals and the Giants.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 7:54:09 PM
==NFC North==

Vikings
Like: Ragnar_Rahl
Dislike:

Bears
Like:
Dislike: Ragnar_Rahl, Lasagna

Detroit
Like:
Dislike: Ragnar_Rahl

Packers
Dislike: Rockylightning, Ragnar_Rahl

==NFC East==

Eagles

Cowboys
Like:

==NFC West==

49ers
Dislike:

==NFC South==

Falcons
Like:

==AFC North==

Jets
Dislike:

==AFC South==

Colts
Like:
Dislike: loserboi, Rockylightning
Rob
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2011 7:55:39 PM
49ers
Dislike:

Packers

Colts
Like:
Dislike: loserboi, Rockylightning, OMGJustinBieber

Eagles

Cowboys
Like:

Jets:
Dislike: OMGJustinBieber

Patriots
Like: OMGJustinBieber
Dislike:
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 8:24:24 AM
==NFC North==

Vikings
Dislike:

Bears
Like:

Detroit
Like:

Packers

==NFC East==

Eagles

Cowboys
Like:

Giants
Like:

==NFC West==

49ers
Dislike:

==NFC South==

Falcons
Like:

==AFC East==

Patriots
Like: OMGJustingBieber
Dislike:

Jets
Dislike: OMGJustingBieber

==AFC South==

Colts
Like:
Dislike: loserboi, Rockylightning, OMGJustingBieber
Rob
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 8:34:03 AM
It's very convenient that you like the Packers and the Eagles, Rob -- arguably the 2 best teams in football right now lol and probable Superbowl contenders, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed this season. The Packers are completely stacked. I also like both of those teams. As a Giants fan I'm supposed to hate the Eagles but I never have.

At the bar last night I was watching old football footage and I realized that I have a huge (platonic) crush on Aaron Rodgers haha he is ADORABLE! He was so cute when he was first drafted lol aww. Him and Drew Brees are my favorite QBs; there's something about their character and the way they play the game that I can really appreciate (not that I know them personally).

Growing up in NY I've defaulted on being a Giants and a Jets fan, but I don't expect much out of either team this season. I predict the Giants will go about 9--7 and the Jets 10--6. The Giants will likely lose the division to the Eagles while the Jets lose it to the Patriots. The thing is that I haven't been enthusiastic about the Giants for awhile because I HATE Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin! Meanwhile Mark Sanchez is adorable and I love Rex Ryan :D So I will be primarily rooting for the Jets if I had to pick one team.

The other team I really like is the Saints, so put me down for Jets, Giants and Saints. The Saints are Vi's favorite team so I've been following them for a few years and I love em! They are probably the only team that can really challenge the Packers in their conference (but I still think the Packers have it).

As for teams I dislike, put me down for Cowboys... and I fuggin hate the Patriots. DUH.

They're an annoying well-oiled machine, and their QB is obnoxiously perfect.
President of DDO
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 11:44:51 AM
At 8/31/2011 8:34:03 AM, Danielle wrote:
It's very convenient that you like the Packers and the Eagles, Rob -- arguably the 2 best teams in football right now lol and probable Superbowl contenders, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed this season. The Packers are completely stacked. I also like both of those teams. As a Giants fan I'm supposed to hate the Eagles but I never have.

Don't make me dig up the old threads to prove I liked them before they were good! Yeah it's kind of hard to hate on the Eagles when they've won 0 superbowls... Although they have been absolutely devastating to the Giants the past few years and have no doubt costed them the playoffs more than once.

At the bar last night I was watching old football footage and I realized that I have a huge (platonic) crush on Aaron Rodgers haha he is ADORABLE! He was so cute when he was first drafted lol aww. Him and Drew Brees are my favorite QBs; there's something about their character and the way they play the game that I can really appreciate (not that I know them personally).

