Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 4:42:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/7/2010 4:02:39 PM, Nags wrote:
Bengals win.

Patriots win.

That was easy.

why the bengals? I think Jets have a chance at an upset. Darrelle Revis will take away Ochocinco.

Patriots after losing Wes Welker I really do not know...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 10:16:24 AM
Pats vs. Ravens

Jets vs. Bengals

The Pats game is difficult. Wes Welker is injured and I believe Moss is too, so everyone is banking on good ol' Tom Brady to pull through. However I think it's the Pats defense that's actually going to win this game. I hope I'm wrong though (F the Pats).

The Jets game... eh... close to my heart, but I can't see them beating the Bengals for this spot, unfortunately. Again, I hope I'm wrong.
President of DDO
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 10:20:07 AM
With Wes Welker, I would say easy win for the Patriots. But now he is hurt, Its gonna be a challenge.

Though, the Ravens have been getting worse and worse.

I say Pats, Jets
kfc
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 10:23:53 AM
Agreed. Pats, Bengals, Packers... and the Cowboy/Eagles game is tough, but I'm pulling for the Eagles (even though they're Giants rivals). I dislike Texas that much :p
President of DDO
sllewuy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:46:56 PM
At 1/8/2010 1:01:08 PM, theitalianstallion wrote:
Pats and Jets win. If the Jets can score more than 17 points, its automatic.

LOL! i think so too
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2010 1:12:28 PM
At 1/10/2010 10:34:21 AM, Koopin wrote:
yep, Patriots lose. They need a healthy Brady and Wes Welker.

Ravens
vs.
Patriots

WOW!
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2010 1:14:02 PM
At 1/7/2010 3:57:35 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
No one cares about the AFC.

Dude, it seems to be the most competitive field right now.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 9:26:00 PM
No, that's the NFC and AFC championships. Then pro bowl. Then Super Bowl Feb 7 2010.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
sllewuy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 9:28:07 PM
At 1/19/2010 9:26:00 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
No, that's the NFC and AFC championships. Then pro bowl. Then Super Bowl Feb 7 2010.

i never understood why its like that teams that are in the superbowl their players will choose not to play in the pro bowl who would risk an injury?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 9:46:34 PM
At 1/19/2010 9:28:07 PM, sllewuy wrote:
At 1/19/2010 9:26:00 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

i never understood why its like that teams that are in the superbowl their players will choose not to play in the pro bowl who would risk an injury?

The players of the teams in the Super Bowl are apparently not expected by the league to risk such injury (as though injury has ever been likely in the Pro Bowl lawl, it's a friggin powderpuff game-- everyone plays soft, heck blitzing is even prohibited in it on most downs). They still do the media crap and get paid the Pro Bowl bonus. Apparently the league believes that having the game before "the season is over" will boost it's ratings more on average than having those particular players (Though they might have picked a bad year to test the proposition-- if the Vikings and Colts make it to the Super Bowl there'll be SIXTEEN players missing).

On the other hand, if the Vikings get in that might be a good thing for the Pro Bowl's integrity. Hutchinson and Mckinnie do not deserve their spots this year, they got in on past reputation. Heath Farwell never did anything in his career to deserve a Pro Bowl spot as far as I know, he just got in on Vikings bandwagoners-- of course, it is the special teams coverage position, so it's always possible there was just no one better there. At least Naufahu Tahi didn't make it (early on he was somehow leading in votes), that would have just been laughable.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.