Jump to topic:

If I call it soccer

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:19:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Will you guys be willing to discuss it? The pretend sports that the yanks discuss are so dull and I'm not back at uni for another week so I need my fix of chatting sh1t about the beautiful game.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:22:23 PM
At 9/9/2013 4:19:19 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Will you guys be willing to discuss it? The pretend sports that the yanks discuss are so dull and I'm not back at uni for another week so I need my fix of chatting sh1t about the beautiful game.

Soccer is okay. But in the US it is crap. Football, basketball, and baseball are basically what we discuss here. Since this is a sports forum, you are free to discuss soccer
if you desire to do so. Even if you run the risk of looking like a total wuss. =)
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:20:56 PM
At 9/9/2013 4:22:23 PM, inferno wrote:

Soccer is okay. But in the US it is crap. Football
I'm calling it soccer, lets take the middle ground and you call it American football.
, basketball, and baseball are basically what we discuss here. Since this is a sports forum, you are free to discuss soccer
if you desire to do so. Even if you run the risk of looking like a total wuss. =)

I do desire to do so. But I'm guessing you know nothing about it, so I'll keep waiting. As for the underlined... you really don't know much about "soccer"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:38:14 PM
At 9/9/2013 5:20:56 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:22:23 PM, inferno wrote:

Soccer is okay. But in the US it is crap. Football
I'm calling it soccer, lets take the middle ground and you call it American football.
, basketball, and baseball are basically what we discuss here. Since this is a sports forum, you are free to discuss soccer

I do desire to do so. But I'm guessing you know nothing about it, so I'll keep waiting. As for the underlined... you really don't know much about "soccer"

You guessed wrong. Know about it, and watched it many times over. Studied it too. And again, it is crap. Must you try and change my mind about it.
That would be senseless. =)
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:40:18 PM
http://www.hilariousgifs.com...

I like watching the sport, but even I have to admit flops and faked injuries like this are hilarious
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:49:08 PM
At 9/9/2013 5:40:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I like watching the sport, but even I have to admit flops and faked injuries like this are hilarious

Its football. Not the WWE you turd. =)
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:36:21 PM
At 9/9/2013 5:49:08 PM, inferno wrote:

Its football. Not the WWE you turd. =)

No need for name calling. :)
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:58:14 PM

Worth noting that is fake. And diving has the same penalty as fouling.