Jump to topic:

Fantasy trades

R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:09:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have some young talent waiting to explode at RB. Anyone have a QB they want to trade for one?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 9:23:06 PM
At 10/26/2012 7:09:37 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I have some young talent waiting to explode at RB. Anyone have a QB they want to trade for one?

Let's do it big. Brees for Foster.
#BlackLivesMatter
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 11:11:08 AM
At 10/26/2012 9:23:06 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/26/2012 7:09:37 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Let's do it big. Brees for Foster.

Ooh. That is big. I will consider it, but I would be a fool to make a trade before I find out who is got and who is not on my team with these rookies. I will post back after the games...

And of course, if you can beat his deal for Foster... well I don't have to be a capitalist to appreciate some good old fashioned competition on occasion ;)
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 4:15:01 PM
Rob, which players of yours are on the table to trade? I have both Matt Stafford and RG3 at QB. I'd probably be willing to trade either one for a decent RB.
President of DDO
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 7:26:38 PM
I've just lost Darren Sproles, possibly for the remainder of the season so I need an RB. I have a stable of consistent WR's to choose from
#BlackLivesMatter
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 7:00:00 PM
At 11/3/2012 4:15:01 PM, Danielle wrote:
Rob, which players of yours are on the table to trade? I have both Matt Stafford and RG3 at QB. I'd probably be willing to trade either one for a decent RB.

Bump.
President of DDO
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 7:26:25 PM
At 11/22/2012 7:00:00 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/3/2012 4:15:01 PM, Danielle wrote:

Bump.

Oh sorry. Well 2 weeks ago I would have been interested, but someone let go of Andrew Luck and he is SOLID. He's projected to go 20pt/game from here out :P.

I'm solid at QB, WR, TE, Def, and kicker, so it's kind of pointless for me to trade away RBs since #2 RB is my weakest roster position.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 8:05:41 AM
I'm surprised you didn't jump out of your chair at the opportunity to pick up RG3. I think trading him is off the table anyhow lol. Anyway, for anyone interested, I am in desperate need of a solid RB since my #2 pick - Maurice Jones Drew - got injured weeks ago. My second best RB after him, Willis McGahee, got placed on IR so now I REALLY need a RB. Right now I'm using Alfred Morris (which is fine) but don't have anyone to take my second RB spot. Most people have 3 starting RBs but I can barely get 2. I have the Jaguars' back-up RB as my starter right now, which is just... kind of unacceptable.

Matt Stafford got 28+ points yesterday. The Lions are a very pass-friendly team (keep in mind he got over 5K yards last season). If anyone has an RB they'd like to trade, please let me know asap. Matt is on the table, and I'd also be willing to trade Denarius Moore (WR, Oakland) and Coby Fleener (TE, Colts). If the RB you have in mind happens to be good, then some of my other players may be on the table.
President of DDO
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 7:34:10 PM
At 11/23/2012 8:05:41 AM, Danielle wrote:
I'm surprised you didn't jump out of your chair at the opportunity to pick up RG3. I think trading him is off the table anyhow lol.

Obviously you would only be interested in Foster straight up for RG3, which would put me in the exact same situation you are in. I'd rather have Luck and Foster than RG3 and Stephens-Howling.

I could offer Stephens-Howling or one of my other losers for Staphord, but then neither one of us would be happy lol.

Anyway, for anyone interested, I am in desperate need of a solid RB since my #2 pick - Maurice Jones Drew - got injured weeks ago. My second best RB after him, Willis McGahee, got placed on IR so now I REALLY need a RB. Right now I'm using Alfred Morris (which is fine) but don't have anyone to take my second RB spot. Most people have 3 starting RBs but I can barely get 2. I have the Jaguars' back-up RB as my starter right now, which is just... kind of unacceptable.

You are making the playoffs and MJD will be back soon. Morris is OK for #2 RB.

Matt Stafford got 28+ points yesterday. The Lions are a very pass-friendly team (keep in mind he got over 5K yards last season). If anyone has an RB they'd like to trade, please let me know asap. Matt is on the table, and I'd also be willing to trade Denarius Moore (WR, Oakland) and Coby Fleener (TE, Colts). If the RB you have in mind happens to be good, then some of my other players may be on the table.

I'll give you McGahee's replacement, whatever-hisnameis for Stafford :o
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 7:13:50 AM
At 11/23/2012 7:34:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Obviously you would only be interested in Foster straight up for RG3, which would put me in the exact same situation you are in. I'd rather have Luck and Foster than RG3 and Stephens-Howling.

Who are your backs again? Too bad some people went MIA or else trading could have been more interesting. Sigh. I guess if you really wanna take over their teams you can... ;)

You are making the playoffs and MJD will be back soon. Morris is OK for #2 RB.

MJD will probably not be in tip top shape upon his return. For now, I don't even have a #2 lol let alone a back-up. I guess it's fine though. I'm actually really pissed at myself for not taking Doug Martin who was around til later on in the draft. I KNEW Tampa Bay would have a monster running season, but during the draft Lagarette Blount was the starter and I picked him instead. Oy.
President of DDO
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 2:15:19 PM
I've got Gore, Sproles, Andre Brown and Marcel Reese. Obviously I don't need all these guys but I'm lacking at TE.
#BlackLivesMatter