Jump to topic:

Vick still have it?

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 4:50:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Vick is in transition right now. I think he may or may not be able to be great again -- it's still too early to tell. If he stays with the Eagles and they trade McNabb (unlikely but possible) then he may have to step back into the QB role where I think he can excel if he works hard and gets his game back. If him and McNabb both stay, Vick needs to work a little harder to adjust to his new role but again I think he can still succeed... I guess we'll see.
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 2:23:46 PM
At 1/14/2010 4:50:16 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Vick is in transition right now. I think he may or may not be able to be great again -- it's still too early to tell. If he stays with the Eagles and they trade McNabb (unlikely but possible) then he may have to step back into the QB role where I think he can excel if he works hard and gets his game back. If him and McNabb both stay, Vick needs to work a little harder to adjust to his new role but again I think he can still succeed... I guess we'll see.

I think it is time to let him lose a bit.
Maybe San Fran?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 2:28:05 PM
At 1/23/2010 2:23:46 PM, comoncents wrote:

Maybe San Fran?

ouch, but true.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
sllewuy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 6:49:25 PM

Maybe San Fran?

YES as a San Fran fan i will gladly welcome that
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 8:40:56 PM
At 1/23/2010 6:49:25 PM, sllewuy wrote:

Maybe San Fran?

YES as a San Fran fan i will gladly welcome that

I think it would be a great fix.

You guys are heavy def. and if the QB just keeps it together, making a play or two, you can see major improvements.

I was hoping that you guys would trade alex smith for vince young and a second round pick.(back when vince had problems and was not the starter.)

I think that a QB type like a vick or young will fit to the most in a singletary offense.

Maybe a tebow would even work.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 12:05:08 PM
Cards in on Vick talk?
Michael Vick | Eagles | Interested: Cardinals?, Bills?, Panthers?, Rams?, Raiders? Top Email

We already know the Raiders could be interested in Michael Vick by way of the "Al Davis could do anything and it wouldn't surprise us" argument, plus the fact that the alternative is JaMarcus Russell. The Rams also have been brought up, based on their need at QB, and the fact that Rams GM Billy Devaney was with the Falcons when Vick played in Atlanta and visited Vick in prison. NFL analyst Jimmy Johnson said that the Carolina Panthers should also take a look. This past week, the Bills have also been floated as a possibility based on Chan Gailey's offensive philosophy and the team's desperate need for a QB.

But what about the Cards? If Kurt Warner hangs it up, the team might want some options in case Matt Leinart doesn't work out. Here's NFC West blogger Mike Sando addressing that possibility:

Mike Sando
Vick vs. Leinart would be captivating
"I would like to see that training camp battle. Vick's playmaking ability would endear him to teammates, I think. It's tough putting together a list of positives on Leinart. He simply hasn't looked great most of the time. His accuracy has been shaky, so it's tough to say that would necessarily be an advantage for him relative to Vick.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 8:14:44 PM
I would say prob the bills. With T.O. and Vick they would have the evillest team in NFL history.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 9:28:33 PM
I do have to admit TO's skills, well not shown at all this season, are, if they are still around somewhere, exactly what Vick needs in a receiver. Big, physical, can make a play on iffy balls, and can probably block for Vick running downfield :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2010 7:45:14 PM
You forgot he can help distract the crowd from throwing sharp metal objects at Vick by creating a moral distraction and confusing them on who to throw it at.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.