Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who is the hottest?

MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 8:58:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 8:56:10 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/13/2010 8:47:17 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
does professional pole dancing count as a sport?

If not then I'd probably go with Anna Kournikova
http://wallpapers.in-world.info...

Yeah it does!


What about Danica Patrick?


I like Gina Carano
http://farm2.static.flickr.com...

http://media.photobucket.com...

http://images.dailyradar.com...

http://bushidorags.files.wordpress.com...

Im generally not too big on girls that look like they could kick my a-ss
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:01:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 8:47:17 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
does professional pole dancing count as a sport?

If not then I'd probably go with Anna Kournikova
http://wallpapers.in-world.info...

Anna is a 7 in my book.

The whole Enrique Iglesias obsession was a turn off.
Plus she sucks at tennis!
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:04:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 8:56:10 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/13/2010 8:47:17 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
does professional pole dancing count as a sport?

Yeah it does!

In that case: http://thephotographer4you.com...

I have no idea who any of these girls are but .... wow
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:05:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 9:01:24 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/13/2010 8:47:17 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
does professional pole dancing count as a sport?

If not then I'd probably go with Anna Kournikova
http://wallpapers.in-world.info...

Anna is a 7 in my book.

The whole Enrique Iglesias obsession was a turn off.
Plus she sucks at tennis!

Lol. true. Kind of like Danica sucks at driving :D
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:05:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 9:04:12 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 1/13/2010 8:56:10 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/13/2010 8:47:17 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
does professional pole dancing count as a sport?

Yeah it does!

In that case: http://thephotographer4you.com...

I have no idea who any of these girls are but .... wow

Damn!
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:15:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
that kind of quality? then no. The only decent such club around where I live is called Solid Gold... however the name is a bit deceiving for its generally average quality.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 2:59:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...


WoW, where has she been all of my sports watching?
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:04:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 3:02:12 PM, comoncents wrote:
Nags id this her?


http://chatlobi.com...

WoW, and notice the book. (Even though they just picked up whatever book was around.)

Lol, no, that's not her.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:09:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 3:04:47 PM, Nags wrote:
At 1/14/2010 3:02:12 PM, comoncents wrote:
Nags id this her?


http://chatlobi.com...

WoW, and notice the book. (Even though they just picked up whatever book was around.)

Lol, no, that's not her.

In the title it said it was her, crazy these days.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 4:48:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Definitely hot, but she seems a little jailbate-ish from where I stand.

Danica Patrick, obligatory.
http://images.dailyradar.com...

She tries way too hard to maintain a feminine image and persona.
President of DDO
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:11:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM, feverish wrote:
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)

That is what i said, but he told me that she is freshmen in collage, that is still good!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:12:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM, feverish wrote:
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)

I think it's the Javelin throw, but at any rate she can throw my Javelin ;)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:19:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/16/2010 7:12:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM, feverish wrote:
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)

I think it's the Javelin throw, but at any rate she can throw my Javelin ;)

HaHaHa, i feel you on that.
She can do what ever she want, throw it, lean on it, or leap over a wall with it.
I am down.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:28:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/16/2010 7:19:12 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:12:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM, feverish wrote:
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)

I think it's the Javelin throw, but at any rate she can throw my Javelin ;)

HaHaHa, i feel you on that.
She can do what ever she want, throw it, lean on it, or leap over a wall with it.
I am down.

If she leaps over a wall with my javelin, I would be in excruciating pain with the loss of my javelin.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:35:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/16/2010 7:28:58 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:19:12 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:12:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM, feverish wrote:
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)

I think it's the Javelin throw, but at any rate she can throw my Javelin ;)

HaHaHa, i feel you on that.
She can do what ever she want, throw it, lean on it, or leap over a wall with it.
I am down.

If she leaps over a wall with my javelin, I would be in excruciating pain with the loss of my javelin.

Yes, but she at least had her hands on it.

And you are young, you will rebound.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:36:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/16/2010 7:35:22 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:28:58 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:19:12 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:12:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM, feverish wrote:
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)

I think it's the Javelin throw, but at any rate she can throw my Javelin ;)

HaHaHa, i feel you on that.
She can do what ever she want, throw it, lean on it, or leap over a wall with it.
I am down.

If she leaps over a wall with my javelin, I would be in excruciating pain with the loss of my javelin.

Yes, but she at least had her hands on it.

But it's not in my possession.


And you are young, you will rebound.

Lawl.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 7:37:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/16/2010 7:36:27 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:35:22 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:28:58 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:19:12 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:12:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/16/2010 7:07:06 AM, feverish wrote:
At 1/14/2010 2:44:59 PM, Nags wrote:
Alisson Stokke. She's a high school senior in the below picture, I believe she's a freshman in college now.
http://www.popcrunch.com...

Bit young and muscly for me but still wow. What sport is that? Pole vault?

*Fails to resist overwhelming urge to imply pun about her vaulting on my pole (sorry) :)

I think it's the Javelin throw, but at any rate she can throw my Javelin ;)

HaHaHa, i feel you on that.
She can do what ever she want, throw it, lean on it, or leap over a wall with it.
I am down.

If she leaps over a wall with my javelin, I would be in excruciating pain with the loss of my javelin.

Yes, but she at least had her hands on it.

But it's not in my possession.


And you are young, you will rebound.

Lawl.

HaHaHa