Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Nascar

Orpheus
Posts: 60
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 3:23:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nascar returns soon and I for one am excited.

Does anyone else follow Nascar?

(And please spare me the insults, I am quite familiar with all of them.)
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2013 4:36:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2013 3:23:38 PM, Orpheus wrote:
Nascar returns soon and I for one am excited.

Does anyone else follow Nascar?

(And please spare me the insults, I am quite familiar with all of them.)

What is so appealing about Nascar?
It seems boring and unskillful, what am I missing? The best I have ever heard was "could you sit in a car driving 200mph for hours?".
My work here is, finally, done.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2013 4:55:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2013 4:36:53 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/7/2013 3:23:38 PM, Orpheus wrote:
Nascar returns soon and I for one am excited.

Does anyone else follow Nascar?

(And please spare me the insults, I am quite familiar with all of them.)

What is so appealing about Nascar?
It seems boring and unskillful, what am I missing? The best I have ever heard was "could you sit in a car driving 200mph for hours?".

Watch this and educate yourself.

Stop being so ignorant.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 3:40:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2013 4:55:57 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/10/2013 4:36:53 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/7/2013 3:23:38 PM, Orpheus wrote:
Nascar returns soon and I for one am excited.

Does anyone else follow Nascar?

(And please spare me the insults, I am quite familiar with all of them.)

What is so appealing about Nascar?
It seems boring and unskillful, what am I missing? The best I have ever heard was "could you sit in a car driving 200mph for hours?".

Watch this and educate yourself.

I didn't say it was easy.
This answered nothing as to strategy, skill, or entertainment value. All it showed was the physical toll it has on the body.

Stop being so ignorant.
Are you seriously insulting me for being ignorant, while I am attempting to learn?


My work here is, finally, done.