Jump to topic:

We laughed a lot.

True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 5:46:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok. So a few days ago, we were sitting in our stupid class at our stupid private school, with our stupid nuns. In English class, we were reading from our books. And I was reading out loud. At the end it said

"Most parents think of their children as the next Tiger Woods."

Of course, when this was said, it was quite ironic. So, we did some research on the textbook and saw that it was written in 2003. I knew there was no possibility (unless that parent is a weird person) that a parent with good intentions for their child would want them to be like Tiger Woods.

Just HAD to share it.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 6:36:51 PM
At 1/14/2010 6:33:22 PM, comoncents wrote:
WoW.
I wold tell my son to be like tiger, rich and have hoes in every area code.

And then your son is going to ask you if you had that same ideology (cheating) regarding your wife - a.k.a. his mother - and he'll either punch you for saying yes or question you for being a hypocrite depending on the answer :p

Anyway I hope to have a son, whom I plan on raising to definitely be a gentleman. To me there is nothing more attractive than a man who appreciates and respects women (er, except maybe a woman who does the same - haha).
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 6:38:23 PM
At 1/14/2010 6:36:51 PM, theLwerd wrote:
WoW.

And then your son is going to ask you if you had that same ideology (cheating) regarding your wife - a.k.a. his mother - and he'll either punch you for saying yes or question you for being a hypocrite depending on the answer :p

Anyway I hope to have a son, whom I plan on raising to definitely be a gentleman. To me there is nothing more attractive than a man who appreciates and respects women (er, except maybe a woman who does the same - haha).

I was just kidding.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 7:41:31 PM
At 1/14/2010 6:38:23 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/14/2010 6:36:51 PM, theLwerd wrote:
WoW.

I was just kidding.

lol
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2010 11:30:11 AM
At 1/14/2010 5:46:43 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
Ok. So a few days ago, we were sitting in our stupid class at our stupid private school, with our stupid nuns. In English class, we were reading from our books. And I was reading out loud. At the end it said

Why do you go to the school there then?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.