Trent Richardson traded to Indianpolis Colts

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:27:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
thoughts?

I myself see this as a good thing for Richardson. The colts are a much superior team to the browns offensive line wise imo, and his presence make an already solid colts team into a force to be reckoned with.

Fantasy wise now... POINTS POINTS POINTS OH YESSSSS
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
AndrewCfrom203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:16:25 PM
Great for Richardson. He's now part of a younger, more talented team. Andrew Luck, T.Y. Hilton, Dwayne Allen (even though he is injured) are all young highly skilled offensive players in the NFL. If they keep this core of players around for awhile and improve their Defense they are going to be one of the future elite teams in the league.

Fantasy wise, anybody with T-Rich just got a lot happier, and anyone with Bradshaw just got a lot sadder.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:26:54 PM
At 9/19/2013 4:16:25 PM, AndrewCfrom203 wrote:
Great for Richardson. He's now part of a younger, more talented team. Andrew Luck, T.Y. Hilton, Dwayne Allen (even though he is injured) are all young highly skilled offensive players in the NFL. If they keep this core of players around for awhile and improve their Defense they are going to be one of the future elite teams in the league.

Fantasy wise, anybody with T-Rich just got a lot happier, and anyone with Bradshaw just got a lot sadder.

I have T-Rich as my RB1, so i got alot happier, and dropped Bradshaw before week 2, which makes me even more so chuffed lol. Just grabbed Mcgahee too, cause it looks pretty much guaranteed at this point he will be signed by the Browns, and be their starter this upcoming weeks game.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion