Jump to topic:

Free Agency and Draft

Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 9:40:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I know its a bit early but there's just one game left. Let's discuss where people will go and who needs what.

Teams that need Quarterbacks

Arizona Cardinals
Philadelphia Eagles
New York Jets
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Buffalo Bills
Oakland Raiders
Kansas City chiefs

Also one of my favorite players Alex Smith will not be a niner next year. His agent and the team have confirmed it. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up but I'll always be a fan of his. Should he go to the AFC, face the Niners in the super bowl and defeat them, he should have a movie made of his life. Obviously being played by Ryan Gosling.
#BlackLivesMatter
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 12:07:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 9:40:23 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I know its a bit early but there's just one game left. Let's discuss where people will go and who needs what.

Teams that need Quarterbacks

Arizona Cardinals
Philadelphia Eagles
New York Jets
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Buffalo Bills
Oakland Raiders
Kansas City chiefs

Also one of my favorite players Alex Smith will not be a niner next year. His agent and the team have confirmed it. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up but I'll always be a fan of his. Should he go to the AFC, face the Niners in the super bowl and defeat them, he should have a movie made of his life. Obviously being played by Ryan Gosling.

I dont think Carson Palmer is being replaced in Oakland anytime soon... not with what they gave up to go and get him. if anything the raiders need better receivers, I think its too quick to jump the gun on Palmer. The raiders already have Terrelle Pryor though he's immature he is like a Colin Kaepernick in waiting for the Raiders. The guy has a cannon arm and runs faster than Mike Vick.

I hate what happened at KC because Matt Cassell is not a bad quarterback. I think KC are more delusional than SF fans were when they were cheering "Carr" "Troy" during singletary's last year... WHEN MATT CASSELL was healthy the chiefs won that division.

Everyone else yeah I never believed Gabbert would be an NFL quarterback. He was just the next best thing on a team desperate for a QB. Locker isnt cutting it either in Tennessee. Stevie Johnson just said the Bills should bring in a new QB, which is already going to mess up his relationship with fitzpatrick whether they do or not now, so they might as well now. New York and Arizona are just circuses at that position. I wouldnt be surpised if New York or Arizona called up Brett Favre or Warner... thats how sad its gotten for those two teams.

Mike Vick should get another crack at being QB in Philly hes better than anyone else they can get.

I AGREE SO MUCH WITH THE ALEX SMITH REFERENCE! I always said if he won a super bowl warner brothers should definitely make a movie about him! I WOULD WATCH IT! I hope Jacksonville picks him up, that team is just poised with offensive talent that is being terribly utilized imo. Shorts, Lewis, Blackmon, MJD provides excellent opportunity.