Mcnabb getting delusional

Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 8:25:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://espn.go.com...

It's far-fetched enough to think that any team would want this washed-up QB, but he actually believes he is HOF material? If Mcnabb can get in then about 150 other players who didn't make it will probablydeserve it too!
Rob
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:21:42 AM
At 6/29/2012 8:25:28 AM, Lasagna wrote:

It's far-fetched enough to think that any team would want this washed-up QB, but he actually believes he is HOF material? If Mcnabb can get in then about 150 other players who didn't make it will probablydeserve it too!

He's 35 which is old, but not too old to play. I could see a team trying to grab him on a 1 or 2yr contract
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 12:45:50 PM
At 6/29/2012 11:21:42 AM, stubs wrote:
At 6/29/2012 8:25:28 AM, Lasagna wrote:

He's 35 which is old, but not too old to play. I could see a team trying to grab him on a 1 or 2yr contract

After the Favre enigma even 40 isn't too old to play, technically, for a QB anyway. But Mcnabb sucks. He sucks really bad.
Rob
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:45:56 PM
At 6/29/2012 12:45:50 PM, Lasagna wrote:

After the Favre enigma even 40 isn't too old to play, technically, for a QB anyway. But Mcnabb sucks. He sucks really bad.

Hahah I wouldn't say he sucks. He has done bad the past two season though. I agree with that.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 4:42:38 PM
Aw that's not fair. He was very good back in like 2005, and I don't think he ever really wanted to play for the Skins'. I say he deserves another chance.....just not on my team...
#BlackLivesMatter
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2012 11:44:50 PM
You can make the case that McNabb deserves to be in the HOF. McNabb is probably the greatest player to ever put on an Eagles uniform. Many points in his career McNabb was considered to be in the top 5 quarterbacks playing. He carried a team with no real help on offense. For a long period of time his best WR was Curtis? That white dude. Brian Westbrook was injured most of his career. I think McNabb going by the numbers he deserves strong consideration.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 12:01:09 AM
At 6/30/2012 11:44:50 PM, Loserboi wrote:
You can make the case that McNabb deserves to be in the HOF. McNabb is probably the greatest player to ever put on an Eagles uniform. Many points in his career McNabb was considered to be in the top 5 quarterbacks playing. He carried a team with no real help on offense. For a long period of time his best WR was Curtis? That white dude. Brian Westbrook was injured most of his career. I think McNabb going by the numbers he deserves strong consideration.

I agree that he deserves HOF consideration. He had a great career, and had many great years with lesser talent around him. The only thing I believe keeping him out is the other deserving players that are going to be on the ballot when his name comes up. The questions will be, who will be on the ballot when his name is on the list and who do you leave out to put him in. I always figure Chris Carter was a sure bet first ballot HOFer, but when you look at the guys elected into it when his name was up, I can't say that any of those guys shouldn't have gone in to let him in. Though I'm still confident Carter will get in eventually.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 12:13:45 AM
At 7/1/2012 12:01:09 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

I agree that he deserves HOF consideration. He had a great career, and had many great years with lesser talent around him. The only thing I believe keeping him out is the other deserving players that are going to be on the ballot when his name comes up. The questions will be, who will be on the ballot when his name is on the list and who do you leave out to put him in. I always figure Chris Carter was a sure bet first ballot HOFer, but when you look at the guys elected into it when his name was up, I can't say that any of those guys shouldn't have gone in to let him in. Though I'm still confident Carter will get in eventually.

Vince Carter, all he does is catch touchdowns
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 12:17:12 AM
At 7/1/2012 12:13:45 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/1/2012 12:01:09 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

That statement is all types of wrong because

1. Vince Carter is a basketball player

2. Vince can't catch crap

3. Vince Carter sucks at scoring
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 10:05:24 AM

T.O. had a better career IMO
Rob
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 12:31:31 PM

You mean Chris Carter, who deserves the HOF much more than McNabb.

Also, both Reggie White and Chris Carter were better players (who wore Eagles uniforms) than McNabb. One is in the HOF, and one will be within the next few years.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 3:06:11 PM
At 7/5/2012 12:31:31 PM, USAPitBull63 wrote:

Also, both Reggie White and Chris Carter were better players (who wore Eagles uniforms) than McNabb. One is in the HOF, and one will be within the next few years.

I think T.O. was too. Vick is on his way there unless he screws up, and Cunningham was better than Mcnabb on his feet...
Rob
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 11:04:35 PM
At 7/5/2012 12:31:31 PM, USAPitBull63 wrote:

Thats precisely who i meant. Thanks ;)

"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion