Jump to topic:

Black Athletes : read this.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:48:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's really the silent taboo never discussed but easily confirmed. Unlike Hitler's Eugenics program directed at creating a master race the slave owners of every Nation especially the US practiced eugenics with their property in order to improve their stock and the worth of their stock.

Intelligence surely was not a factor in pairing a couple up, but the stronger, faster, and larger men were pulled out to produce off spring with the stronger, faster, and larger women.
This went on for at least 200 years. Anyone who thinks this did not happen is blind, deaf, and dumb. I try and use eugenics when I pick the bull for cows, I cull the weak, the slow, and non-fertile females. If I as a small cattle farmer in 2012 do this why would a slave owner not do the same?
If you go to central Africa and pick 100 black men randomly and brought them to the US to compete with 100 randomly selected US black men there would be no contest, The US black is superior to the black still in Africa. They are slowly erasing the eugenics that put them where they are in sports by natural process, I am not sure how long it takes to go full circle back to the original state of the race but you can see it happening now with the European basketball players starting to match skills with the blacks athletically. You still will not see a White man win in any short distance race, I heard many reasons for this other than eugenics which I do not buy into like the twitch speed of the muscle is faster among blacks, or the third muscle in the thigh. I believe firmly what we see is a breeding program meant to produce superior strength, speed, muscle, and endurance.

Genetics are everything when it comes to sports and there is a reason the thinking leader position of a football team the QB greats have all been White. There is also a reason in civilizations thousands of years old in Africa they still do not have running water, sewage, engineering of any kind. The one thing eugenics could not provide for the black race was intelligence....

.It's hard to breed something into someone who does not have the genetic makeup for IQ, or intelligence. Eugenics alone is not the only answer as to why blacks are superior in most sports, another big factor is 60-70% of the race from the 60's onward had two ways out of the ghetto....music...or sports, While even today White kids tend to use sports more as a recreation they do envision on the scale as black youth being a professional sports player.
Blacks start basketball at a very young age and put a lot of time and practice throughout their teen hood on the court aspiring to be the next Koby Bryant. Developing the skills needed with agility, coordination, speed, and jumping is developed at a young age thus blacks are far ahead of Whites when it comes to athleticism. It will even out in the years to come, weather we will remain a Nation of the "Melting Pot" or not Whites will become competitive in every sport on an even playing level with blacks in a decade or so. It is happening now and will only continue until the White man is back on top, take a look at the amazing Klitscho brothers, They are two Ukrainian White men brothers who hold the three heavy weight boxing belts,

It's unheard of and a first time in history for brothers to hold the belts. They have beaten the best the black race has thrown up against them, they match speed, power, and athleticism but with the extra un-usual trait in boxing Doctor degree's. They have been written off by the media and trivialized by comments like the US just has not had any heavy weight contenders the last decade......not true at all, we are still producing the same black boxers as all ways and the Klitscho brothers should be given much more credit than they currently receive, they truly are amazing.
My US pride aside it is refreshing to see well educated White men dominating the boxing heavy weight world for a decade now. I am proud of them. Nothing I have said above should discourage any White youth from pursuing a dream of being a professional athlete, They can still overcome the advantage blacks have...i.e. Larry Bird, Kevin McCale, Danny Ainge, Larry Czonka, to many to mention....hard work and you can become your dream if you have the genetics...no doubt.
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 6:09:33 PM
If Hitler was a Basketball coach, this would be his pregame speech.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:16:28 PM
At 2/4/2013 6:09:33 PM, Nidhogg wrote:

Who is Hitler?
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 5:13:07 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:16:28 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 2/4/2013 6:09:33 PM, Nidhogg wrote:

Who is Hitler?

German dictator who killed 6 million people because he had your same racial views.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago