Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Why are the Super Bowl Tickets so expensive?

sheltonbenjamin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:33:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Man, I would love to go to the game. It is on;y a 5 hour drive for me but to pay what they are asking for those tickets is a crime.

I can't find any decent deals. Anyone else know where to look? I tried StubHub etc but they want my first born.
2013 super bowl tickets
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:41:05 AM
Try outside the game 5 minutes before kick-off. They're just giving those things away.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:51:13 AM
At 1/23/2013 2:33:42 AM, sheltonbenjamin wrote:
Man, I would love to go to the game. It is on;y a 5 hour drive for me but to pay what they are asking for those tickets is a crime.

I can't find any decent deals. Anyone else know where to look? I tried StubHub etc but they want my first born.

You can always sell blood and semen.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 6:38:14 AM
Basic laws of supply and demand. There's a low supply for a incredibly high demand. That means high prices.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 9:57:34 AM
At 1/23/2013 2:51:13 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 1/23/2013 2:33:42 AM, sheltonbenjamin wrote:

You can always sell blood and semen.

This. And its not a joke, there are plenty of people who donate sperm to pay for tickets. They pay you a lot of money.