Jump to topic:

Hail to the Chiefs

Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 12:38:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you add up the points from the Chiefs' last four games, you will discover they have been out-scored 150-27 :o

Good-bye Matt Cassel, hello Andrew Luck. If they draft a high-second-round WR as well, they could have an awesome offense next year
Rob
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 6:08:50 PM
At 9/23/2011 12:38:21 PM, Lasagna wrote:
If you add up the points from the Chiefs' last four games, you will discover they have been out-scored 150-27 :o

Good-bye Matt Cassel, hello Andrew Luck. If they draft a high-second-round WR as well, they could have an awesome offense next year

I think the Colts have the best chance at the moment to get Andrew Luck. Kerry Collins is going to try to play with a hurt shoulder and he has had 3 turnovers in each of the last two games. Colts did not even play strong teams.

You know at some point Matt Cassel will pull some of it together. Colts look to be in a much worse situation.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 11:34:41 PM
At 9/23/2011 6:08:50 PM, Loserboi wrote:
At 9/23/2011 12:38:21 PM, Lasagna wrote:

I think the Colts have the best chance at the moment to get Andrew Luck. Kerry Collins is going to try to play with a hurt shoulder and he has had 3 turnovers in each of the last two games. Colts did not even play strong teams.

You know at some point Matt Cassel will pull some of it together. Colts look to be in a much worse situation.

Nobody will convince me that the #32 team this year isn't taking a dive for luck. just like the giants took a dive for the rams
Rob
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 8:00:21 AM
I agree with both of ya. The thing is, which team will it be? The Colts are a lost cause without Peyton, it seems, so it would behoove them to try and snag a future (probable) elite QB. I think that Matt Cassel will get his ish together soon, as will Chiefs' Coach Todd Haley. He's on the chopping block right now, which I think is pretty ridiculous after only losing 2 games this season. Let's face it - the Chiefs don't exactly have a lot of star power, and that can't be blamed entirely on the coach. They definitely need a QB, but I think the Colts need it more. However do I think the Colts will try to lose because of it? I don't think so, unless it becomes obvious later in the season that they have no chance. I think the Chiefs legitimately have a lesser chance to win. Hmm, we'll see...
President of DDO
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 8:49:13 AM
I'll be very interested to see what tune people are whistling when weeks 16 & 17 come around and playoff berths are being controlled by teams with ulterior motives...
Rob