Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Ronda Rousey

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 11:00:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
One of my friends who is a UFC fan told me he thought I might like this fighter, Ronda Rousey. I told him that he was crazy because I'm not really into (physically) masculine women... But I started watching a clip on her, and for whatever reason definitely could not stop blushing. At first I couldn't tell if she was hot or not. Then I realized I DEFINITELY wanted her to kick my a$s. Naked.

Despite her toughness and masculine energy, my gaydar doesn't go off on her at all. I'd bet she's definitely straight (but may have some bi tendencies). She's very open about having as much sex as possible before a fight to decrease estrogen and increase testosterone. Because she's hot, of course she's gotten A LOT of media attention and many speculate that she's famous ONLY because she's attractive. To be fair, she shamelessly admits that she uses trash-talking and sexuality to generate publicity for the sport, and makes no apologies for it.

Regardless, this girl is for real. She's 6-0, and wins all of her fights by putting her opponents in an arm bar in the first round, sometimes breaking their arm. Her mom was a judo instructor, and would sneak up behind her daughter all the time to put her in an arm bar - that's how she got so good at it, and learned to defend herself against attacks. In 2008 she became the first American to win an Olympian medal in Judo. Basically, I'm terrified of her. But I kinda wanna provoke her into a (minimal clothing) fight and see what happens ;)

Rousey was presented with the first UFC women's championship belt, and she will defend it by headlining the Feb. 23 UFC card in Anaheim against Liz Carmouche. I'll be watching.
President of DDO
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 11:28:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/9/2012 11:00:20 AM, TheLWerd wrote:


One of my friends who is a UFC fan told me he thought I might like this fighter, Ronda Rousey. I told him that he was crazy because I'm not really into (physically) masculine women... But I started watching a clip on her, and for whatever reason definitely could not stop blushing. At first I couldn't tell if she was hot or not. Then I realized I DEFINITELY wanted her to kick my a$s. Naked.

Despite her toughness and masculine energy, my gaydar doesn't go off on her at all. I'd bet she's definitely straight (but may have some bi tendencies). She's very open about having as much sex as possible before a fight to decrease estrogen and increase testosterone. Because she's hot, of course she's gotten A LOT of media attention and many speculate that she's famous ONLY because she's attractive. To be fair, she shamelessly admits that she uses trash-talking and sexuality to generate publicity for the sport, and makes no apologies for it.

Regardless, this girl is for real. She's 6-0, and wins all of her fights by putting her opponents in an arm bar in the first round, sometimes breaking their arm. Her mom was a judo instructor, and would sneak up behind her daughter all the time to put her in an arm bar - that's how she got so good at it, and learned to defend herself against attacks. In 2008 she became the first American to win an Olympian medal in Judo. Basically, I'm terrified of her. But I kinda wanna provoke her into a (minimal clothing) fight and see what happens ;)

Rousey was presented with the first UFC women's championship belt, and she will defend it by headlining the Feb. 23 UFC card in Anaheim against Liz Carmouche. I'll be watching.

I like those.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 12:12:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
One minute in:

"Whoo! Let's hear it for capitalism!"

Stopped watching :/
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 12:30:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/9/2012 12:12:36 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
One minute in:

"Whoo! Let's hear it for capitalism!"

Stopped watching :/

...says the NFL fan.
President of DDO
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 1:14:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/9/2012 12:30:47 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/9/2012 12:12:36 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
One minute in:

"Whoo! Let's hear it for capitalism!"

Stopped watching :/

...says the NFL fan.

And just what product or service am I allowed to enjoy without necessarily endorsing the current economic paradigm?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 6:21:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/9/2012 1:14:07 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 12/9/2012 12:30:47 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/9/2012 12:12:36 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
One minute in:

"Whoo! Let's hear it for capitalism!"

Stopped watching :/

...says the NFL fan.

And just what product or service am I allowed to enjoy without necessarily endorsing the current economic paradigm?

What are you talking about? You said you got turned off from this chick's fighting because of something about capitalism...? Meanwhile, you're a huge football fan and the NFL = profit profit profit. What's your point?
President of DDO
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 6:40:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
All political BS aside, this woman is sexy as hell. I am very very attracted to strong women. Whether she she be capitalist, socialist, communist, fascist, racist, Taoist, Maoist, or scientologist, she can get it.
#BlackLivesMatter
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 6:11:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2012 8:57:03 PM, comoncents wrote:
Every time I see this girl on TV I think of you- you look so much alike!!!

No way lol she's hot :) Her arms are way too big for my liking though.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 6:12:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2012 9:46:10 PM, Koopin wrote:
I saw her boss fight when she broke that woman's arm.

She's won 6-0 fights by doing that (5x in the first round). She's undefeated and known for her arm bar.
President of DDO
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 6:20:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Then I realized I DEFINITELY wanted her to kick my a$s. Naked."

HAHAH!!! That was an actual lol.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 7:34:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 6:38:31 PM, Danielle wrote:
So turned on right now haha jk ;)

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com...

oh mah damn!!

Is she actually bi or gay or is she just party bi? lol
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 9:20:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
She seems straight to me. I tried looking online and couldn't find a concrete answer, but she doesn't send my gaydar off at all.
President of DDO
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 1:37:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just started watching The Ultimate Fighter from the beginning and I think I'm hooked on this stuff now.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 12:35:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ronda Rousey, yeah!

Glad to see some new UFC fans.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 11:24:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 6:11:46 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/10/2012 8:57:03 PM, comoncents wrote:
Every time I see this girl on TV I think of you- you look so much alike!!!

No way lol she's hot :)

That's like saying "She's not an automobile, she has wheels!"
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.