Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Who is your pick for best running QB of 2013?

R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2013 5:20:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Which is your pick for the most successful running QB for 2013?

Russell Wilson
Michael Vick
Colin Kaepernick
Robert Griffin III
Cam Newton
Tim Tebow
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:08:41 AM
Is it top 5 or any special order.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2013 10:44:35 AM
At 2/10/2013 5:20:48 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Russell Wilson
Michael Vick
Colin Kaepernick
Robert Griffin III <----------This guy right here.
Cam Newton
Tim Tebow
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 8:11:56 PM
At 2/11/2013 12:08:41 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Is it top 5 or any special order.

There are only 5 quarterbacks really worth mentioning so hopefully you'll just pick one ^_^
Beliefs in a nutshell:
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2013 8:16:22 PM
At 2/13/2013 4:08:41 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Colin. Made the SuperBowl in 10 starts. And had better stats than all those guys

Well he certainly was the most successful one this year, but next year as well? The Niners are arguably the most talented team in football so they will do well no matter what, but I am with Inferno on RG3 - he will be the most prized possession next year, barring injury.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2013 2:52:32 PM
Russell Wilson
- Overrated who cant win away games to save his life.

Michael Vick
- Hasnt had a good year in forever, the Eagles are in shambles and starting over, reworked his contract where he lost money, hes not going to have a remarkable year

Colin Kaepernick
- This is who im going with. Anyone who can put Alex Smith on the bench is someone whose already pretty damn good. He also managed to embarrass the Packers, and he would have won the Superbowl had the 49ers not given up in the first half the way they did. I wouldnt be surprised in the least if Kaepernick didnt lead to the 49ers back to the Superbowl, in fact I would be disappointed if he didnt.

Robert Griffin III
- A man can only carry a team so far, and considering how injury-prone the poor guy is, he'll have a respectable year next year, but nothing extraordinary.

Cam Newton
- Did the Panthers even have a winning record this year? They certainly didnt make the playoffs so im assuming that will be the case next year too.

Tim Tebow
- If he becomes a waterboy for the 49ers he might make it to the Superbowl, but hes not leading anyone anywhere next year. Last I checked he was still a third string QB for the Jets, riding the bench for the whole season.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2013 2:58:15 PM
Lol imabech, i thought you said Alex Jones
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2013 3:01:37 PM
At 2/14/2013 2:52:32 PM, imabench wrote:
riding the bench for the whole season.

You wish you kinky son of a bench.
kfc
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2013 4:35:27 PM
1. Big Ben
2. Colin Kappernic
3. RG3
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 8:52:59 PM
Russell Wilson

Well, he did win 4 away games last season, so this might be a wee bit of an exaggeration. Yes, he did have a poor 3 - 5 record for away. However, if we are focusing on running abilities, he was a better run on the road than at home, averaging 5.7 ypc (vs 4.7 ypc at home) and 3 TDs (vs only 1 at home).

Michael Vick
- Hasnt had a good year in forever, the Eagles are in shambles and starting over, reworked his contract where he lost money, hes not going to have a remarkable year

But with Kelly coming in as head coach, you may find a style that Vick could fit into very well take off, and it would likely be fairly successful, at least until other teams learn to adjust to it.

Colin Kaepernick
- This is who im going with. Anyone who can put Alex Smith on the bench is someone whose already pretty damn good. He also managed to embarrass the Packers, and he would have won the Superbowl had the 49ers not given up in the first half the way they did. I wouldnt be surprised in the least if Kaepernick didnt lead to the 49ers back to the Superbowl, in fact I would be disappointed if he didnt.

That's putting quite a load on him. You also need to remember that he went 5 - 2 - 1 (yes, he tied with the oh so powerful Rams), which isn't all that bad, but isn't really too good either. Having only 10 passing TDs in 8 games puts him on pace with Griffin, though he is unquestionably on a much stronger team than Griffin.

Robert Griffin III
- A man can only carry a team so far, and considering how injury-prone the poor guy is, he'll have a respectable year next year, but nothing extraordinary.

Cam Newton
- Did the Panthers even have a winning record this year? They certainly didnt make the playoffs so im assuming that will be the case next year too.

That's not really the only measure for if a QB is good or not. Considering that making the playoffs is a bit of a TEAM thing.

Tim Tebow
- If he becomes a waterboy for the 49ers he might make it to the Superbowl, but hes not leading anyone anywhere next year. Last I checked he was still a third string QB for the Jets, riding the bench for the whole season.

And he still gets paid more to sit on a bench then anyone here.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 2:15:14 PM
At 2/17/2013 8:52:59 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Tim Tebow

He doesn't just sit on a bench. He also runs around with his shirt off teasing young heathen girls who will never have a shot at someone as heavenly as he is.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 8:12:26 PM
At 2/18/2013 2:15:14 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 2/17/2013 8:52:59 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Tim Tebow

He doesn't just sit on a bench. He also runs around with his shirt off teasing young heathen girls who will never have a shot at someone as heavenly as he is.

