Favorites:
3. Patriots
2. Saints
1. 49ers

Least Favorites
3. Cowboys
2. Raiders
1. Packers
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 1:52:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 1:45:40 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I'm a huge football fan. I love all the teams with few exceptions.

F*ck the seahawks.
F*ck the Ravens.

Sea hawks were close on my least favorite list.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 2:00:15 PM
Noctan - We won't get along lol.

Orange - What beef do you have with the Ravens???

Likewise, I like almost all NFL teams. Except...

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys

Favorites:
1. Giants
2. Jets (I suppose)
3. Saints
President of DDO
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 2:07:12 PM
At 8/2/2013 2:00:15 PM, Danielle wrote:

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys

Favorites:
1. Giants
2. Jets (I suppose)
3. Saints

We'll get along as you don't bash on the Niners.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 7:59:36 PM
At 8/2/2013 2:00:15 PM, Danielle wrote:

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys

Favorites:
1. Giants
2. Jets (I suppose)
3. Saints

They were my second favorite team until last years Superbowl lol
#BlackLivesMatter
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 9:37:38 PM
You can't hate on a team just because they beat your team trying to win. If there's a rivalry then that's one thing, but there is no Niners/Ravens rivalry. I don't hate the Giants and Niners after eliminating the Pack in the last couple years... although I am not caring for Kaepernick's demeanor overall, the bicep victory dance is kind of chauvinistic for my tastes and seeing his naked body in different poses all over the ESPN website last week wasn't exactly my cup of tea either. You'd never catch Rodgers doing that :P

1) Packers. Not much else to it, this is a city of 100k with about 100k of suburbs around it surrounded by farmland on all sides, and we have a top-tier NFL football team. The support by average people in this town, statistically-speaking, is orders of magnitude greater than any other place in existence. On game-day, you can pretty much walk down any street in the city and hop from one Packer-party to the next, if you are so-inclined. For us to also have the most championships (by far) is also phenomenal. Add to that the best player in the league (Rodgers) and a stud for a leader on defense (Matthews) and it's pretty easy to like them. Our division, since Rodgers became ultra-elite in 2010, is but ants that we crush every season. The players are generally very classy as well, although every football team by nature will have its warts personality-wise. Finley is the biggest retard on the team and he's showing signs of being more professional this year.

2) Eagles. Not much to like here for a long time, and looking like that isn't going to change for a while. I started liking them back in '92 when they were one of two teams to beat the Skins on their championship run, and I've liked them ever since. They are a distant #2 though.

3) Redskins. The Skins were an alternative team for people in New England before the Patriots were able to win any games back in the 90s, and I also loved what I saw out of RG3 last season. He'll carry that team on his back if he has to like the video-game version of Greg Jennings.

Dislike:
1) Cowboys. Man I hate the f*cking Cowboys. Why? Well, a few reasons. First, I dislike Jerry Jones. His ego is bigger than that team, nuff said. Second, Tony Romo. That little celebrity cry-baby is less athletic than I am, bumbling around back there like a clown. Third, I think it got a bit sickening watching them dominate so badly in the early nineties. I didn't particularly care for many of the players on that team either (i.e., Irvin, Aikman, Sanders). Fourth, and probably biggest, is the fans. Cowboys fans usually have a redneck edge to them, and they are all over the country, still bandwagon-jumping from the good ol' days of the Dream Team. They aren't America's Team, they are the American Redneck Team. I also wasn't impressed when they brought in T.O. and I'm not big on Dez Bryant... How did Skip Bayless put it? He's a guy "so horrible... they have to hire him a bodyguard so he doesn't assault his own mother" or something like that. The team on the whole is at .500 since the turn of the millenium, and will probably stay there until Jones dies. They are a big reason of why I am big fans of every other NFC East team.

2) Lions. Not the biggest NFC rival of the Pack, since they suck, but I'm not impressed with the character on the team. Stafford is a punk (I've seen him throw some cheap shots on blocks before), Suh makes Aaron Hernandez look like a decent guy and that coach is a whiny little b*tch. I'm all for D-town getting a championship but I'd like to see it after that bunch is cycled out of there eventually.

3) Patriots. I'm originally from Providence, and never liked my home-team. I don't like Bellichick, I think it is dishonorable to retreat off the field while your team is losing even though he technically doesn't have to stay. It's bad sportsmanship. Spygate was also distasteful, and they may have hired the worst monster ever to have put on that uniform. Ray Lewis and OJ Simpson aside, that is.

4) Vikings. Jennings leaves and is talking smack about the Packers now? He had more class than that when he was here, and I don't like what the purple uniform is doing to him. Got to root against him this year...

