2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tom Brady

Rookie of the Year

1. Andrew Luck
2. RG3
3. Russell Wilson

Defensive Player
1. JJ Watt no 2nd or 3rd consideration this is unanimous for me nobody is even close
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 3:18:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 1:06:12 PM, Blank wrote:
Who are you picking to be the NFL MVP?

I have it ranked like this

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tom Brady

Rookie of the Year

1. Andrew Luck
2. RG3
3. Russell Wilson

Defensive Player
1. JJ Watt no 2nd or 3rd consideration this is unanimous for me nobody is even close

If Rob rejects my RotY challenge, I'll pass it on to you.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 5:48:59 PM
At 1/12/2013 1:06:12 PM, Blank wrote:
Who are you picking to be the NFL MVP?

I have it ranked like this

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tom Brady

Rookie of the Year

1. Andrew Luck
2. RG3
3. Russell Wilson

Defensive Player

I'd like to see Wilson win roty, Rodgers win MVP, and Watt with DPOY... if only so Wisconsin athletes get the triple crown...

But I think Peterson should get MVP... Luck get ROTY... and I think Watt is the obvious choice for DOPY either way... So I guess we agree.
Debate.org Moderator
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 8:41:15 AM
I haven't followed the Pack at all this year... why the heck are people saying Rodgers for MVP? I don't know what the official criteria is, but to me, the MVP is someone who is invaluable to their team - someone who not only put up amazing stats for themselves, but who is LARGELY responsible for their team winning games. To me, there's no question that Adrian Peterson > Rodgers in this regard (by far). Rodgers is fvcking great, but Peterson is a BEAST. What he's accomplished is pretty phenomenal, and without him, the Vikings would not have been anywhere close to making the playoffs like they were this year. Nobody expected the Vikings or Peterson to do what he did. Please. This isn't even a debate lol unless there's some official criteria I'm unaware of, like I said.

As for ROTY, I'd need to see the official stats. Off the top of my head, I'd say Luck, Wilson, and then RG3 in that order. I have to think about it more. If people debate this, I'd be a great judge because I have zero bias. I'm so curious to explore this further. You guys should do it! Then link me.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 9:56:31 PM
At 1/17/2013 8:41:15 AM, Danielle wrote:
I haven't followed the Pack at all this year... why the heck are people saying Rodgers for MVP? I don't know what the official criteria is, but to me, the MVP is someone who is invaluable to their team - someone who not only put up amazing stats for themselves, but who is LARGELY responsible for their team winning games. To me, there's no question that Adrian Peterson > Rodgers in this regard (by far). Rodgers is fvcking great, but Peterson is a BEAST. What he's accomplished is pretty phenomenal, and without him, the Vikings would not have been anywhere close to making the playoffs like they were this year. Nobody expected the Vikings or Peterson to do what he did. Please. This isn't even a debate lol unless there's some official criteria I'm unaware of, like I said.

As for ROTY, I'd need to see the official stats. Off the top of my head, I'd say Luck, Wilson, and then RG3 in that order. I have to think about it more. If people debate this, I'd be a great judge because I have zero bias. I'm so curious to explore this further. You guys should do it! Then link me.

http://www.debate.org...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"