Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

favorite teams in pro sports

birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:34:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What are your favorite pro teams?

Mine are:

1: Baltimore Orioles

2: Detroit Red Wings

3: Pittsburgh Steelers

4: Toronto Blue Jays

5: Montreal Canadians
Ashton
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:41:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 4:34:06 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What are your favorite pro teams?

Mine are:

1: Baltimore Orioles

2: Detroit Red Wings

3: Pittsburgh Steelers

4: Toronto Blue Jays

5: Montreal Canadians

1. Colts
2. Koments
3. 49ers

That's all for right now. But I better start licking the Alabama team. :)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:55:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. Washington Redskins

2. Boston Red Sox

3. Boston Celtics

4. Virginia Tech Hokies(college football)

5. United States Mens National Team (football[soccer]
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:57:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 4:55:22 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
1. Washington Redskins

2. Boston Red Sox

3. Boston Celtics

4. Virginia Tech Hokies(college football)

5. United States Mens National Team (football[soccer]

Despite the fact that the USMNT isnt technically "professional" idgaf ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 6:42:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 4:41:08 PM, leojm wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:34:06 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What are your favorite pro teams?

Mine are:

1: Baltimore Orioles

2: Detroit Red Wings

3: Pittsburgh Steelers

4: Toronto Blue Jays

5: Montreal Canadians

1. Colts
2. Koments
3. 49ers


I've never even heard of #2... What sport do they play?
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 6:44:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 4:55:22 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
1. Washington Redskins

2. Boston Red Sox

3. Boston Celtics

4. Virginia Tech Hokies(college football)

5. United States Mens National Team (football[soccer]

I've never heard of #5... I think you just made that up.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 6:45:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 6:44:42 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I've never heard of #5... I think you just made that up.

you son of a.... *shakes fist angrily*

XD
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 6:49:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 6:42:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:41:08 PM, leojm wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:34:06 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What are your favorite pro teams?

Mine are:

1: Baltimore Orioles

2: Detroit Red Wings

3: Pittsburgh Steelers

4: Toronto Blue Jays

5: Montreal Canadians

1. Colts
2. Koments
3. 49ers


I've never even heard of #2... What sport do they play?

Hockey, it's an Indiana's professional hockey team.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 6:54:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 6:49:04 PM, leojm wrote:
At 8/28/2013 6:42:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:41:08 PM, leojm wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:34:06 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What are your favorite pro teams?

Mine are:

1: Baltimore Orioles

2: Detroit Red Wings

3: Pittsburgh Steelers

4: Toronto Blue Jays

5: Montreal Canadians

1. Colts
2. Koments
3. 49ers


I've never even heard of #2... What sport do they play?

Hockey, it's an Indiana's professional hockey team.

Ohhh the Komets

"Koments" sounds like some hip (or Russian) way to spell 'comments'... Or the comments section of a Mortal Kombat forum.
Debate.org Moderator
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 6:56:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 6:54:10 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/28/2013 6:49:04 PM, leojm wrote:
At 8/28/2013 6:42:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:41:08 PM, leojm wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:34:06 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What are your favorite pro teams?

Mine are:

1: Baltimore Orioles

2: Detroit Red Wings

3: Pittsburgh Steelers

4: Toronto Blue Jays

5: Montreal Canadians

1. Colts
2. Koments
3. 49ers


I've never even heard of #2... What sport do they play?

Hockey, it's an Indiana's professional hockey team.

Ohhh the Komets

"Koments" sounds like some hip (or Russian) way to spell 'comments'... Or the comments section of a Mortal Kombat forum.

oh, I really never thought of it that way. :) Their mascot is a bald eagle.
TeaPartyAtheist
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 1:20:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am including college sports, but you can just take them out if you do not want them:

1. Duke basketball
2. Philadelphia Phillies
2. Duke football
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Whoever is playing North Carolina
6. Teams that I am a fair-weather fan of or secondary teams that change frequently