5) Bears. NFC North rivals just get easy to root against, for obvious reasons. Not a big Cutler fan, and the Bears have more fans in GB than any other non-Packers team... they are usually very antagonistic. Two of my friends made a bet on a Pack/Bears game a few years back... a Packers fan and a bears-fan. The Bears won, now my Packers-fan friend Andy has a three-inch round Chicago "C" on his inner ankle. Ouch.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 10:13:48 PM
Like: (Teams I root for)

Packers

Nothing specific against: (Teams I might root for depending on the matchup)

Ravens
Dolphins
Saints
Titans

Dislike: (Teams I root against)

Cowboys
49ers
Giants
Bears
Falcons
Patriots
Debate.org Moderator
fartingsaucer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 10:58:58 PM
Favorites: I like to say that I like only one team to show I'm not a bandwagon fan.

1: Steelers
2: Lions
3: Browns

Leat favorites:

1:Jets
2: Cowboys
3: Ravens
No signature here
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 11:15:09 PM
I have three favorite for each conference:

AFC: Browns, Steelers, Dolphins
NFC: Seahawks, Vikings, Saints

(In case you're wondering how..., I grew up in Cleveland, but was raised by a Pittsburgh native; plus, the Steelers were good while the Browns were the Baltimore Ravens.)

Least Favorites

AFC: Bills, Patriots, Ravens
NFC: Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 6:52:49 AM
At 8/2/2013 10:13:48 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Packers

Ravens
Dolphins
Saints
Titans

Cowboys
49ers
Giants
Bears
Falcons
Patriots

......Airmax. Your avatar is cute, but this opinion hurts me. I agree with the Cowboys thing though.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 10:12:54 AM
At 8/2/2013 9:37:38 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Second, Tony Romo. That little celebrity cry-baby is less athletic than I am, bumbling around back there like a clown.

I agree with all of your reasons for disliking the Cowboys, in addition to them being in the Giants' conference ;) However I have to disagree that Tony Romo sucks. He's actually pretty good (though I hate the guy too, for whatever reason). Granted he does choke, and he's certainly not elite... Eli's for sure the better QB despite often having similar stats... but Romo is in the better half of starting QBs.
President of DDO
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 10:15:36 AM
Go Cowboys...?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 1:09:06 PM
At 8/4/2013 10:12:54 AM, Danielle wrote:
Second, Tony Romo. That little celebrity cry-baby is less athletic than I am, bumbling around back there like a clown.

I agree with all of your reasons for disliking the Cowboys, in addition to them being in the Giants' conference ;) However I have to disagree that Tony Romo sucks. He's actually pretty good (though I hate the guy too, for whatever reason). Granted he does choke, and he's certainly not elite... Eli's for sure the better QB despite often having similar stats... but Romo is in the better half of starting QBs.

I agree with your take on Romo. The issue with him doesn't seem to be about athleticism, but his mental capability. He seems to just choke at crucial moments, on a regular basis. The guy may be a solid QB, especially during the regular season, but with the game on the line (late in the season, or in the playoffs) and one play to be made to win, he seems to be the last guy you want to rely on.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 1:10:38 PM
At 8/3/2013 6:52:49 AM, Noctan wrote:

Packers

Ravens
Dolphins
Saints
Titans

Cowboys
49ers
Giants
Bears
Falcons
Patriots

......Airmax. Your avatar is cute, but this opinion hurts me. I agree with the Cowboys thing though.

Thanks...

9ers have been a Packers rival for awhile, and it's heated up lately. I don't dislike the franchise, but I do like seeing the 9ers lose.
Debate.org Moderator
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 1:26:25 PM
At 8/4/2013 1:09:06 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I agree with your take on Romo. The issue with him doesn't seem to be about athleticism, but his mental capability. He seems to just choke at crucial moments, on a regular basis. The guy may be a solid QB, especially during the regular season, but with the game on the line (late in the season, or in the playoffs) and one play to be made to win, he seems to be the last guy you want to rely on.

Exactly. I also have a feeling that sooner or later, his time will come... And it might be soon.

What are your thoughts on Jay Cutler?

Also, I went with Charles... who wasn't even in the top 3 I was thinking of. Oh well.
President of DDO
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 1:30:04 PM
At 8/4/2013 1:26:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 8/4/2013 1:09:06 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Exactly. I also have a feeling that sooner or later, his time will come... And it might be soon.

What are your thoughts on Jay Cutler?

Also, I went with Charles... who wasn't even in the top 3 I was thinking of. Oh well.

I don't think Romo will ever get over the hump. You either have it or you don't, and Romo has proven he doesn't.

I think Jay Cutler is eccentric (and an odd guy in general form what I've heard), but a solid QB. He's a Bear so I'm required to dislike him. Though I never liked him much as a Bronco either. He's the best QB the Bears have had since Sid Luckman though.

