Jump to topic:

Lance Armstrong's Confession *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 11:57:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You know the story. But the question is how many times do we have to sit here and watch people self destruct. The truth is that this is more contribution to the culture of disrespect. It is all about lying, cheating, and stealing to get ahead.
What has happened to our integrity, or honor. Hath we no shame.
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 12:04:58 PM
At 1/23/2013 11:57:58 AM, inferno wrote:
You know the story. But the question is how many times do we have to sit here and watch people self destruct. The truth is that this is more contribution to the culture of disrespect. It is all about lying, cheating, and stealing to get ahead.
What has happened to our integrity, or honor. Hath we no shame.

Im okay with him doping, its lying to us and criticizing other dopers that gets me.

http://www.runnersworld.com...
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2013 1:17:36 PM
At 1/25/2013 10:41:06 AM, inferno wrote:
This story is not over yet.......

No it is not. I think he will actually gain from this confession in that he will be allowed to compete again.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush