Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Fantasy Football next year

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 12:27:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Gonna do one NFL and one College, both on espn. The roster setups will be based on how many people signup.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 10:14:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 12:27:42 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Gonna do one NFL and one College, both on espn. The roster setups will be based on how many people signup.

Can I sign up?
Ashton
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 1:39:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 10:14:50 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:27:42 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Gonna do one NFL and one College, both on espn. The roster setups will be based on how many people signup.

Can I sign up?

Everyone* but Koopin is invited!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 2:44:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 1:39:47 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/8/2014 10:14:50 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:27:42 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Gonna do one NFL and one College, both on espn. The roster setups will be based on how many people signup.

Can I sign up?

Everyone* but Koopin is invited!

LOL
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 2:46:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ill be playing NFL.

Anyone interested in paying 5 - 10 to play? It keeps people from giving up and there is a reward for first and second place.
kfc
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 5:57:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to sign up. I didn't get to do fantasy this year, because I threw all my eggs into your basket which you ended up dropping.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:12:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 2:46:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Ill be playing NFL.

Anyone interested in paying 5 - 10 to play? It keeps people from giving up and there is a reward for first and second place.

A prize for second place you say?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 8:01:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:12:03 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/8/2014 2:46:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Ill be playing NFL.

Anyone interested in paying 5 - 10 to play? It keeps people from giving up and there is a reward for first and second place.

A prize for second place you say?

Even third. It wold keep people interest and competetive. Even if it was a ten dollar prize I'd be wanting it. We have ten people each pay ten bucks.

First $50
Second $30
Third $20

If we had minors who wanted to play we could just do a lower prize if they don't have access to paypal or something. I'd think it cool.
kfc
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 2:33:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 5:57:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I want to sign up. I didn't get to do fantasy this year, because I threw all my eggs into your basket which you ended up dropping.

I am pretty sure a big part of the reason the league didn't go off was because it was taking a ridiculously long time to draft the players. And you were one of those who took the full two days to draft.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 11:20:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 2:33:41 AM, Loserboi wrote:
At 1/8/2014 5:57:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I want to sign up. I didn't get to do fantasy this year, because I threw all my eggs into your basket which you ended up dropping.

I am pretty sure a big part of the reason the league didn't go off was because it was taking a ridiculously long time to draft the players. And you were one of those who took the full two days to draft.

See. If people had to pay a fee they would be less likely to be disengaged.
kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 11:45:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 11:20:48 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/9/2014 2:33:41 AM, Loserboi wrote:
At 1/8/2014 5:57:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I want to sign up. I didn't get to do fantasy this year, because I threw all my eggs into your basket which you ended up dropping.

I am pretty sure a big part of the reason the league didn't go off was because it was taking a ridiculously long time to draft the players. And you were one of those who took the full two days to draft.

See. If people had to pay a fee they would be less likely to be disengaged.

I think a live draft is still a far better option. Puts a little more peessure
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 5:06:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm down for the NFL one, and i have a buddy who wants in next year too. Caught the fantasy football bug from me he did.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion