Jump to topic:

Nadal in the recent Wimbledon Open

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 4:12:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Can you believe it? Nadal lost to some unknown person who was rated 100 in the world! It was his first time to go to Wimbledon and Nadal lost to him?!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 4:50:42 PM
At 7/26/2012 4:12:49 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Can you believe it? Nadal lost to some unknown person who was rated 100 in the world! It was his first time to go to Wimbledon and Nadal lost to him?!

Nadal is a great player. But his time will come again.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 11:27:58 PM
He's been having recurring knee problems. They're the reason he pulled out of the Olympics. The most frustrating part of all this is the thought that Djokovic will now probably walk away with the gold. I can't stand that guy.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 3:12:33 PM
At 7/26/2012 11:27:58 PM, Maikuru wrote:
He's been having recurring knee problems. They're the reason he pulled out of the Olympics. The most frustrating part of all this is the thought that Djokovic will now probably walk away with the gold. I can't stand that guy.

Me neither. But Federer won! :D
Wall of LOL
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 3:57:54 PM
No one likes tennis ;(
Wall of LOL