Jump to topic:

Go to hell Peyton you moron!

Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 3:16:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why the Denver broncos?! Out of all 3 teams in the race you choose the crappiest one. How is this an improvement from Indianapolis?! Enjoying throwing eric decker all day. At least Tennessee had a better left tackle, a better running back and better wideouts like Kenny britt and Nate Washington. Rejecting the niners?! We could have given you the damn dynasty. For the first time in your career you would have been playing along an acknowledged best defense. We have Vernon davis, Crabtree, moss, and a offensive line with staley and iupati! Ahhhhh smh
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 3:22:49 PM
At 3/19/2012 3:16:28 PM, Loserboi wrote:
Why the Denver broncos?! Out of all 3 teams in the race you choose the crappiest one. How is this an improvement from Indianapolis?! Enjoying throwing eric decker all day. At least Tennessee had a better left tackle, a better running back and better wideouts like Kenny britt and Nate Washington. Rejecting the niners?! We could have given you the damn dynasty. For the first time in your career you would have been playing along an acknowledged best defense. We have Vernon davis, Crabtree, moss, and a offensive line with staley and iupati! Ahhhhh smh

He should have gone to the San Francisco 49ers. What a waste of time.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 3:22:49 PM
psh it doesn't matter who's on the team, Manning makes teams good. Colts had one of the worst defenses in the league the year they won the super bowl.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 3:58:35 PM
Agree with OP. The Niners literally have everything except a quarterback. Put Peyton in there and they go 13-3 at minimum, and are super bowl favorites all season long.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 4:05:29 PM
At 3/19/2012 3:58:35 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Agree with OP. The Niners literally have everything except a quarterback. Put Peyton in there and they go 13-3 at minimum, and are super bowl favorites all season long.

They do have an elite quarterback who can get the job done.
But adding Manning to the scene really puts them at the top of the game.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:41:43 PM
Also the 95 million dollars
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 12:13:49 AM
At 3/19/2012 3:16:28 PM, Loserboi wrote:

You forget super bowl hero Mario Manningham. Broncos are barely going to make the playoffs. He's an idiot for not going with the niners and having his name immortalized with Montana and Young. F*ck him. Alex Smith can get the job done. I've always had faith in him.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 10:06:55 AM
49ers already have a good YOUNG QB who can get them places, Titans are in the same division as the Texans who absolutely raped that division and will continue to do so, and the Broncos already were a good team who made the playoffs last I checked (hell they even beat the Steelers) but Tebow has time and time again showed hw much of a lousy passer he is.....

Manning's best option was Denver. The titans suck balls right now and the 49ers already have a good QB who got them to the NFC championship game (damn Giants messed it all up though)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2012 11:04:37 AM
At 3/20/2012 10:06:55 AM, imabench wrote:
Manning's best option was Denver. The titans suck balls right now and the 49ers already have a good QB who got them to the NFC championship game (damn Giants messed it all up though)

I agree with this. Manning had no business going to the Titans (they're not winning a championship within the next 3 years) and the Niners are in the NFC. He wants to stay in the AFC. Granted I think it would have been in Manning's best interest to go to the Niners, but I also agree with the person above me who pointed out that Peyton makes every team so much better. The Colts were a 13-3 team with him and a 3-13 team without him. Couple that with the fact that he's got a good rapport with John Elway and the Broncos have a fair amount of salary cap space (so they can pick up some decent free agents), Manning did not make a BAD choice even if he didn't make the BEST choice.
President of DDO