What? Mike Leach?

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2009 6:58:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/28/2009 6:33:41 PM, comoncents wrote:
http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com...

http://bleacherreport.com...

They love this guy, I think he will be fine.
Anyone else.

Well, I'd like to see what actually happened. I will not give my full "speculation" until the allegations are proven right or wrong ...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2009 9:02:13 PM
At 12/28/2009 6:58:47 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Well, I'd like to see what actually happened. I will not give my full "speculation" until the allegations are proven right or wrong ...

What do you need to know? He either did or he didn't. And if he didn't, the story would have never escalated to this point. The kid wouldn't make that up and draw this huge attention to himself and the program if it weren't true.

That said, screw Leach. I understand that he's a tough football coach and all that, but that's just it - he's a FOOTBALL coach of college aged men. He has no business locking his players in closets or being a douche because one of his players was following doctor's orders. It seems that he was being unnecessarily harsh. I hope he gets in a lot of trouble and that they make an example out of him. I don't like tooley coaches.
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2009 9:13:11 PM
At 12/28/2009 9:02:13 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 12/28/2009 6:58:47 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

What do you need to know? He either did or he didn't. And if he didn't, the story would have never escalated to this point. The kid wouldn't make that up and draw this huge attention to himself and the program if it weren't true.

That said, screw Leach. I understand that he's a tough football coach and all that, but that's just it - he's a FOOTBALL coach of college aged men. He has no business locking his players in closets or being a douche because one of his players was following doctor's orders. It seems that he was being unnecessarily harsh. I hope he gets in a lot of trouble and that they make an example out of him. I don't like tooley coaches.

Don't be too rash just yet. There may be more to the story. All of it may have never happened, or it was misinterpreted. Thus far, only allegations have been cited. Don't jump to conclusions without proper facts or evidence. I'd expect you to be more level-headed about this until "real" information was given. When you assume, you make an @$$ out of you and me.