I think he'll continue to be a solid QB for a few years, but he's not going to carry that team like a superstar QB. They will always need a solid running game and great defense to get anywhere.
Debate.org Moderator
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 9:53:44 PM
Airmax you aren't the least bit rooting against the Vikings with jennings there? If Jennings explodes in Minnesota, that would sort of look bad for us.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 11:14:18 PM
Lol, my favorites are the opposite of Danielle.

1. Cowboys (proximity)
2. Patriots (respect Brady and Belichick)
3. Texans

There aren't any franchises I really dislike. I used to hardcore root against the Ravens because I hated Joe Flacco, but as of last year, he has earned my respect.

I don't even root against the Giants or Redskins that much. I have mad respect for both Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin, those guys are pure winners. And Mike Shanahan is also a legit coach along with RG3, who's impossible to root against.

But lol. Rob and Danielle, I can assure you that however much you hate Jerry Jones, we hate him more. This dude is going to single-handedly keep us in mediocrity for the next 10+ years. His draft picks this year were just disgusting, and firing Rob Ryan was imo the dumbest coaching change of the entire offseason. Ugh, the guy is terrible.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 1:17:33 AM
Favorites:

1) Redskins
2) Packers
3) Texans

and of course because of this my least favorites are:

1) Cowboys(yeah BV, you can take the two losses last year to the Skins', one on Thanksgiving day, and the other to knock them 'Boys out of playoff contention, and realize another two losses are in store XD)

yeah, that's it, I don't really have a dislike for any team but the cowboys, and thats purely based off me being a die hard Redskins fan :D
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 1:35:52 AM
At 8/5/2013 1:17:33 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

1) Cowboys(yeah BV, you can take the two losses last year to the Skins', one on Thanksgiving day, and the other to knock them 'Boys out of playoff contention, and realize another two losses are in store XD)

Thats fine. unless Monte Kiffin really surprises me, there's no way this team can compete in the playoffs (if they get there, doubt it), so we might as well take the 2 extra losses and get a better draft pick.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 1:40:09 AM
At 8/5/2013 1:35:52 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 8/5/2013 1:17:33 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Thats fine. unless Monte Kiffin really surprises me, there's no way this team can compete in the playoffs (if they get there, doubt it), so we might as well take the 2 extra losses and get a better draft pick.

dude get on xbox live ASAP, we must play :D
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 1:44:49 AM
ach, goes offline just as I post that :/
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 9:44:07 AM
BlackVoid - I didn't even know he fired Ryan! Why did he do that? Whose idea was that? Where is Ryan coaching now?
President of DDO
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 11:52:38 AM
At 8/5/2013 9:44:07 AM, Danielle wrote:
BlackVoid - I didn't even know he fired Ryan! Why did he do that? Whose idea was that? Where is Ryan coaching now?

Truth be told, the Cowboys defense could have been better last year. They finished 19th in the NFL, so Jerry decided to let Ryan go. The problem is that literally half the players on defense were injured at some point in the season and missed significant time. Sean Lee, Jay Ratliff, Bruce Carter, and Kenyon Coleman all missed anywhere from 5-13 games.

So JJ eventually admitted that, yeah, the D was missing a lot of guys. His new argument (that he told the media) was that in the games against the Bears and Seahawks, they still gave up a lot of points despite being healthy in those games.

I guess nobody told Jerry that the defense only gave up 20 points in each of those games. The other teams only scored more because of special teams TDs and pick-sixes.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 12:00:46 AM
At 8/4/2013 1:10:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Packers

Ravens
Dolphins
Saints
Titans

Cowboys
49ers
Giants
Bears
Falcons
Patriots

Thanks...

9ers have been a Packers rival for awhile, and it's heated up lately. I don't dislike the franchise, but I do like seeing the 9ers lose.

Such wrongness. This is grounds for impeachment! And another thing, why have you been President for like 20 years? Answer that Dictator Airmax!
#BlackLivesMatter
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 12:05:32 AM
At 8/7/2013 12:00:46 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/4/2013 1:10:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Packers

Ravens
Dolphins
Saints
Titans

Cowboys
49ers
Giants
Bears
Falcons
Patriots

Thanks...

Such wrongness. This is grounds for impeachment! And another thing, why have you been President for like 20 years? Answer that Dictator Airmax!

haha clearly it's because of my opinions on football :P
Debate.org Moderator
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2013 4:38:00 PM
At 8/4/2013 10:12:54 AM, Danielle wrote:

If I could toss out Ponder and get Romo for the Vikes, I would be dancing in the street. His team has probably let him down more than he has let the cow girls down.