F. Football

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 2:00:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello all.

I'm not sure how many of you I'm Facebook friends with, but for those who don't know, I was in a really bad car accident right before the season began. I told Ken K. (I don't even know what user that is on here) to tell you guys about my accident and to proceed without me, but he forgot. I feel really bad. I'm okay right now... not too many lasting injuries... but my car is friggin totaled. If you're friends with me on Instagram, you can see a picture of it. In terms of Fantasy, I feel awful about being gone for this league, and I didn't even get a chance to draft in any of my other money leagues because I was being held for "tests" or whatever. Fvck. Of course the worst part about this is the money this is going to cost me, but "at least I'm okay." I know I'm supposed to say that, and of course I mean it - I'm really grateful... it coulda been a lot worse - but still, it really sucks. So anyway, I'm terribly, terribly sorry. I mean I do value my life more than Fantasy Football but not by much ;/
President of DDO
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 2:27:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sorry to hear that, I hope you're alright... don't worry about the FF thing.. I figured there was a good reason for it... get well soon
Debate.org Moderator