Aaron Rodgers is f*cking awesome. He is such a cool guy and the whole belt thing is just hilarious. Believe it or not, though, he still exists in Brett Favre's shadow in some people's eyes around here because Favre was such a legend that he was the "first love" many will never get over. My father resents Rodgers. The Packers are such a good organization because of their humility. I was listening to Greg Jennings after the SuperBowl, for instance, and he was talking about Donald Driver getting injured and how worried he was that their "#1 reciever went out" and how he was going to have to step it up. Almost every player on that team has an awesome personality and they interact with the community. For instance, Dave Simonson in our non-DDO fantasy league goes to church every sunday with Donald Driver. After a while you will get to figuring out why people in Green Bay say "we" when talking about the Packers ;)

Growing up in NY I've defaulted on being a Giants and a Jets fan, but I don't expect much out of either team this season. I predict the Giants will go about 9--7 and the Jets 10--6. The Giants will likely lose the division to the Eagles while the Jets lose it to the Patriots. The thing is that I haven't been enthusiastic about the Giants for awhile because I HATE Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin! Meanwhile Mark Sanchez is adorable and I love Rex Ryan :D So I will be primarily rooting for the Jets if I had to pick one team.

Jets have an awesome chance at a wild card spot and Rex is 2-1 against the Pats. This will hopefully be Coughlin's last season. If the Jets take a dive this year then perhaps they will draft a QB... Manning better keep those picks down this year.

The other team I really like is the Saints, so put me down for Jets, Giants and Saints. The Saints are Vi's favorite team so I've been following them for a few years and I love em! They are probably the only team that can really challenge the Packers in their conference (but I still think the Packers have it).

I've historically liked the Saints as underdogs, but they are no longer underdogs and they are frankly in the Pack's way this season so they are the enemy.

As for teams I dislike, put me down for Cowboys... and I fuggin hate the Patriots. DUH.

They're an annoying well-oiled machine, and their QB is obnoxiously perfect.

It's not too late to band-wagon hop... you're close enough that you could play the local card :)
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 11:50:15 AM
==NFC North==

Vikings
Dislike:

Bears
Like:

Detroit
Like:

Packers

==NFC East==

Eagles

Cowboys
Like:
Dislike: Lasagna, Rockylightning, Danielle

Giants
Like: Danielle

==NFC West==

49ers
Dislike:

==NFC South==

Falcons
Like:

Saints
Dislike:

Panters
Like: Ryan_Thomas
Dislike:

==AFC East==

Patriots
Dislike: Danielle

Jets
Like: Rockylightning, Danielle

==AFC South==

Colts
Like:
Rob
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:14:43 PM
At 8/31/2011 11:44:51 AM, Lasagna wrote:
Don't make me dig up the old threads to prove I liked them before they were good! Yeah it's kind of hard to hate on the Eagles when they've won 0 superbowls... Although they have been absolutely devastating to the Giants the past few years and have no doubt costed them the playoffs more than once.

The Packers have been good since our tenure here with the exception of 2008. They won the Superbowl last season; they were 11-5 in 2009 and 13-3 in 2007 (and almost went to the Superbowl but lost to the Giants :P ). Anyway I'm not accusing you of being a fair-weathered fan, even though I personally think accusations of such are totally bogus anyhow. I'm just saying it's lucky for you that both of your favorite teams are projected to do well this year...

Also I don't not like a team just because they're good competition for teams I like. I think rivalries are fun. The only team I really dislike because of an "inherent" rivalry is the fuggin Boston Red Sox. I have my reasons though even if they're not good ones :P

I like Andy Reid and I've always liked Donovan McNabb, so I never saw any reason to dislike the Eagles even if they stood in the way of the Giants moving on. I figure if the Giants lost then they didn't deserve it ;) Duh. It's funny though because the Pats being in the Jets division definitely contributes to my dislike for them... but that's because they always win! Haha. And Red Sox fans tend to be Patriots fans too ;P

Aaron Rodgers is f*cking awesome. He is such a cool guy and the whole belt thing is just hilarious. Believe it or not, though, he still exists in Brett Favre's shadow in some people's eyes around here because Favre was such a legend that he was the "first love" many will never get over. My father resents Rodgers.

That's sad but I get it. Aaron will definitely prove himself with time (he already has). Why resent him though? It's not like Favre could play forever... or can he...

The Packers are such a good organization because of their humility. I was listening to Greg Jennings after the SuperBowl, for instance, and he was talking about Donald Driver getting injured and how worried he was that their "#1 reciever went out" and how he was going to have to step it up. Almost every player on that team has an awesome personality and they interact with the community. For instance, Dave Simonson in our non-DDO fantasy league goes to church every sunday with Donald Driver. After a while you will get to figuring out why people in Green Bay say "we" when talking about the Packers ;)

I can easily rip this apart but wouldn't wanna (a) waste my time (b) shatter your dreams lol.

