Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Why are the Super Bowl Tickets so expensive?

sheltonbenjamin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:33:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Man, I would love to go to the game. It is on;y a 5 hour drive for me but to pay what they are asking for those tickets is a crime.

I can't find any decent deals. Anyone else know where to look? I tried StubHub etc but they want my first born.
2013 super bowl tickets
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:41:05 AM
Try outside the game 5 minutes before kick-off. They're just giving those things away.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:51:13 AM
At 1/23/2013 2:33:42 AM, sheltonbenjamin wrote:
Man, I would love to go to the game. It is on;y a 5 hour drive for me but to pay what they are asking for those tickets is a crime.

I can't find any decent deals. Anyone else know where to look? I tried StubHub etc but they want my first born.

You can always sell blood and semen.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 6:38:14 AM
Basic laws of supply and demand. There's a low supply for a incredibly high demand. That means high prices.
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 9:57:34 AM
At 1/23/2013 2:51:13 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 1/23/2013 2:33:42 AM, sheltonbenjamin wrote:

You can always sell blood and semen.

This. And its not a joke, there are plenty of people who donate sperm to pay for tickets. They pay you a lot of money.