Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 3:18:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
- Russell Wilson
- RG3
- Andrew Luck
- Colin Kaepernick (essentially sophomore)

Who's going to individually produce the best performance for his team?

I'm going for RG3. His heart in playing through injury last year was nothing short of heroic. He played until his leg fell apart underneath him. That's special and I think he wants it more than any of these other guys.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 9:26:15 AM
I'm going to have to go with RG3 also. Forget the injury, he will likely come back fine. His doctors are saying he is recovering quickly, and lets face it, you just had to watch a few of the skins games throughout the Season to understand that Griffin wants the win, he wants to be the best out on the field, period. He pours 110% into every game, and that kind of effort is 1 in a million.

Close second tie to Andrew Luck and Colin Kaepernick, the injury to Crabtree will make it difficult on Kaepernick though, but I still think, being on the 49er's he will be fine.

Still, if you have a brain you take RG3 in this question without a second thought
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
orioleking1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:56:36 AM
Andrew Luck. In a division where there are the Titans and the Jaguars, he has a good chance at repeating success. I don't think the Colts will make the playoffs though.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 7:39:27 PM
At 5/26/2013 3:18:24 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
- Russell Wilson
- RG3
- Andrew Luck

I'm going for RG3. His heart in playing through injury last year was nothing short of heroic. He played until his leg fell apart underneath him. That's special and I think he wants it more than any of these other guys.

?!?!?!? Since when did you hope the RG3 train? Last year you were all about Luck. Do you see any reason to believe that Luck won't do as well this year as last? Or do you think that RG3 is going to do that much better this year than he did last year? It is still a huge maybe if he will be as good when he starts this year.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 10:01:00 PM
At 6/23/2013 7:39:27 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/26/2013 3:18:24 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
- Russell Wilson
- RG3
- Andrew Luck

?!?!?!? Since when did you hope the RG3 train? Last year you were all about Luck. Do you see any reason to believe that Luck won't do as well this year as last? Or do you think that RG3 is going to do that much better this year than he did last year? It is still a huge maybe if he will be as good when he starts this year.

Luck is a better type of QB, being a pure pocket-passer like Manning and Brady, but RG3 like I said is a warrior and he'll carry that team on his back if he has to. That's a piece of information I didn't have last year, and I think that as long as his health doesn't become an issue he'll be something very special.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 10:01:14 PM
The comparison and expectations of these guys are still THE story in football, in my humble opinion. I think this is a tough call. It's true that being in a shoddy division, Luck will have it relatively easy putting up big numbers. However he doesn't having the receiving corp that say Kaepernick does. RG3 is pure excellence, but he plays in a pretty tough defensive division. I do think he is a special player though. He will probably mature the fastest. Wilson exploded in last year's playoffs, and will probably be back playing with a lot of confidence. I'm not entirely sure that Kaepernick can live up to all of the pressure he's created for himself after the way he went off in the playoffs last year, and how he basically got Alex Smith fired. So I'll count him out. I think Wilson's gonna go off but he also has a great running game to pair up with. For that reason I guess I'll take a stab at it and vote for RG3 being the most single-handed offensive weapon for their team - but again let's not forget that Luck isn't playing with a lot of help and in an EH division, so he might put up better numbers despite potentially being the lesser talent. I don't see this being the Colts' year, but their day will come.
President of DDO