Jets have an awesome chance at a wild card spot and Rex is 2-1 against the Pats.

True... and good point.

This will hopefully be Coughlin's last season. If the Jets take a dive this year then perhaps they will draft a QB... Manning better keep those picks down this year.

I think you mean the Giants, and good riddance to them both!!!

Eli Manning plays with a huge chip on his shoulder (and not in a good way) because he's clearly the inferior Manning. It doesn't inspire him to be better; he seems to resent it. I have yet to see ONE god damn smile on either one of their faces at any point throughout the season. Coughlin always looks like he is the angriest person on the planet... even when the Giants are winning! I saw him looking angry and miserable as ever (typical) in a recent pre-season game that they won anyway. You're stressing over pre-season bro?! He just looks pissed off all the time and doesn't seem to inspire his players in any way whatsoever. Neither does Eli. I would HATE if he were my "leader" -- both of them. Coughlin's style isn't interesting and Eli Manning is mediocre in every way.

I don't like either of them on or off the field, so lately it seems as if I've been rooting for the Giants out of tradition. I'll admit it was fvcking glorious to watch them beat the Pats in the 07 Superbowl though. That was the last season I really felt compelled to watch and enjoy their games. This season they're already off to making poor decisions sooo...it's gonna be a long one. I'm hoping they get me exited again (that's what she said).

I not-so-secretly like the Saints a lot better, but I have so much history with the Giants haha I'm too attached to let go. It's like a romance that's clearly fizzled out but I'm not ready to move on. Maybe if they get rid of the people I don't like and make some changes we can rekindle the passion.

I've historically liked the Saints as underdogs, but they are no longer underdogs and they are frankly in the Pack's way this season so they are the enemy.

And the Eagles aren't?

It's not too late to band-wagon hop... you're close enough that you could play the local card :)

Never! :)
President of DDO
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:21:57 PM
On my phone so can't copy/paste the list. Love Dolphins now and forever. Hate the Patriots to death.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:27:00 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:21:57 PM, Tim_Spin wrote:
On my phone so can't copy/paste the list. Love Dolphins now and forever. Hate the Patriots to death.

It's not the Patriot's fault that you're mediocre. At least you don't like that cocky fcuk Rex Ryan though.
freedomsquared
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:30:57 PM
==NFC North==

Vikings
Dislike:

Bears
Like:
Dislike: Ragnar_Rahl, Lasagna, freedomsquared (#1 baby)

Detroit
Like:

Packers
Like: Lasagna, freedomsquared

==NFC East==

Eagles

Cowboys
Like:
Dislike: Lasagna, Rockylightning, Danielle, freedomsquared

Giants

==NFC West==

49ers
Dislike:

==NFC South==

Falcons
Like:

Saints
Like: Danielle, freedomsquared (3rd fav)
Dislike:

Panters
Dislike:

==AFC East==

Patriots
Dislike: Danielle

Jets

==AFC South==

Colts
Like:

Texans
Like: freedomsquared (second fav)
Dislike:
But it's Norway, sort of the Canada of Europe."
-innomen

http://www.debate.org...
-humorous debate with brian_eggleston

-tournament debate, need votes
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:40:11 PM
The packers are soo overrated.
I honestly think everything fell in place for them to win(Sorta like mavs)
I think the two best teams this year will be eagles and jets.
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:51:58 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:27:00 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
It's not the Patriot's fault that you're mediocre. At least you don't like that cocky fcuk Rex Ryan though.

