Jump to topic:

The ultimate fighter season 18

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 7:29:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is the thread for discussion on this season of the ultimate fighter!

Who do you think will win this next fight tomorrow? I have dibs on Fisette.

Who is the better coach/fighter, tate or rousey?

Who do you think will win the whole show? Chris holdsworth sticks out to me personally. ..
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 9:35:27 PM
Lewis fisette did pretty horrible. big props to david grant though.

I now have dibs on sarah moyes
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 12:25:35 PM
oooooooooooo

Hey I have this friend, who doesn't really have the cash after waiting tables at jerk Chili's to pay for Comcast or any other kind of cable in my apartment.... I do get Hulu, though, So I am HOPING that this season will get on Hulu SOON. I am a huge fan of Ronda Rousey!

Please don't tell me anything that is a spoiler - but is she doing ok? I mean is she turning out to be a ditz? Or is she a good competitor/coach?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 5:50:20 PM
At 10/13/2013 12:25:35 PM, Beverlee wrote:
oooooooooooo

Hey I have this friend, who doesn't really have the cash after waiting tables at jerk Chili's to pay for Comcast or any other kind of cable in my apartment.... I do get Hulu, though, So I am HOPING that this season will get on Hulu SOON. I am a huge fan of Ronda Rousey!

You can watch all the season 18 episodes here for free: http://www.tubeplus.me...

Please don't tell me anything that is a spoiler - but is she doing ok? I mean is she turning out to be a ditz? Or is she a good competitor/coach?

I think she is a great coach. She is very supportive of her team, and has 100% confidence in all of them. She's just as motivated of a coach as she is a fighter!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 5:56:10 PM
Raquel Pennington VS Jessamyn Duke was very easily one of the best woman fights on the season so far. Without spoiling anything, I highly recommend watching the fight, both woman were astonishing.

Now I will admit I am not so excited for the Michael Wooten VS Joshua Hill Fight. Sounds like it will be a wrestle fvck, or a slap fight. prediction based purely off of the fights to get into the house of course.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 6:25:07 PM
At 10/16/2013 5:56:10 PM, TUF wrote:
Raquel Pennington VS Jessamyn Duke was very easily one of the best woman fights on the season so far. Without spoiling anything, I highly recommend watching the fight, both woman were astonishing.

Now I will admit I am not so excited for the Michael Wooten VS Joshua Hill Fight. Sounds like it will be a wrestle fvck, or a slap fight. prediction based purely off of the fights to get into the house of course.

I'm watchen Raquel vs Jessamyn now! It's about to go to the third round... FTR: I found the fight! It's here: http://bleacherreport.com...
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 6:29:37 PM
At 10/16/2013 5:56:10 PM, TUF wrote:

See, I like the ground game, especially for women's fights. I just don't see us hitting as hard as you guys do, and it is really super cringe-worthy watching the boob-kicks. Plus, it doesn't seem as painful when guys get hit in the middle of the face... lol. No offense!
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 6:33:42 PM
OMG That fight almost made me cry! That is what women's MMA needs - more fights like that, that show that girls can compete!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 7:14:17 PM
At 10/16/2013 6:33:42 PM, Beverlee wrote:
OMG That fight almost made me cry! That is what women's MMA needs - more fights like that, that show that girls can compete!

Huah! it was great. I actually thought Jessamyn duke won that but I suppose I was mistaken. She had a ton of great kicks and knees to the face