Jump to topic:

UFC: Cain Velasquez Destroys "Bigfoot"

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 11:41:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
To UFC fans, did you guy see the brutal savagery that Cain Velasquez put on Bigfoot? Cain utterly swarmed Bigfoot and didn't allow him to throw not a single strike. He ground and pounded him brutally for several minutes and left the biggest pool of blood on the ground the UFC has ever seen.

Cain did this just minutes before Santos entered the blood-filled ring and I think Cain sent a demonic message to Dos Santos with that performance.

Pics and Video:

http://thebiglead.com...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 12:20:28 AM
At 5/28/2012 11:47:28 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Why do people watch stuff like this?
Is that supposed to be entertaining?

The majority of the fights are not bloody. UFC is the BEST display of sportsmanship in the history of the world. Nowhere else will you see two guys beat the sh!t out of eachother and when the fight is over, they both give eachother props, respect, a handshake, and many times a hug.

UFC is one of the safest sports, safer than football and boxing. Football and boxing damage your brain, UFC just looks visually vicious because of facial cuts.

There has been no serious injuries in the UFC to date. Every guy is fine either right after the fight, but worst case two weeks, if minor injury then a few months.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:14:54 AM
At 5/29/2012 12:20:28 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The majority of the fights are not bloody. UFC is the BEST display of sportsmanship in the history of the world. Nowhere else will you see two guys beat the sh!t out of eachother and when the fight is over, they both give eachother props, respect, a handshake, and many times a hug.

UFC is one of the safest sports, safer than football and boxing. Football and boxing damage your brain, UFC just looks visually vicious because of facial cuts.

There has been no serious injuries in the UFC to date. Every guy is fine either right after the fight, but worst case two weeks, if minor injury then a few months.

I don't watch or know much about UFC, but from what I understand the fight are usually pretty quick and unlike boxing and football don't require constant hits to the head. UFC is therefore a much safer sport in the long run, than either of the other two.
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 11:47:01 PM
I think I have a bit more respect overall for UFC than I did before. I watched my first two fights today (they might've been old, but they were just on and I had nothing better to do), and it wasn't actually as horrific as I originally thought. It's was definitely funny to see two guys beat the sh*t out of each other, then slap each other in the a** when the fight was over.

I dunno.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 2:41:01 PM
At 5/29/2012 12:20:28 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

That doesn't really answer either of my questions.
Sapere Aude!
Blob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:58:57 PM
At 5/28/2012 11:41:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
To UFC fans, did you guy see the brutal savagery that Cain Velasquez put on Bigfoot? Cain utterly swarmed Bigfoot and didn't allow him to throw not a single strike. He ground and pounded him brutally for several minutes and left the biggest pool of blood on the ground the UFC has ever seen.

Cain did this just minutes before Santos entered the blood-filled ring and I think Cain sent a demonic message to Dos Santos with that performance.

Pics and Video:

http://thebiglead.com...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

It was entertaining to watch. However, one must admit that the main damaged caused by that elbow from Velasquez was from the blood in Big Foot's eyes, and not from the elbow itself. Velasquez was going to win anyway, but the blood in the eyes made it so much easier. We should also remember that Dos Santos would have dominated Big Foot too.

I don't think Velasquez will beat Dos Santos. Frank Mir was helpless against him. The only person who can beat Dos Santos at the moment is Overeem, that idiot Overeem.