Rex Ryan is super down to earth and incredibly humble. All he does is talk up the Patriots, particularly Brady and Coach Belicheat... I mean Belichick. He understands that players need confidence in order to go against teams like the Pats who are seemingly untouchable. I don't wanna say he's putting on an act, but he's clearly not an a$shole and just doing what he thinks is best for the team's esteem. He also talks sh!t like a true New Yorker which is just amusing. I love the guy, and if I recall he was 2-1 against the Pats last season and won the division... I'd say he's doing something right.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:54:30 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:40:11 PM, Cobo wrote:

They're not overrated; they've got star power on both sides of the ball and work super hard for their success. The Eagles will likely dominate so long as Vick stays healthy (not that Vince Young is the worst back-up). I hope you're right about the Jets...
President of DDO
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:08:31 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:14:43 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 8/31/2011 11:44:51 AM, Lasagna wrote:

The Packers have been good since our tenure here with the exception of 2008. They won the Superbowl last season; they were 11-5 in 2009 and 13-3 in 2007 (and almost went to the Superbowl but lost to the Giants :P ).

Yeah I remember Plaxico coming to town and telling the crowd mid-game that there's nobody on our team that can cover him.

Anyway I'm not accusing you of being a fair-weathered fan, even though I personally think accusations of such are totally bogus anyhow. I'm just saying it's lucky for you that both of your favorite teams are projected to do well this year...

There's a downside... The NFC Championship game will likely be Philly @ GB. I could be doubly-disappointed this year as well.

Also I don't not like a team just because they're good competition for teams I like. I think rivalries are fun. The only team I really dislike because of an "inherent" rivalry is the fuggin Boston Red Sox. I have my reasons though even if they're not good ones :P

Boston was close to my original home so I like them, and I don't like all the Spankee fans that are around just because they are big-money. I'm getting into the Brewers now a bit too (although I couldn't be bothered to listen/watch a game) since everyone here is getting so excited about them. Won't have much chance soon... they haven't won the division since 1982!

I like Andy Reid and I've always liked Donovan McNabb, so I never saw any reason to dislike the Eagles even if they stood in the way of the Giants moving on. I figure if the Giants lost then they didn't deserve it ;) Duh. It's funny though because the Pats being in the Jets division definitely contributes to my dislike for them... but that's because they always win! Haha. And Red Sox fans tend to be Patriots fans too ;P

Aaron Rodgers is f*cking awesome. He is such a cool guy and the whole belt thing is just hilarious. Believe it or not, though, he still exists in Brett Favre's shadow in some people's eyes around here because Favre was such a legend that he was the "first love" many will never get over. My father resents Rodgers.

That's sad but I get it. Aaron will definitely prove himself with time (he already has). Why resent him though? It's not like Favre could play forever... or can he...

Football fandom rarely parallels logic.

The Packers are such a good organization because of their humility. I was listening to Greg Jennings after the SuperBowl, for instance, and he was talking about Donald Driver getting injured and how worried he was that their "#1 reciever went out" and how he was going to have to step it up. Almost every player on that team has an awesome personality and they interact with the community. For instance, Dave Simonson in our non-DDO fantasy league goes to church every sunday with Donald Driver. After a while you will get to figuring out why people in Green Bay say "we" when talking about the Packers ;)

I can easily rip this apart but wouldn't wanna (a) waste my time (b) shatter your dreams lol.

Well Barnett was running scummy nightclubs in town but at least he's gone... our TE Mark Chmura was banging under-age girls but we ditched him immediately. Come on... you got nothing on Rodgers, Matthews, Driver, or Jennings at least. No contract drama, no diva BS, etc.

Jets have an awesome chance at a wild card spot and Rex is 2-1 against the Pats.

True... and good point.

Here's hoping Rex keeps it up because I'd much rather face the Jets in the SB! Can you imagine the animosity between us if the Jets faced the Pack at the end?

This will hopefully be Coughlin's last season. If the Jets take a dive this year then perhaps they will draft a QB... Manning better keep those picks down this year.

I think you mean the Giants, and good riddance to them both!!!

No I meant Jets, it was just bad organizational skills on my part. Manning is ranked far above Sanchez at the current moment.

Eli Manning plays with a huge chip on his shoulder (and not in a good way) because he's clearly the inferior Manning.

Yeah I see that, he has a little "Romo" in him and I don't like it.

It doesn't inspire him to be better; he seems to resent it. I have yet to see ONE god damn smile on either one of their faces at any point throughout the season. Coughlin always looks like he is the angriest person on the planet... even when the Giants are winning!

Coaches are supposed to refrain from smiling (Rex has a distinct personality that exempts him). "The man upstairs" wants to see the coach applying pressure at every moment or else he'll get the impression that someone else will do it more.

