Jump to topic:

2014 Bowl Game Preview *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 11:21:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well it has been a very exciting ride in the world of NCAA Football. The NFL regular season sucked so bad, the playoffs should have just been the only thing allowed this year. But again the SEC has been soooooo dominant as of lately. And even if Auburn loses tonight to Florida State, it wont even matter. Because that university has given us Cam Newton, a Heisman winner, and college football champ.
So anyway, we have done it again. The SEC is king. Agree ? =)
See link for more details. http://www.secfootball.info...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 2:20:03 PM
Yeah, Alabama was amazing against that team they were 16.5 point favorites in. The fact that two non-SEC teams joined the SEC just two years ago and have been wiping the floor with the rest of the SEC is very telling on their strengths.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 10:57:52 AM
At 1/6/2014 2:20:03 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Yeah, Alabama was amazing against that team they were 16.5 point favorites in. The fact that two non-SEC teams joined the SEC just two years ago and have been wiping the floor with the rest of the SEC is very telling on their strengths.

False. You cannot say that because these two teams Missouri and Texas AM have moped the floor with the SEC when they struggled as I predicted they would in 2013.
By the way, they are IN the SEC now. In case you haven't noticed. =)
Besides South Carolina has the best winning percentage and is undefeated at home in college football right now. And they are now ranked number 4 in the nation. And we beat Missouri. Thanks for playing. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 11:19:49 AM
At 1/6/2014 2:20:03 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Yeah. I knew I would silence you as always on that one. =)