Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Brett Favre

mrbullfrog11
Posts: 72
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 8:45:58 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Brett Favre has signed a 2 year- $25 million deal to the Vikings.....any thoughts?
Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much...the wheel, New York, wars and so on...while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man...for precisely the same reason."
-Douglas Adams
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 8:55:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think that was a great choice by the Vikings. The only thing they needed to be a serious super bowl contender was a solid quarterback. Instead, they got a hall of fame quarterback.
bearsfan
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 9:48:42 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I live across the street from Chester Taylor. I asked him about Favre and he's pretty psyched.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
theitalianstallion
Posts: 1,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 10:46:00 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/19/2009 10:04:34 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Chester Taylor

Who?

Vikings back-up running back; could be a starter on some teams.

bearsfan, that was sarcasm, right?
When Reach fell, I came.
bearsfan
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 11:53:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/19/2009 10:46:00 AM, theitalianstallion wrote:
At 8/19/2009 10:04:34 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Chester Taylor

Who?

Vikings back-up running back; could be a starter on some teams.

bearsfan, that was sarcasm, right?

No, he moves into the townhouse development that I live in every year after training camp. He moved in two days ago.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
theitalianstallion
Posts: 1,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2009 12:06:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/19/2009 11:53:54 AM, bearsfan wrote:
At 8/19/2009 10:46:00 AM, theitalianstallion wrote:
At 8/19/2009 10:04:34 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Chester Taylor

Who?

Vikings back-up running back; could be a starter on some teams.

bearsfan, that was sarcasm, right?

No, he moves into the townhouse development that I live in every year after training camp. He moved in two days ago.

Well d@mn. That's pretty cool; not many can say they live near an NFL player.
When Reach fell, I came.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 3:02:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2009 8:45:58 AM, mrbullfrog11 wrote:
Brett Favre has signed a 2 year- $25 million deal to the Vikings.....any thoughts?

Yeah, NFC championship game!