Jump to topic:

Golfers on DDO

BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 4:33:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey, are any of you aspiring layers golfers as well? and are ya any good? i play o my high schools golf team, and have been playing the sport for half my life.
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 4:45:00 PM
At 9/17/2009 4:33:30 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:
Hey, are any of you aspiring layers golfers as well? and are ya any good? i play o my high schools golf team, and have been playing the sport for half my life.

Yeah I go for a hit every now and then, just socially like I don't even have a handicap. No, I'm not very good, but that may be at least in part due to the fact that I don't play unless there's a carton of booze in the cart.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 4:52:52 PM
At 9/17/2009 4:45:00 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Yeah I go for a hit every now and then, just socially like I don't even have a handicap. No, I'm not very good, but that may be at least in part due to the fact that I don't play unless there's a carton of booze in the cart.

well, you arent alone XD although i cannot drink, and sice i technically cannot drive, i have to walk. sober. ut i enjoy how relaxingit is. i usually get about one over par per hole. you?
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

untitled_entity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 4:54:53 PM

I played last year for my school's golf team but I broke my hand halfway through the season and had to leave. I wasn't bad, shot one or two over par per hole. The blower was having to walk the entire course.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 4:59:01 PM
At 9/17/2009 4:52:52 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:
At 9/17/2009 4:45:00 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

well, you arent alone XD although i cannot drink, and sice i technically cannot drive, i have to walk. sober. ut i enjoy how relaxingit is. i usually get about one over par per hole. you?

That sucks bout the walking dude. My parents actually bought a cart from an auction a few years back so when I go back to my hometown I can use theirs for free. Bargain!

It really depends man, on where I'm playing and on how lucky I am on a given day. I've had rounds where I get pars or birdies every hole, but then rounds where I get no less than a double bogey every hole. I can drive and chip ok, but it's not uncommon for me to have 3 or 4 putts. I can't putt for crap.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 4:59:32 PM
At 9/17/2009 4:58:58 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

Lol.

I can't see the video at work. What is it, what is it!?!?!

BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 5:11:54 PM
At 9/17/2009 5:05:05 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
I golf.

do you chuck the club as far as you can when u eff up?
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 5:33:11 PM
At 9/17/2009 5:11:54 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:
I golf.

I'm more of a "smash it into the ground really hard" kinda guy.

idontbelieveit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 5:35:49 PM
I golf.

No, believe it or not, I am calm on the golf course.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 5:36:53 PM
At 9/17/2009 5:35:49 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
I golf.

No, believe it or not, I am calm on the golf course.

You must be a good player then. :D

Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2009 5:54:06 AM
I play a lot... 7 handicap. Can't quite get the short game and putting where it needs to be to break into the real low handicaps.
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 12:16:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I thought of taking up golf but I just didn't want all the popularity and paparazzi snooping through my bins and constantly asking me questions.
Wren_cyborg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 1:56:36 PM
None of the people you are talking to have been around since the Bush Administration LOL... I miss Leet, we used to talk about getting high all the time :(
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 2:46:06 PM

Oh yeah. Did this back in 2005 at a private party here down South.
It was fun.