Adrian Peterson arrested for speed

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 6:53:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
of 109 mph.

It raises the question: Should laws intended to apply to tired vehicles be construed to also limit the behavior of tireless runners?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 6:55:36 PM
Adrian Peterson can't run 109. It's unhuman. Olympic rates are like 20 mph.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 7:50:53 AM
The police spokesman said it was a routine traffic stop. And I'm thinking "WTF, going 109 in a 55 MPH zone is routine???" Lol. Whatever though, if you're famous you can get away with anything. They get the best lawyers in the world, and sympathy from the judges and jury. Like Dante Stallworth who got 20-something days in jail for running over and killing a civilian while intoxicated. That's just the way it is, I suppose.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 7:30:01 PM
At 12/5/2009 7:50:53 AM, Nags wrote:
The police spokesman said it was a routine traffic stop. And I'm thinking "WTF, going 109 in a 55 MPH zone is routine???" Lol. Whatever though, if you're famous you can get away with anything. They get the best lawyers in the world, and sympathy from the judges and jury. Like Dante Stallworth who got 20-something days in jail for running over and killing a civilian while intoxicated. That's just the way it is, I suppose.

One reason I aspire to become a lawyer or a judge. The justic system is screwed up, it probably always will be, but I'd like to help.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 8:30:54 PM
Oh great, and today Berrian tries to replicate the feat, but due to injury he falls 5 mph short.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 8:39:46 PM
At 12/5/2009 7:30:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

One reason I aspire to become a lawyer or a judge. The justic system is screwed up, it probably always will be, but I'd like to help.

One of my favorite teachers was actually my junior year Religion teacher (I went to Catholic school). He was this brilliant guy who used to be a lawyer, but after seeing how corrupt the legal/justice system was and after not being able to deal with it anymore, he decided to give it up and teach Religion lol. Of course he could have been a lying bum but I guess I believe him. Anyway, my point is that a lot of people THINK they'll go change the system but either (a) fall victim to it in the sense that they go along or (b) just leave. People will just do what's in heir best interest, I suppose, including being corrupt. Ragnar would love that field :p
President of DDO