I saw him looking angry and miserable as ever (typical) in a recent pre-season game that they won anyway. You're stressing over pre-season bro?! He just looks pissed off all the time and doesn't seem to inspire his players in any way whatsoever. Neither does Eli. I would HATE if he were my "leader" -- both of them. Coughlin's style isn't interesting and Eli Manning is mediocre in every way.

I don't like either of them on or off the field, so lately it seems as if I've been rooting for the Giants out of tradition. I'll admit it was fvcking glorious to watch them beat the Pats in the 07 Superbowl though. That was the last season I really felt compelled to watch and enjoy their games. This season they're already off to making poor decisions sooo...it's gonna be a long one. I'm hoping they get me exited again (that's what she said).

Yeah they are having a shaky offseason in several aspects. I can't imagine how that must have felt for you to watch the greatest Super Bowl upset of all time, taking place between your favorite and least favorite teams.

I not-so-secretly like the Saints a lot better, but I have so much history with the Giants haha I'm too attached to let go. It's like a romance that's clearly fizzled out but I'm not ready to move on. Maybe if they get rid of the people I don't like and make some changes we can rekindle the passion.

And the Eagles aren't?

Yeah they sure are, when the Eagles play them I have no love for them.

Never! :)
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:16:07 PM
==NFC North==

Minnesota Vikings
Dislike:

Chicago Bears
Like:
Dislike: Ragnar_Rahl, Lasagna, freedomsquared(#1)

Detroit Lions
Like:

Green Bay Packers
Like: Lasagna(#1), freedomsquared

==NFC East==

Philadelphia Eagles
Like: Lasagna (#2)

Dallas Cowboys
Like:
Dislike: Lasagna(#1), Rockylightning, Danielle, freedomsquared

New York Giants

==NFC West==

San Francisco 49ers
Dislike:

==NFC South==

Atlanta Falcons
Like:

New Orleans Saints
Like: Danielle, freedomsquared(#3)
Dislike:

Carolina Panthers
Dislike:

==AFC East==

New England Patriots
Dislike: Danielle, Tim_Spin

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins
Like: Tim_Spin
Dislike:

==AFC South==

Indianapolis Colts
Like:

Houston Texans
Like: freedomsquared(#2)
Dislike:
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:19:12 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:54:30 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 8/31/2011 4:40:11 PM, Cobo wrote:

They're not overrated; they've got star power on both sides of the ball and work super hard for their success. The Eagles will likely dominate so long as Vick stays healthy (not that Vince Young is the worst back-up). I hope you're right about the Jets...

Green Bay is thought to have the most complete team in football. Saying the World Champs are overrated before the beginning of the first reg season game makes absolutely no sense. In the NFL you absolutely need luck to win, but you absolutely cannot win on luck alone. The Packers beat the Eagles twice last year and shut out the Jets FYI.
Rob
freedomsquared
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 12:44:18 PM
==NFC North==

Minnesota Vikings
Dislike:

Chicago Bears
Like:
Dislike: Ragnar_Rahl, Lasagna, freedomsquared

Detroit Lions
Like:

Green Bay Packers
Like: Lasagna(#1), freedomsquared (#1)

==NFC East==

Philadelphia Eagles
Like: Lasagna (#2)

Dallas Cowboys
Like:
Dislike: Lasagna(#1), Rockylightning, Danielle, freedomsquared

New York Giants

==NFC West==

San Francisco 49ers
Dislike:

==NFC South==

Atlanta Falcons
Like:

New Orleans Saints
Like: Danielle, freedomsquared(#3)
Dislike:

Carolina Panthers
Dislike:

==AFC East==

New England Patriots
Dislike: Danielle, Tim_Spin

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins
Like: Tim_Spin
Dislike:

==AFC South==

Indianapolis Colts
Like:

Houston Texans
Like: freedomsquared(#2)
Dislike:
But it's Norway, sort of the Canada of Europe."
-innomen

-humorous debate with brian_eggleston

-tournament debate, need votes
tornshoe92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:41:17 PM

1)The Packers
2)They're the Packers
3)The Bears
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 8:52:25 AM
==NFC North==

Minnesota Vikings
Dislike:

Chicago Bears
Like: