Jump to topic:

Texas Rangers vs. St Louis Cardinals ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:12:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We are now introducing to you, the 2011 World Series event. It is between the Texas Rangers and the Saint Louis Cardinals, or as I love to call it. The Cards. This is a well known baseball
franchise that is due for another championship ring. After seeing a guy hit 3 homeruns a few nights ago, I say they have a shot. Right now, the series is tied
2-2. The next game will be critical and it will be live from the great state of Texas.
What are your thoughts on this. Who will win.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:10:04 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:07:14 AM, Lasagna wrote:
Poor Brewers...

The Brews suck, just like most things in the part of the world. It use to be called the Rust Belt. Imagine that. I hate beer. (opening up a glass of red wine)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:31:02 AM
At 10/24/2011 10:14:22 AM, Lasagna wrote:
Do you actually have favorite teams or do you just hang on who's doing the best at the moment?

Are we being an overanalytical idiot yet again. Surely you do not deem Inferno to be a simple minded Man.

I am and will always be a fan of the New York Yankees. I have been watching professional baseball for about 23 years. I have seen it all when it comes to this sport and have been to an actual game. I am not really a fan of either of these teams that is currently in the World Series as we speak. But I am aware of the
franchise known as the St Louis Cardinals and all of their past accomplishments.
And yes, I remember the Wizard Of Oz, too. Mr Ozzie that is.
Got any other stupid comments.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 12:59:25 PM
At 10/24/2011 10:31:02 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you actually have favorite teams or do you just hang on who's doing the best at the moment?

Are we being an overanalytical idiot yet again. Surely you do not deem Inferno to be a simple minded Man.

I would never imply that... no matter how obvious it was becoming.

I am and will always be a fan of the New York Yankees. I have been watching professional baseball for about 23 years. I have seen it all when it comes to this sport and have been to an actual game. I am not really a fan of either of these teams that is currently in the World Series as we speak. But I am aware of the
franchise known as the St Louis Cardinals and all of their past accomplishments.

Yankees, Brady... I see a pattern here. Bandwagoner.
Rob
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 1:14:14 PM
At 10/24/2011 12:59:25 PM, Lasagna wrote:

Wrong again. I like the Patriots, but they are not my favorite team.
My team is the San Francisco 49ers. They will always be the best to me no matter what. And the Yanks were my favorite ever since I was a child who was introduced by that beautiful logo. Try again. (eyes rolling in head)
tornshoe92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:33:50 PM
Lasagna, I remember after the super bowl you talking about how into it the entire city got. Living 3 minutes from the park in Arlington this year and last, I'm seeing the same type of enthusiasm here. Fortunately it's only for the Rangers and Mavs, not the Cowboys.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 1:33:27 AM
At 10/24/2011 1:14:14 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/24/2011 12:59:25 PM, Lasagna wrote:

Wrong again. I like the Patriots, but they are not my favorite team.
My team is the San Francisco 49ers. They will always be the best to me no matter what. And the Yanks were my favorite ever since I was a child who was introduced by that beautiful logo. Try again. (eyes rolling in head)

It would be very awesome if the niners and pack both played in the division or championship round. After that, there will be nothing to bicker about because one of us will have the decisive edge! Even better, a Brady/Rodgers SB.
Rob
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 8:47:08 AM
At 10/28/2011 10:15:45 PM, Lasagna wrote:
Cardinals are 3 outs from winning it all. Up by four runs in the ninth.

Cardinals are World Series Champions ! Hooray !