Jump to topic:

Tom Brady

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:07:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I personally don't like Tom Brady. Of course, I don't know him personally so I technically have no reason not to like him. However, for the sake of sports banter, I fuggin hate him. Not only was he Shady Brady of the Cheatriots back in 2007, but he just comes off as having a more cocky playboy attitude than, say, Peyton Manning. Brady is an excellent QB and had a truly amazing 07 season, but people are just jealous of his success on and off the field, I suppose. I personally just don't like the Patriots - never have - and the fact that they're a Boston team makes it even better.
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:10:21 PM
Hey, what do you think about the whole redskins thing.

The fact that there name is redskins, and natives want it changed.

I was just asking b/c i would like to be a washington dc fan but hate the redskins(and cowboys) b/c i have been a giants fan for forever.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:22:00 PM
I think that the team owners can name the team anything they want; however, if a group comes out and with good reason is offended, then the owners should probably do the right thing without having to be asked (or forced) and just change it. I mean seriously, there are plenty of other and probably better names that the team could have. The fictional Washington team in the movie "The Replacements" was called the Washington Sentinels. Much better, imo.
President of DDO
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:23:49 PM
At 12/3/2009 9:10:21 PM, comoncents wrote:
Hey, what do you think about the whole redskins thing.

The fact that there name is redskins, and natives want it changed.

I was just asking b/c i would like to be a washington dc fan but hate the redskins(and cowboys) b/c i have been a giants fan for forever.

Most Indians are cool with it

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."