Jump to topic:

Sports For Weight Loss?

Bowen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 6:18:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
In this thread you can share the game/sports which are best for wight loss. The purpose of this thread to find out more and more best games for weight loss. For me Swimming running and cycling are best for weight loss.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 4:30:07 PM
At 7/4/2013 6:18:26 AM, Bowen wrote:
In this thread you can share the game/sports which are best for wight loss. The purpose of this thread to find out more and more best games for weight loss. For me Swimming running and cycling are best for weight loss.
Aren't most swimmers "plump"?
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 3:45:37 PM
At 7/7/2013 12:59:41 PM, Homeslice wrote:
Wrestling, Swimming, Running, Cycling, Boxing.

Air max is ticked, I believe He or She (duno really never met em) is a Jew. YHWH is convicting Him the Maschiach is here and He will have none of it. I will be back after a while. In the mean-time Seek truth in Scripture, YHWH may close this door the the seed He has planted through His servant Sower For the Good Sheppard can grow, I will be back before Ya'acob's Trouble (Tribulation) takes full hold to Reap the Harvest. Shalom.

Look the Father's name, your Creator and His Son are ONE.
YHWH means "Set apart" ok? Not from this Earth. He Created it and you and everything. Simple. Yet He is Awesome.

That is why people cannot comprehend him and demand proof First, well it does not work that way. Trust first, make a decision, then Blessings. Salvation and the whole Whammy follow.

See you all around, As the Governor of Cali said once "I'll be back" For Intellectuals you sure are a rowdy bunch. If YHWH was not convicting the socks off of you then you would all of actually found me quite funny and likable. But it is not about me, now is it. My name is Yohanan. It means John in English and YHWH is Gracious. Bye you guys....hahaha I had some good laughs.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 4:34:04 AM
At 7/21/2013 3:45:37 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 7/7/2013 12:59:41 PM, Homeslice wrote:
Wrestling, Swimming, Running, Cycling, Boxing.

Air max is ticked, I believe He or She (duno really never met em) is a Jew. YHWH is convicting Him the Maschiach is here and He will have none of it. I will be back after a while. In the mean-time Seek truth in Scripture, YHWH may close this door the the seed He has planted through His servant Sower For the Good Sheppard can grow, I will be back before Ya'acob's Trouble (Tribulation) takes full hold to Reap the Harvest. Shalom.

Look the Father's name, your Creator and His Son are ONE.
YHWH means "Set apart" ok? Not from this Earth. He Created it and you and everything. Simple. Yet He is Awesome.

That is why people cannot comprehend him and demand proof First, well it does not work that way. Trust first, make a decision, then Blessings. Salvation and the whole Whammy follow.

See you all around, As the Governor of Cali said once "I'll be back" For Intellectuals you sure are a rowdy bunch. If YHWH was not convicting the socks off of you then you would all of actually found me quite funny and likable. But it is not about me, now is it. My name is Yohanan. It means John in English and YHWH is Gracious. Bye you guys....hahaha I had some good laughs.

..the f*ck is wrong with you?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 9:59:44 PM
Jogging is the ultimate workout. Humans are, in the most basic sense, machines designed to jog (in order to hunt). People who say that can't jog for whatever reason are 9 times out of 10 completely full of isht.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.