12/7/2012 5:19:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:24:08 PM, Loserboi wrote:
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Arian Foster
3. Doug Martin
4. Marshawn Lynch
5 Alfred Morris

Really? Alfred Morris over Frank Gore....idk. He has more yards but way more carries. Gore has more 20+ yarders, more receptions, way more receiving yards, and more total touchdowns.
#BlackLivesMatter
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 12:48:01 PM
I'm sure considering the stats we'd all probably agree who the top RBs are. Is anyone surprised or disappointed by Rice this season? I still think he's pretty great. The biggest let down (aside from Chris Johnson, probably) for me is probably Matt Forte, who I picked for a lot of my fantasy teams. I thought he'd see more receptions and TDs, but the Bears have relied heavily on Bush this season. Granted Forte was hurt for a little while.
President of DDO
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 1:19:51 PM
At 12/8/2012 12:48:01 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'm sure considering the stats we'd all probably agree who the top RBs are. Is anyone surprised or disappointed by Rice this season? I still think he's pretty great. The biggest let down (aside from Chris Johnson, probably) for me is probably Matt Forte, who I picked for a lot of my fantasy teams. I thought he'd see more receptions and TDs, but the Bears have relied heavily on Bush this season. Granted Forte was hurt for a little while.

Part of the problem is injuries, I agree. But the offensive line has been been pretty bad at run blocking (really just blocking in general). There are just no running lanes and it seems like no one is getting to the second level.

Another reason is that the Bears have another weapons to use in the passing game. That really hurts his production as a receiver. It also means he is not the go-to guy in much needed yardage situations.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 12:15:40 PM

I went after Bush right away in the draft, Forte was used so much last season an injury was inevitable. I think, though, the biggest factor here is Marshall. The Bears are so f*king stupid... last year Forte comprised 40% of their entire defense, now Marshall is here and he's the overwhelming offensive leader. Can't they learn how to just spread the ball around? Even with all their weapons they still play desperately...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 12:30:11 PM
At 12/9/2012 12:15:40 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

I went after Bush right away in the draft, Forte was used so much last season an injury was inevitable. I think, though, the biggest factor here is Marshall. The Bears are so f*king stupid... last year Forte comprised 40% of their entire defense, now Marshall is here and he's the overwhelming offensive leader. Can't they learn how to just spread the ball around? Even with all their weapons they still play desperately...

Great points.
President of DDO
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 3:51:58 PM
Come to think of it, the reason the Bears can't spread the ball around is because they spent their draft trying to take who they thought the Packers wanted, instead of drafting toward need. Taking Brandon Marshall justified holding back at WR, but they still obviously need depth and that o-line is just inexcusable.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.