That's what Jesus did, didn't he? I pretty sure.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 8:18:33 PM
At 2/18/2013 1:21:49 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
That Tie doesn't count against Keapernick. He didn't start that game. He tied it and sent it to overtime.

He came in during the 2nd quarter only down 1 TD. While his defense didn't help him out too much, his personal performance wasn't all that great. 11/17 for 117 yards and no TDs over 3 1/2 quarters. That's only 5 pass attempts per quarter, including only 1 pass attempt in OT (well, 2 if you count the time he was sacked).
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 8:11:50 AM

Russell Wilson
Michael Vick
Colin Kaepernick
Robert Griffin III
Cam Newton
Tim Tebow

1. Mike Vick he's the guy everyone on this list is being compared to... Mike Vick tried too hard to stay a pocket passer these last two years. If his age doesn't effect him it should be Mike Vick every year. Mike Vick the original Houdini in Cleats

2. Cam Newton

3. RG3

4. Colin Kaepernick

5 Aaron Rodgers ( not a running QB but he's really mobile)
Brain_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 10:42:11 AM
Russell Wilson

No way man, Wilson is legit! Took a team that was under 500 to 11-5 and into the 2nd round.

Michael Vick

Colin Kaepernick

Alex Smith was never all that good, the 49ers had been on the lookout for a qb for a while. He was just getting them by at the position with good play here and there.

Robert Griffin III

Cam Newton

Tim Tebow
Brain_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 10:43:47 AM
At 2/19/2013 8:11:50 AM, Loserboi wrote:

Russell Wilson
Michael Vick
Colin Kaepernick
Robert Griffin III
Cam Newton
Tim Tebow

1. Mike Vick he's the guy everyone on this list is being compared to... Mike Vick tried too hard to stay a pocket passer these last two years. If his age doesn't effect him it should be Mike Vick every year. Mike Vick the original Houdini in Cleats

blah vick's done

2. Cam Newton

3. RG3

4. Colin Kaepernick

5 Aaron Rodgers ( not a running QB but he's really mobile)
Legitdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 10:47:45 AM
You're all wrong! It's obviously Peyton Manning. Best running QB of all time! Manning can outrun RG3, Kaepernick, Vick, and Newton any day. 0.3 yards per carry in 2012, expect him to put up big numbers in rushing this year. Kaepernick, meh, he can't really run, haven't you seen that Packers game in the playoffs. RG3 can't really run. Vick, he's more of a pocket passer. Newton, he can't even run.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 11:21:02 AM
Wow at the people saying Kaepernick is better than RG3, I'm lol'ing at it. RG3 took a terrible offense and transformed it into a legitimate threat against any team. Keep in mind, HE DID THIS WHILE INJURED THROUGHOUT THE END OF THE SEASON. Oh yeah, are we forgetting he was missing Fred Davis through the season, yet still was a beast.

RG3 isnt injury prone, if he were injury prone, he would've gotten injured even worse subsequently after suffering his initial ACL tear. Yet he was able to play through most of the latter of the season with his leg in that condition

Kaepernick is in arguably the best team in the league, and even Alex Smith was performing well on the 49ers, Kaepernick better than Smith, but not by that much, and that should speak volumes as to Kaepernicks actual talent. Put Kaepernick on the Redskins and he's not doing nearly as well, in fact the Redskins likely wouldnt of made the playoffs. put RG3 on the 49ers and they're near undefeated, if not undefeated and taking the Super Bowl with ease.

The Redskins should've ran away with the NFC East last year, but it was their defense, which has been the strongest aspect of their team in recent years, that was shockingly lacking. Why? BRIAN ORAKPO AND ADAM CARRIKER. Carriker came back and what happens to the Skins? Their defense performed much better, and they went on a tear at the end of the season.

Look out for big things from RG3 and the Skins in general this upcoming year, you can't put a price, or even describe in words, how much of an effect a player the calibre of Brian Orakpo will have on a defense. Orakpo is literally the anchor of their linebacking core, and its gonna be a scary prospect for teams to run against them against them againz Oh and lets not forget Fred Davis is coming back too. If you really thought RG3 was dangerous with Larry Paulsen and Niles Paul(LMAO) at tight end, you are going to be shocked when you see the difference a tight end like Fred Davis makes.

RG3 has the biggest year stats wise by far, the Niners still win the Super Bowl, not off Kaepernick, but because the team is simply stacked.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 11:39:30 AM
Russel Wilson.

He was a rookie last year, with some off season training and offensive fine tuning, the Seahawks are going to be a threat to be reckoned with with Wilson behind the wheel. The guy is a TD machine.