Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Payton Manning

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 1:33:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago

He will have another solid season. The Broncos are my early pick to go to at least the AFC Championship game, but I honestly think this will be the Texans year to finally at least get to the Super Bowl.

I think the addition of Wes Welker onto the Broncos will be a huge boon to Manning. The Patriots, well actually Bill Belicheks ego, made a huge mistake in not doing what it took to re-sign welker.

Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Wes Welker, Jacob Tamme, is a solid four people for Manning to be able to toss it around to. The main worry I have is the Broncos running game. It was because of their lackluster running game that the Ravens were able to win in the playoffs against them anyways. At least lackluster in the sense of, when push came to shove and the Broncos needed to close the game out by running the ball, they couldn't. But picking up Jacob Hester in Free Agency was definitely a good idea. Speedy back with recieving potential, and Mcgahee and even Moreno and Hillman are neither of those things.

You heard it here first, AFC Championship:

Texans- 24
Broncos- 13

In a frustrating game for Peyton Manning as he ends an otherwise great season on a sour note throwing 2 interceptions, and not getting any TD's at all.

^*now watch as thats actually correct.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"