Jump to topic:

Soccer thread

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 2:30:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I noticed there is rarely any discussion about soccer on this American football reining site. So here's a thread which I think would encourage discussion on the subject. It's kind of like the record attempt at most posts thread except it's only soccer related. Just post whatever you have to say. Whether it's about your favorite team or about yourself as a player. You can even post all your soccer related debates on here as well if you want.

Start discussion!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 3:28:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lmao @ Tevez leaving the country without permission. He is a great player but he is a massive joke. I wander why he doesn't just retire like he's been saying he wants to for the past year. His agent is also a twat. Meanwhile his fellow teammate Baloteli, the man famous for not knowing how to put on a bib, and many other outrageous things, is getting more fans every day. He used to be hated so much, but I've become a fan of him. The man is hilarious! He brings so much humor to football even if he is a bit of a brick.

Luis Suarez once again shows his brilliance as he scores four goals for Uruguay in a 4-0 result. I just wish he would duplicate his performance for Liverpool. He needs to be surrounded by good players in order to completely shine. At Liverpool he's making most of his chances by himself. I wish Meireless didn't decide to leave. Also Dalglish should try using Maxi and Bellamy more. Andy Carrol is showing signs of improvement definitely. It's great for him to score because he really needs confidence.

@Lasagna, yes great game to play great game to watch. For me it's my number one choice for entertainment.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 10:58:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/30/2011 6:52:43 PM, Lasagna wrote:
I'm thinking about getting my fiancee's 7-year old into soccer.

Get them while their young lol. That's what I'm going to do with my kids for sure. Same goes with music. I'm going introduce the classic stuff to them at an earlier age
leah12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2012 10:13:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
i love soccer, i am my teams keeper and i find it the most thrilling positions, especially since our team has awful defence ;)
Merry Christmas!