Jump to topic:

One of the best superbowls

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 8:52:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Has anyone noticed that this is going to be an amazing Superbowl no matter who is in it? Every possible match up would be epic. I am literally watching every playoff.
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 9:11:22 PM
At 1/7/2014 8:52:26 PM, Koopin wrote:
Has anyone noticed that this is going to be an amazing Superbowl no matter who is in it? Every possible match up would be epic. I am literally watching every playoff.

Seahawks vs Chargers?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 9:12:23 PM
What I love is that 4 of the final 8 teams are from the west, including BOTH #1 seeds! THE WEST ROCKS OUT WITH THEIR JOCKS OUT!!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 10:00:12 PM
At 1/7/2014 9:11:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Seahawks vs Chargers?

I actually would love to see the chargers in/win a Superbowl. Especially after defeating Manning and Brady to get there. Underdog.
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 10:03:23 PM
At 1/7/2014 10:00:12 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/7/2014 9:11:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Seahawks vs Chargers?

I actually would love to see the chargers in/win a Superbowl. Especially after defeating Manning and Brady to get there. Underdog.

I want to see, in order...

1) Denver (only for Peyton, for no other reason)
2) Seattle
3) Carolina (not even sure if they are north or south carolina, let alone the city).
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 10:25:22 PM
The only other team from the AFC I would have liked to see in the big game is Kansas City. They were my dark horse pick at the beginning of the season. I truly think that had they beaten the Colts (and they almost did!), that they had a serious chance of making it. With them out, I don't care to see any AFC team play except for Denver. If not them, then the Colts. And again, I'm all about the Seahawks winning the NFC; if not them, then the Niners. A match up between any of these 4 teams would be fantastic.

I don't want the Panthers, Patriots, Chargers or Saints to make it (even though Saints are my 2nd "favorite team" per se). All of them have had great seasons, but I don't think they deserve it. I don't think that they are among the best.
President of DDO
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 10:35:07 PM
At 1/7/2014 10:25:22 PM, Danielle wrote:
The only other team from the AFC I would have liked to see in the big game is Kansas City. They were my dark horse pick at the beginning of the season. I truly think that had they beaten the Colts (and they almost did!), that they had a serious chance of making it. With them out, I don't care to see any AFC team play except for Denver. If not them, then the Colts. And again, I'm all about the Seahawks winning the NFC; if not them, then the Niners. A match up between any of these 4 teams would be fantastic.

I don't want the Panthers, Patriots, Chargers or Saints to make it (even though Saints are my 2nd "favorite team" per se). All of them have had great seasons, but I don't think they deserve it. I don't think that they are among the best.

Meh, I am not big into who deserves it. Did the Giants deserve a superbowl chance when they ended the Pats perfect year? I think if you got into the superbowl you deserve it more than anyone. Playing good during the season is one thing, but showing up for the games that matter is another.
kfc
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 11:27:30 PM
At 1/7/2014 10:35:07 PM, Koopin wrote:
Meh, I am not big into who deserves it. Did the Giants deserve a superbowl chance when they ended the Pats perfect year? I think if you got into the superbowl you deserve it more than anyone. Playing good during the season is one thing, but showing up for the games that matter is another.

Good point. Whoever makes it, I suppose deserves it. However some teams have just been far more impressive throughout the entire season. Didn't the Broncos in addition to Manning break a few records this year? Their offense is stacked; they're like the Miami Heat of football right now. I'm all about rooting for the underdog and whatnot, but as a football fan who truly just loves watching a great game, then those are the 4 teams that I think are the most impressive and would provide us with the best match-up of the league.
President of DDO
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 9:59:17 PM
As long as I get to see Kaepernick lose, I'll be content.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 10:44:51 PM
At 1/10/2014 9:59:17 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

lol, sad days.
kfc
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 11:23:28 PM
At 1/10/2014 10:44:51 PM, Koopin wrote:

lol, sad days.

Our two avatars are quite the extreme opposites...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 11:36:53 PM

You don't get to be content very often, do you, lol.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 6:40:54 AM

Well, the best matchup to me would be Broncos and Panthers. The matchup I wouldn't want is 49ers Chargers
Ashton
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 11:38:53 AM
At 1/11/2014 6:40:54 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Well, the best matchup to me would be Broncos and Panthers. The matchup I wouldn't want is 49ers Chargers

Why? Seattle has the best pass defense by the numbers (Carolina is 6th). It would be awesome to see #1 passing offense vs the #1 passing defense.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 11:58:29 AM
At 1/11/2014 11:38:53 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/11/2014 6:40:54 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Why? Seattle has the best pass defense by the numbers (Carolina is 6th). It would be awesome to see #1 passing offense vs the #1 passing defense.

Well, I live near Carolina (so I'm kinda biased towards them). Also, it would be cool to see if the Panthers can go from one of the worst to first in just 1 year. Plus, most of the team has never been in the playoffs before, so it would be interesting to see how they do,
Ashton
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 6:48:07 PM
At 1/11/2014 6:41:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Looks like the Saints aren't gonna be there.

well, did anyone even want the Saints in it?
Ashton