Jump to topic:

Alabama vs Notre Dame *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 1:16:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Tonight is the big night you guys and a champion will be crowned in NCAA Football. The Fighting Irish vs the
Tide. So who has the upper hand in this one.
Defense vs defense. Let the games begin.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:07:51 PM
Im slightly hoping that Notre Dame wins but I have no idea whose gonna win.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:09:29 PM
At 1/7/2013 4:07:51 PM, imabench wrote:

Bama's got this. ND hasn't played a good team all season, and they are extremely overrated. Bama lost to Manziel's team, but they are still great. This will be worse than last years BCS game, I predict a complete blowout by the Tide.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:18:10 PM
At 1/7/2013 4:15:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 1/7/2013 4:09:29 PM, Chicken wrote:
ND hasn't played a good team all season

Not sure if serious...or trolling.

Lemee guess, your going to say Stanford? Cool. Give me a list of the teams they've blown out, not the teams they took into OT and beat by a TD. Bama will wreck ND.
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:22:30 PM
At 1/7/2013 4:18:10 PM, Chicken wrote:

Lemee guess, your going to say Stanford? Cool. Give me a list of the teams they've blown out, not the teams they took into OT and beat by a TD. Bama will wreck ND.

You're changing your argument. You said they haven't played a good team. Do you believe this or not?
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:27:44 PM
At 1/7/2013 4:18:10 PM, Chicken wrote:

They haven't played any good teams? C'mon. They haven't played any great teams but They've definitely played some good ones.
That'd being said I hope Notre Dame wins a close one but I'm expecting Bama to win pretty easily.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:27:52 PM
I read a good article in ESPN magazine about a better way to rank college teams. Their formula proved Notre Dame shouldn't be in the BCS game (instead Bama should be playing Florida). Notre Dame allegedly ranks - according to their proposed superior system, which I do think is better - 9 points behind Alabama, 3 points behind Florida and in a dead heat with Oregon. So yes, Notre Dame is not anywhere near as good as Alabama on paper, but like their coach pointed out, games aren't played on paper. So we'll see. The Tide will probably layeth the smack down, BUT, whatevs. I don't care who wins-- I don't much like either team, and besides the Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan debate on CNN will be a lot more interesting/important :P
President of DDO
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:30:34 PM
It's hard to say Notre Dame shouldn't be there because they have what's normally a very difficult schedule and have won every game. I don't think how much you win a game by should matter.

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:29:30 PM
Better question, does Notre dame cover? At a 10 point spread.
Also I read somewhere that no team has won back to back bcs championships, that true?

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:35:51 PM
Ha Notre dame defense looked good for the first two plays.

Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:47:44 PM
At 1/7/2013 7:35:51 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Ha Notre dame defense looked good for the first two plays.

TD on the opening drive for Bama, this should be a blowout game.
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:31:46 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:29:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
Called it. Bama sadly.

Notre Dame is gonna pull a Seahawks (no, not really). :(
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 9:08:50 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:34:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Im supposed to be doing college homework, but I cant take my eyes away from the slaughterfest.

In the morning, WE FEAST! 28-0 Halftime XD
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 9:09:07 PM
At 1/7/2013 9:08:50 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/7/2013 8:34:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Im supposed to be doing college homework, but I cant take my eyes away from the slaughterfest.

In the morning, WE FEAST! 28-0 Halftime XD

and people said that the 2012 BCS game was bad.
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 9:21:38 PM
At 1/7/2013 9:13:18 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Lol, this is hilarious.

Should have been 35-0, but McCarron overshot Cooper on that seam route.

Saw that, it's funny how the safety just lost track of Cooper as soon as he shifted to the left. When he catches back up, Cooper's wide open and waiting for a ball, unfortunately overthrown :/. BTW they keep looking at McCarron's gf, SHE IS HAWT. Miss Alabama apparently, not surprising. I guess College Football QB's do get the hottest girls.
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:16:11 PM
Looks like Danielle called it. This really sux balls...42-7...I think the leprechaun took a dump on the wrong sideline. Oh well, the future looks bright for ND.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:23:02 PM
At 1/7/2013 10:16:11 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Looks like Danielle called it. This really sux balls...42-7...I think the leprechaun took a dump on the wrong sideline. Oh well, the future looks bright for ND.

How so? This just proves ND had a relatively easy schedule and that the Bowl Game system is fvcked up. Bring in the Brackets, Texas A&M would wreck ND and maybe beat Alabama, their only 2 losses were at the beginning of the season to ranked opponents, and they were monstrous by the last 4 games. They destroyed Oklahoma also.
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:23:20 PM
At 1/7/2013 4:07:51 PM, imabench wrote:

Bama's got this. ND hasn't played a good team all season, and they are extremely overrated. Bama lost to Manziel's team, but they are still great. This will be worse than last years BCS game, I predict a complete blowout by the Tide.

CALLED IT
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:25:43 PM
Really went out on a limb with that prediction didn't you? Hah

Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:29:23 PM
At 1/7/2013 10:25:43 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Really went out on a limb with that prediction didn't you? Hah

Coming from the guy that said ND had a hard schedule XD
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:30:15 PM
At 1/7/2013 4:27:52 PM, Danielle wrote:
I read a good article in ESPN magazine about a better way to rank college teams. Their formula proved Notre Dame shouldn't be in the BCS game (instead Bama should be playing Florida). Notre Dame allegedly ranks - according to their proposed superior system, which I do think is better - 9 points behind Alabama, 3 points behind Florida and in a dead heat with Oregon. So yes, Notre Dame is not anywhere near as good as Alabama on paper, but like their coach pointed out, games aren't played on paper. So we'll see. The Tide will probably layeth the smack down, BUT, whatevs. I don't care who wins-- I don't much like either team, and besides the Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan debate on CNN will be a lot more interesting/important :P
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:32:03 PM
At 1/7/2013 10:30:15 PM, Chicken wrote:

Lol, no way they should be playing Florida. They got embarressed by Louisville in the Sugar Bowl.

They should have played Ohio State. I thought those sanctions they put on them were BS.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:33:55 PM
At 1/7/2013 10:32:03 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Lol, no way they should be playing Florida. They got embarressed by Louisville in the Sugar Bowl.

They should have played Ohio State. I thought those sanctions they put on them were BS.

Yeah OSU vs Bama would have been a better game, but what can you do...

ROLL TIDE!!!
Debate.org Moderator
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 10:44:53 PM
At 1/7/2013 10:33:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

ROLL TIDE!!!

OSU :( But Urban Meyer is a great coach! I felt so bad for OSU. Even if they hadn't had those sanctions, they'd only be eligible for the Rose Bowl, which is total bullsh1t just put them in the BCS game!
Disciple of Koopin

Servant of Kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:43:37 AM
At 1/7/2013 10:44:53 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/7/2013 10:33:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

ROLL TIDE!!!

OSU :( But Urban Meyer is a great coach! I felt so bad for OSU. Even if they hadn't had those sanctions, they'd only be eligible for the Rose Bowl, which is total bullsh1t just put them in the BCS game!

So it is official. The Alabama Crimson Tide has done it again. Notre Dame looked inexperienced, weak, and very outmanned. I knew it was over when the score was
28-0. The SEC has once more shown just how dominant they can be against anybody anywhere. Good day.